Print Thread
Page 38 of 40 1 2 36 37 38 39 40
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57

A moral dilemma. To accomplish the mission and save Earth by stopping the Xindi, Archer and crew must take the warp coil from the Illyrians, and thus it would take that ship three years to return to their homeworld.

i always wondered about this. did he send another Earth ship to give them a replacement coil once the Xindi threat was over? They mentioned him marooning the ship during the "Home" episode but the person he's talking to merely replies that he did what he had to do not that the ship was eventually saved.

I am certain Archer's conscience would compel him to send another ship to replace the warp coil he stole from the Illyrians' ship.

At least, I am certain this was done in between episodes.. and, it would not be very prudent to make an enemy out of the Illyrians.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Real Life

The Doctor decides he should create a holographic family in order to expand himself. When B'Elanna is disgusted by its unrealistic perfectionism, she alters the program to include random events and outcomes with interesting and devastating results.

This is a great one. I cry at the end every time when the Doctor's holographic daughter dies from injuries suffered while playing Paresi squares.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Scorpion 1 & 2

The inevitable finally happens, as Voyager enters Borg space. However, they soon encounter a new threat, in a species even more powerful and dangerous than the Borg.

Captain Janeway forges an unlikely alliance with the Borg. In exchange for safe passage through Borg space, Voyager will provide the Borg with the medical technology necessary to defeat Species 8472.

Ahhhh... I have been waiting for this splendid two parter since Voyager started over again with Caretaker 1 & 2.

Thsi one is excellent. I still remember how, after part one left us all hanging as to what would happen, and the summer seemed to go on forever as I wanted to see the second part of Scorpion in the fall, but was in no hurry for summer 1997 to end..

Now, Seven of Nine is aboard Voyager.. and she is disconnexted from the Borg, but not yet quite an indivdual.. and we get to watch her achieve individuality all over again.

I am glad she has arrived again. I have missed her.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Trials and Tribble - ations

While returning to Deep Space Nine with the Bajoran Orb of Time, the crew is thrown back to the 23rd Century. They must infiltrate the original Starship Enterprise in order to stop an undercover Klingon from assassinating the legenday Captain James T. Kirk.

This is one of the fun ones.

Love how they integrated the original Trek episode, " The Trouble Withy Tribbles " with a DS-9 episode. \:\)

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Let He Who Is Without Sin...

Worf, Dax, Leeta, Quark and Bashir pay a visit to Risa. Things go bad when a band of rebels gains control of the planet's weather regulator to scare the visitors in an attempt to show them how unprepared the Federation is for the Dominion invasion.

The band of rebels are a bunch of religious fundamentalists. You know them - the ones who love to fuck up things for the rest of us.

Worf reveals that he used to be wild until he accidentally killed a kid in High School during a soccer game.. this finally explains Worf's reserved nature.. and why he helped sabotage the weather control machine on Risa.

Everything is fixed on the last day of their vacation, and the rebels are arrested because they turned violent.

A very good DS-9 episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Things Past

Sisko, Odo, Dax and Garak are shifted into the past, when DS9 was known as Terok Nor. To each other, they appear normal, but to others they appear as Bajoran slaves. Soon they are accused of planting a bomb, and are sentenced to death.

It turns out that they are in the past ( thier minds only ) because this is an incident Odo lived through 7 years ago.. when he was in charge of Security on Cardassian occupied Terak' Nor.

The people they represented were innocent of the crime they were accused of having committed... but, Odo had fingered them for the crime and they were executed anyway, as Odo watched.

After the vision played itself out, Odo admitted he was wrong and the innocent people died needlessly. He had to live with this memory, and with knowing that others - including Kira know about it now.

This is a good one. Love how the great link - when Odo was forced to become a solid - is what brought this out.

They played four episodes this week, not just three. I am a bit closer to having all Deep Space Nine episodes.

I did buy season six on vhs this week.. just in case the show gets taken off the air before I reach my goal..and, if they do all play as scheduled, I'll have back up copies.. The sixth season is the best, IMO.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Things Past

excellent episode.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Displaced

One by one, the crew of Voyager go missing and are replaced by strangers who claim they have no idea how they arrived. Soon, nearly the whole crew is gone, and there is no way of stopping the strangers from appearing and overrunning the ship.

The crew are held in a pre-prepared environment where they do work at and succeed at freeing themselves.

Pretty good one. I like the " Arctic" environment the characters were in for a short time.

The Gift

Seven Of Nine, the Borg drone that Voyager severed from the collective, tries to resist as her natural human physiology tries to regenerate. It's up to Captain Janeway to convince her to embrace her humanity and join the Voyager crew. Meanwhile, Kes' telekinetic powers grow to such a point that she can no longer control them.

Kes leaves the show; goodbye Kes, hello again, Seven! \:\)

It was cool when Kes became super, then left to enter another reality.

Still don't know why she came back to this reality in a later episode to take revenge on Janeway.. Unless her race can de-evolve.. but that makes no sense.

I prefer to pretend she never came back.. or, maybe it was just a part of Kes that had come back...

Day Of Honor

While Seven of Nine struggles with her humanity, Captain Janeway tries to help a group of aliens whose species was almost entirely assimilated by the Borg. Meanwhile, the Klingon "Day of Honor" turns into a string of bad luck for B'Elanna.

The warp core has to be ejected during a botched attempt at gaining trans - warp cabability.

Tom and B'Elanna go after it in a shuttle. A race of aliens whom Voyager just helped because the race had been decimated by the Borg take the warp core, and later send 27 ships after a now badly underpowered Voyager.

The aliens cause the shuttle to explode, forcing Tom and B'Elanna to abandon ship wearing space suits.

B'Elanna believes she and Tom are about to die, as their air is almost out, and summons all her courage to tell Tom that she loves him.

Both are rescued a minute later.

Great episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Nemesis

When Chakotay is stranded on a planet that is in the middle of a major war, he violates the Prime Directive by helping the soldiers that discover him.

But this is because he was subjected to drugs and brainwashing.

Chakotay is taught to hate the enemy by use of a simulation involving his "comrades at arms", an innocent town, and the enemy.

It turns out that the people he is helping are the bad guys, and the aliens they seek to kill are actually the good guys.

The bad ones employ unethical methods to gain new recruits to their cause.

The good guys send Tuvok and a team of their men in to rescue Chakotay; Tuvok has a tough time convincing Chakotay it is he, as Chakotay sees only the enemy when he looks at him.

This episode is a great anti - war message.

Love the last line in the episode:

Chakotay: " I wish it were as easy to stop hating as it is to start."

life." - Tuvok.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Displaced
The Gift

Seven Of Nine, the Borg drone that Voyager severed from the collective, tries to resist as her natural human physiology tries to regenerate. It's up to Captain Janeway to convince her to embrace her humanity and join the Voyager crew. Meanwhile, Kes' telekinetic powers grow to such a point that she can no longer control them.

Kes leaves the show; goodbye Kes, hello again, Seven! \:\)

It was cool when Kes became super, then left to enter another reality.

Still don't know why she came back to this reality in a later episode to take revenge on Janeway.. Unless her race can de-evolve.. but that makes no sense.

I prefer to pretend she never came back.. or, maybe it was just a part of Kes that had come back...

I didn't understand why Kes returned as vindictive and hateful... IIRC I missed the first quarter or 30 minutes of that episode too. Wasn't there some weird time travelling with two Kes, a young and an old one, in that episode?

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Yes, there were two Kes's in that one.

As I said before,the episode was dumb. I like to pretend it never happened.

life." - Tuvok.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
I agree, especially since I didn't see the whole ep. and never got it.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
You are better off for not having seen all of that episode. \:\)

life." - Tuvok.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Romulans from the future, most likely TNG time frame lead by a Romulan named Nero, played by Eric Bana, finds the City on the Edge of Forever and uses the Guardian of Forever to go back in time and kill the person who has been the biggest thorn in the Romulan’s side and is crucial to the success of the Federation and Starfleet, James T. Kirk.

Mr. Spock, played by Leonard Nimoy in the original timeline, becomes aware of Nero’s plan (not clear on the details of how he knows) and also goes back in time to protect his best friend, James Kirk. This is where the Old Spock (Nimoy) and Young Spock (Quinto) meet.

Old Spock warns young Spock about Nero’s plans and it’s up to them to protect the future Captain Kirk and also help try to protect the timeline and the future of the Federation and Starfleet.

