All about this product:
New action figures inspired by the stunning story that redefined evil! This collector set features newly sculpted versions of legendary foes Batman and The Joker as they appear in this classic story, as well as the 48-page Prestige Format Special, written by Alan Moore and illustrated by Brian Bolland! It's everything Killing Joke fans could want perfect to go alongside the 20th anniversary special hardcover edition of The Killing Joke. Packaged in a 4-color window box.

Due June 2008

Expected on Wednesday 04 June, 2008.

The Joker looks so key! I am so getting this.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi