Originally Posted By: Beardguy57
In Purgatory's Shadow part one

Worf and Garak respond to a distress call in the Gamma Quadrant, and become captives of the Dominion.

Garak's father is a captive there. He dies while talking with Garak.

Sisko, fearing a Dominion invasion, tries to close down the wormhole, but it does not work..and a Dominion invasion fleet comes through it.

This is an excellent episode!

Can't wait for part two tomorrow.

By Inferno's Light part two

Heh, the two titles together sound like a Green Lantern's oath.. I bet someone did that on purpose, too.

Anyway, Garak battles his claustrophobia to arrange it so that they will all be atransported back to their runabout.

Worf must fight an endless series of battles in a ring. It wears him down, but he does not surrender, saying , " Today is a good day to die."

Back on the station, we learn that the Bashir their is a phony who intends to make the sun go nova, thus wiping out the Klingon fleet, DS - 9, and Bajor.

The Dominion assholes come to execute Garak and instaed discover the tool the prisoners had been using to open an access port in the cell, where Garak slips into it to be able to make contact with their empty runabout to escape.

Just as all are to die, the Breen guy takes a weapon from a Dominion dude and kills him, but is killed as he kills another Dominion creep.

Bashir kills a third Dominion creep.

And Garak makes the final conection in the circuits that enable the runabout to beam them aboard.

Bashir warns the station about the Bashir imposter, and the plot to wipe out DS-9 and Bajor is thwarted.

A terrific episode!

It's ones like these that got me into DS-9.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.