This happens before Kirk and Spock form their life long friendship and bond. We have been told that there is a very cool scene where Old Spock tells the Young Spock about his friendship with Kirk, so while this may sound “illogical” (pun intended) it’s been described as very emotional.

Hmm…does Old Spock die in this film? I honestly don’t know but I am finally getting excited about this film (despite the casting mishaps).

Ok, so when do we see Kirk for the very first time? The first time the audience is introduced to James T. Kirk is while he is taking a certain test that Starfleet cadets are required to take, the Kobayashi Maru.

The Kobayashi Maru scenario was an infamous no-win scenario that was part of the curriculum for command-track cadets at Starfleet Academy in the 23rd century. It was primarily used to assess a cadet's discipline, character, and command capabilities when facing an impossible situation.

In the scenario, a cadet was placed in command of a starship on patrol near the Klingon Neutral Zone. The starship would receive a distress signal from the SS Kobayashi Maru, a civilian freighter that had been disabled in the zone after having struck a gravitic mine. If the cadet chose to enter the neutral zone in violation of treaties, the starship would be confronted by three Klingon K't'inga-class battlecruisers.

The test was considered a no-win scenario because it was impossible for the cadet to simultaneously save the Kobayashi Maru, avoid a fight with the Klingons, and escape from the neutral zone with the starship intact.

In the 2250s, James T. Kirk became the first (and only known) cadet to ever beat the no-win scenario. After taking the test and failing twice, Kirk took the test a third time after surreptitiously reprogramming the computer to make it possible to win the scenario.

Kirk got a commendation for "original thinking", and later commented wistfully that his stunt "had the virtue of never having been tried." Kirk would later defend his "cheating" by arguing that he didn't believe in the no-win scenario. Ironically, Kirk also defended the test itself by suggesting "how we face death is at least as important as how we face life.”

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Thank you, Rex. That looks interesting.

And, for those who are watching Voyager, Year Of Hell is On today. \:\)

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Revulsion

B'Elanna and The Doctor respond to a distress call and come to the aid of a malfunctioning hologram.

The hologram, who is mentally unbalanced, has killed all the human crew on his ship... he tries to kill B'Elanna, but she destroys him.

Leland Orser played the nutty hologram.. he was in the movie Alien Resurrection.
He played a crazy guy in that movie.. I have seen him play crazy guys in other shows, too.. You think that, back in the second grade, when his teacher asked the class what they wanted to be when they grew up, that he said, "I want to be an actor and play crazy guys when I grow up. " ??

This was a very good episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
E2

As Enterprise prepares to enter the subspace corridor that will get them to their rendezvous with Degra, they encounter a duplicate Enterprise manned by the original crew's descendants. The duplicate Enterprise's crew explain that entering the subspace corridor caused them to be thrown over 100 years into the past, they offer a new plan to get Archer to Degra and the Xindi Council.

The Council

While T'Pol leads a mission to retrieve the memory core from a Sphere, Archer appears before the Xindi Council to attempt to convince them that Humanity is not their enemy. As his evidence begins to sway some of the Council members, the Sphere-builders continue to manipulate the Reptilians, in order to ensure the deployment of the weapon.

Countdown

With time running out and the Reptilians about to arm the weapon, Archer has to convince the Aquatics to help the Humanoids, Arboreals and Enterprise intercept it.

Zero Hour

Archer leads a team to stop the Xindi weapon before it reaches Earth. Meanwhile, Enterprise attempts to destroy a key Sphere, despite deadly interference from the Sphere Builders.

THe final four episodes of the Xindi War.. and they were all awesome!

I'm sorry to see the third season end.. it was magnificent!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Year Of Hell parts 1 & 2

The Krenim Imperium is attempting to return to its former glory by using a temporal weapon ship that can erase entire species of their enemies from existence. When the Krenim leader learns that Voyager's presence in the quadrant has thrown a wrench into his plans, Voyager becomes his next target.

Working with only a skeleton crew, Captain Janeway desperately attempts to repair Voyager in order to stop Annorax. Meanwhile, aboard the Krenim weapon-ship, Paris and Chakotay clash over the best way to save Voyager.

If I ever put together a list of what I consider to be the best 25 episodes of ALL the five Star Trek shows, this epic two - parter would be near the top of that list!

