Best book in a long long time.

Although it does throw the idea of this being the Silver Age Legion into wild confusion.
The entire story started off as if this one is going to be memorable. Starting with the origin of... well, we'll see, won't we?

And it looks as if we've left Clark Kent, Smallville High jock behind. Here he's alienated in a real way that frankly I've never seen in the character before. He's Clark Kent, not "Superboy" but really, he's Clark Kent! Geek! For real! It's a new twist for sure and an interesting one at that.

Gone is the old Legion meets Superboy story where they have him do a series of tests which they sabotage to test his character. Instead, it's straight off to the 30th Century.

Now did i miss something? When did they re-introduce the robotic Brianiac again? Or is this the 1st time in the New Earth?

I'm not sure what to think of the 30th Century. I'll have to re-read my 5 Years Later story to see if this "fits" in any conceivable way to the period between 5years Later and the end of the classic Legion stories. It may be a dystopian future but just seeing the old Legion again, and seeing the familiarity they and Supes have with each other was like a breath of fresh air. It's like old friends. It's like coming home.

And that ending! Cliffhangers are good