Although all the changes to the crew and damage to the ship were all undone by episode's end, ( unlike in Enterprise during the Xindi saga, when the ship suffered heavy damage and it was permanent.. until they got back to Earth and could get the ship repaired.. ) it is still a fantastic episode even now, a decade later.

It is sort of like an " Ultimate " reality.. and damn fun, too.

Note: Kurtwood Smith, from " That 70's Show ", and who also portayed the domineering father in the movie, Dead Poet's Society " guest stars. He does a splendid job as the man who is desperately trying to bring back his wife.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Message In A Bottle

When Voyager discovers an ancient communications relay that extends to the Alpha Quadrant, they are able to send The Doctor to an experimental Federation ship, the Prometheus. However, unbeknownst to the Voyager crew, the Prometheus has been commandeered by Romulans.

A special episode.. Andy Dick guest stars, and man, is he obnoxious here!

Starfleet learns that Voyager is still surviving in the Delta Quadrant.

It is also the very last episode of Voyager that George watched with me.

I had taped it that Wednesday, late in January 1998.

He had taped a show about a Mounty in Canada, but I forget what that show was called now.

We watched both shows together Saturday morning, Jan. 31, 1998.. at about 5 or 6 am when, when we both had been unable to sleep.

He agreed that it was a very good Voyager episode.

He died less than 12 hours later.

Hunters

The Voyager crew is excited to begin receiving messages from Starfleet using the newly discovered communications array. However, they soon face a new threat from a violent species of hunters called the Hirogen.

Another good one! Although we first see a Hirogen in " Message In A Bottle " , this is Voyager's first encounter with them.

Prey

When Voyager beams aboard a wounded Hirogen aboard, they inadvertently allow aboard his prey, a Species 8472.

And Seven of Nine disobeys Captain Janeway and beams the wounded 8472 to a Hirigen ship, thus saving voyager from being destroyed by several Hirogen ships.

She is punished for this.

Seven remarks to Janeway that she thought Janeway wanted her to become an individual, but Janeway tells her she just crossed the line.

Three very good eps. in a row.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Begotten

Kira has the O'Brien's baby; Odo buys a baby Changling...

which, as it dies, gives him a gift.. Odo becomes a changling again.

Very cool episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
There will be no Star Trek: Voyager, and no Star Trek: Deep Space Nine all this week because they will be playing James Bond movies all this week,

\:\(

At least Enterprise is on tonight.

\:\)

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Storm Front part one

Archer and the NX-01 find themselves in 1944 and discover the outcome of World War II was altered by the Temporal Cold War.

Storm Front part two

With Silik's help, Archer searches for the temporal operative who altered Earth's past and threatens to destroy all of time.

This two parter was pretty good.

Archer is found, other crewmen get captured and freed.

Silik dies a hero, while helping to save Earth. You kinda wish he had not died..

Archer saves the timeline by preventing the alien Nazi guy from going back to his time.

We also learn that the time agents tried to destroy the Suliban homeworld.

Home

Enterprise returns to Earth to a hero's welcome, Archer is haunted by his experiences and actions in the Expanse. Meanwhile, realising that his home has been destroyed, Trip travels to Vulcan with T'Pol, where she faces a difficult situation.

Very good. We see planet Vulcan again. Trip confesses to T'Pol's mother that he loves T'Pol, but he refuses to tell her and lets her marry a man she does not love. \:\(

Borderland part one

Criminal Arik Soong is brought aboard the Enterprise to assist in finding some genetically enhanced humans he created after stealing altered DNA left over from the Eugenics Wars.

Yes, Brent Spiner reprises his role as Soong.. a much younger Soong. It is he who created the genetically enhanced beings such as Khan, who almost killed Captain Kirk on two seperate occasions.

Paul Wight ( the Big Show ) guest stars as a green skinned giant Orion guy.

J.G. Hertzler guest stars as a Klingon Captain; he also played General Martok on Deep Space Nine.

Great episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Well, there's a Enterprise marathon on Sci Fi channel now till 1 am!!

This helps make up for the fact that Spike tv ran James Bond movies all week long and took off DS-9 and Voyager.

Augments
conclusion was on, it was great!

Loved at the end where Soong said that he was through trying to perfect humans, and that he would instead turn towards creating artificial life.

ON now: The Forge

Vulcan authorities investigate a deadly bombing.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Affliction

Phlox is kidnapped by aliens, and taken to help find a cure for a mutated virus that is affecting Klingons.

Trip has transferred to the newly launched sister ship to Enterprise called Columbia.

He did this to get away from T'Pol. It is painful to be around her, as he loves her.

Great one.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Forgot to mention!

This episode explains why Klingons looked so.. human in the Kirk era Star Trek.

The virus makes 'em look like us, though they are still fundamentally Klingon in all the ways that count.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Affliction part two

Reed is contacted by the same order that used to occasionally get DS- 9 crew people to do their dirty work; he slows down Enterprsie so that Klingons can board and attack. They sabotage the warp engines, so that if theydrop below warp 5, the ship explodes. Can you say " Speed " ?

Reed gets put into the brig, along with a captured Klingon.

Avery Brooks ( Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince ) guest stars as the captured Klingon's father.

He does look good since he lost the weight.

Some cool formation flying with the Columbia and Enterprise flying tightly together to enable Tripp to go aboard Enterprise and fix the engines, which he does.

Three Klingon vessels approach the facility where Phlox strives to find a cure for the disease, and inform he and the Klingon Doctor there that the facility will be destroyed, in order to contain and stop the disease, which is from the genetic codes of Soong's augmented humans.

Phlox does find a cure, but millions of Klingons now look very.. human, including the Klingon Doctor who helped Phlox find a cure. No other Klingons will get the disease.

EXCELLENT!

Now on: THrough A Mirror, Darkly part one

This is the first of several episodes that will span TOS and Deep Space Nine episodes with tales of the parallel universe where Zepram Cochrane killed the Vulcans who made first contact on Earth and they stole their
more advanced technology and established a war - like empire.

Very cool!

life." - Tuvok.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Forgot to mention!

This episode explains why Klingons looked so.. human in the Kirk era Star Trek.

The virus makes 'em look like us, though they are still fundamentally Klingon in all the ways that count.

What? They went through and gave it an in-continuity explanation, instead of just explaining that they didn't have the resources on make-up and masks back then? \:damn\:

Thinking about the Klingons in ST:TOS, I'm more concerned on how Mongolic they looked. East is east, and west is west...

-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
For The Uniform

Sisko encounters Eddington, his former security chief turned Maquis traitor, and he is more desperate to capture him than ever.

And Sisko forces Eddington to surrender by threatening to poison the atmosphere of all the Maqui hide outs after he poisons one hideout, forcing all Maqui to leave that place.

Sisko becomes the bad guy in doing so.

Great episode!

Good to see DS-9 back.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
In Purgatory's Shadow part one

Worf and Garak respond to a distress call in the Gamma Quadrant, and become captives of the Dominion.

Garak's father is a captive there. He dies while talking with Garak.

Sisko, fearing a Dominion invasion, tries to close down the wormhole, but it does not work..and a Dominion invasion fleet comes through it.

This is an excellent episode!

Can't wait for part two tomorrow.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Killing Game parts 1 & 2

The Hirogen take over Voyager and hypmotize the crew so that they believe they are whoever they are in whatever holodeck scenario they've been put into.

The crew eventually frees themselves.

Best part: Seeing Seven Of Nine sing.

Vis - A- Vis

Voyager encounters an alien asshole who trades bodies with Tom Paris, and sneds Tom on a trip in the alien asshole's ship.

( Tom had told the asshole he envied him,being able to travel in a faster than warp ship to anywhere he chose. )

Tom meets up with another whose body was stolen by the alien asshole; they get asshole's ship back to Voyager.

Alien asshole has done the same thing to Janeway.

Tom has to persuade the crew it is really him.

Everyone gets their respective bodies back. Yay!

The alien who helped Tom takes asshole boy back to where she hopes she can help others who have their bodies stolen by him.

And Tom realizes he has it good on Voyager.

But why didn't Janeway try to use the faster than warp tech in Voyager???

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Unforgettable

An mysterious but comely female alien claims to be in love with Chakotay, and requests asylum aboard Voyager. However, Chakotay has no memory of ever having met her.

He falls in love with her again, but one of her alien race boards Voyager and zaps her with a ray that makes her forget Chakotay.

Then she leaves.

Since the ship's records were wiped so as to not leave any trace of that race's existance, Chakotay hand writes a record of her, before he forgets her.

Outsiders are unable to remember her people after they part company for a few days.

Kinda like " 50 First Dates ", but on a planet wide scale.

A very good episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

Worf and Garak respond to a distress call in the Gamma Quadrant, and become captives of the Dominion.

Sisko, fearing a Dominion invasion, tries to close down the wormhole, but it does not work..and a Dominion invasion fleet comes through it.

By Inferno's Light part two

Heh, the two titles together sound like a Green Lantern's oath.. I bet someone did that on purpose, too.

Anyway, Garak battles his claustrophobia to arrange it so that they will all be atransported back to their runabout.

Worf must fight an endless series of battles in a ring. It wears him down, but he does not surrender, saying , " Today is a good day to die."

Back on the station, we learn that the Bashir their is a phony who intends to make the sun go nova, thus wiping out the Klingon fleet, DS - 9, and Bajor.

The Dominion assholes come to execute Garak and instaed discover the tool the prisoners had been using to open an access port in the cell, where Garak slips into it to be able to make contact with their empty runabout to escape.

Just as all are to die, the Breen guy takes a weapon from a Dominion dude and kills him, but is killed as he kills another Dominion creep.

Bashir kills a third Dominion creep.

And Garak makes the final conection in the circuits that enable the runabout to beam them aboard.

Bashir warns the station about the Bashir imposter, and the plot to wipe out DS-9 and Bajor is thwarted.

A terrific episode!

It's ones like these that got me into DS-9.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

Heh, the two titles together sound like a Green Lantern's oath.. I bet someone did that on purpose, too.

Anyway, Garak battles his claustrophobia to arrange it so that they will all be atransported back to their runabout.

Worf must fight an endless series of battles in a ring. It wears him down, but he does not surrender, saying , " Today is a good day to die."

Back on the station, we learn that the Bashir their is a phony who intends to make the sun go nova, thus wiping out the Klingon fleet, DS - 9, and Bajor.

The Dominion assholes come to execute Garak and instaed discover the tool the prisoners had been using to open an access port in the cell, where Garak slips into it to be able to make contact with their empty runabout to escape.

Just as all are to die, the Breen guy takes a weapon from a Dominion dude and kills him, but is killed as he kills another Dominion creep.

And Garak makes the final conection in the circuits that enable the runabout to beam them aboard.

Bashir warns the station about the Bashir imposter, and the plot to wipe out DS-9 and Bajor is thwarted.

A terrific episode!

my favorite DS9 two parter (and they had some great ones). Bashir has been a changeling for a month, Dukat goes from rogue to emperor of the new big power in the Alpha Quadrant, Worf fighting arena-style, a total shake up of the show's setting on a galactic level with effects lasting for years.
just great.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man

A terrific episode!

my favorite DS9 two parter (and they had some great ones). Bashir has been a changeling for a month, Dukat goes from rogue to emperor of the new big power in the Alpha Quadrant, Worf fighting arena-style, a total shake up of the show's setting on a galactic level with effects lasting for years.
just great.

Yeah, that truly is a great two part episode!

They packed a lot into it.

Star Trek: Voyager for November 28, 2007

Demon

Voyager is nearly out of deuterium. Seven manages to find a demon class planet ( Temps high enough to cook you, and has a noxious atmosphere.. rather like Venus. ) thazt is rich with deuterium.

Tom and Harry take a shuttle there to obtain samples, but are changed instaed.

Later, we find out that they were not changed, but that the planet had made duplicates of them.

With Voyager having landed on the planet's surface, the ship sinking and with time running out, Janeway strikes a deal with the planet's inhabitants to let them duplicate them all.

Voyager takes off, leaving the duplicate crew there.

We will see them again in " Course: Obilivion."

One

In order to go through a huge nebula, instead of around it, the crew - except for the Doctor and Seven of Nine ( who appears to be immune to it's ill effects. ) to pilot the ship through it.

Seeven hallucinates due to her never having been truly alone like this before.. but,with the Doctor offline, and ship's systems failing, still manages to get the ship through the nebula.

Another fine Seven of Nine episode.

Very good!

life." - Tuvok.

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I caught some ST:Enterprise over Thanksgiving weekend.Never really watched the show too much but there was little else on sooooo.....I must've lucked out,'cuz the ones I watched dealt with Klingons and why they had no ridges in the original series.That was kinda cool.Then I caught the two-part "Mirror Mirror" episodes.Verrrrry nice.The beginning with Cochrane shooting the Vulcan was pretty damn interesting,and it was all good from there.Not too sure I liked Scott Bakula in the Kirk-style clothing though.Just didn't look right.T'Pol in the mini-skirt and black hose though.......rrrrow!!.Anywho that was it.I ain't a convert but it was decent watching.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: allan1
I caught some ST:Enterprise over Thanksgiving weekend.Never really watched the show too much but there was little else on sooooo.....I must've lucked out,'cuz the ones I watched dealt with Klingons and why they had no ridges in the original series.That was kinda cool.Then I caught the two-part "Mirror Mirror" episodes.Verrrrry nice.The beginning with Cochrane shooting the Vulcan was pretty damn interesting,and it was all good from there.Not too sure I liked Scott Bakula in the Kirk-style clothing though.Just didn't look right.T'Pol in the mini-skirt and black hose though.......rrrrow!!.Anywho that was it.I ain't a convert but it was decent watching.

Glad you enjoyed the Enterprise eps, Al.

I'm very fond of the show, myself.

Star Trek: Voyager episodes for November 29, 2007.

Night

Crew morale hits an all-time low when Voyager must spend two years crossing an expanse devoid of any stars or signs of life. As Captain Janeway is forced to reflect on the choice she made stranding her crew in the Delta Quadrant, little does she know, she will face a similar decision when Voyager ends up in the middle of a serious conflict.

Drone

A transporter accident merges Seven's Borg nanoprobes with The Doctor's mobile emitter and a lieutenant's DNA to create a 29th Century Borg drone.

Extreme Risk
In order to retrieve a probe stuck in a hazardous atmosphere, Tom Paris designs a new type of shuttlecraft. Meanwhile, Torres begins to exhibit reckless behaviour, engaging in dangerous holodeck programs without safety protocols.

All of these eps were good, but " Drone " is the best of the three.. Seven is assigned to help the new drone, who prefers to be called " One", as he is one of a kind.. and he lives up to his name by blowing up a Borg cube and then letting himself die so that Voyager won't be at risk as long as he lived among the crew.

Very nicely done.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
In The Flesh

Voyager discvovers a planet where Species 8472 have transformed themselves into copies of Star Fleet personel in order to take over Earth.

Janeway infiltrates their little club, sending Chakotay, but he is discovered and then their is almost a ear, but Janeway negotiats her way out of it and makes the first step towards peace with the 8472's.

Ray Walston guest stars. He was in the 1960's show, " My Favorite Martian. "

an okay ep.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Once Upon A Time

Neelix is caring for Naomi Wildman while her mother is on an away mission. When the Delta Flyer is forced to make an emergency landing, and it isn't known whether Tuvok, Paris, or Ensign Wildman survived, Neelix struggles with how to shelter Naomi from the bad news.

This one always seems to get poor reviews at Star Trek sites, but I like it a lot.

Good dialogue, and Naomi Wildman is a pretty cool character.

Timeless

When Voyager uses new quantum slipstream technology in an attempt to get home, a miscalculation causes the ship to crash into an ice planet. Fifteen years later, the sole survivors, Chakotay and Kim, steal the Delta Flyer in an attempt to send a message back in time and avert the disaster.

This one is in my top 20 favorite episodes. It's just awesome!
Levar Burton guest stars. He directed the episode, too. Superb!

Infinite Regress

After encountering a piece of Borg technology known as a Vinculum which connects drone's minds together, Seven of Nine begins exhibiting the personalities of people that she assimilated as a member of the collective. Soon, they become so strong that they may overwhelm Seven's own personality.

Not as strong an episode as the above, but like it!

Jeri Ryan ( Seven of Nine ) does a great job of behaving like a Ferengi, a Klingon, etc. Very talented actress. And yeah, she is hot.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Simple Investigation

Odo falls in love with a woman who is actually an agent sent to capture a criminal named Drema.

She was given false memories.

when the case is solved, her memory is returned and she tells Odo that she is married.

They say their goodbyes. Odo is heartbroken.

wow.

A great episode.

This is a fantastic show. \:\)

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
that wasa good episode. though the idea of Odo having sex is disturbing.

Bow ties are coool.
Page 38 of 40 1 2 36 37 38 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard