Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Some conservatives really want Clinton to somehow be behind their stories about Obama being a Muslim.

It's not a question of what we want. It's a question of what the evidence has shown.

The "evidence" is Insight Magazine, National Review Online blog & other agenda driven conservative sources opinionating but not having any actual proof. There is a pattern of these sources & yourself trying to blame Clinton for the false stories that you spend so much time talking about.

Quote:
The truth is her campaign has fired anyone that has even forwarded such an e-mail.

No. The only thing we know to be the truth is that her campaign has fired anyone exposed as having forwarded such an email. Not the same thing.

Whenever they've found out, they've fired anyone that has ran with the "Obama is a Muslim" bs. Clinton will fight tough & hard but isn't tolerating that.

Quote:
While I agree with getting rid of anyone trying to shop that [Muslim] bs around I don't when it comes to bringing up Obama's past drug use. Obama talked about it & if he wins the nomination, conservatives will keep that in play also.

Funny. Waaay back when Obama admitted his drug use I said it wasn't a big deal to me that a guy did drugs in high school. But you think it is and want it kept "in play."

Are you now the "conservative" here?
[/quote]

You brought it up & thought it was worth discussing. Did I say it was not right to bring it up? I believe we went ahead & discussed it. As for keeping it in play, I was just saying conservatives will bring it up again if Obama wins the nomination. For you I would imagine it would be a case of reposting some of your old posts just to remind us that you don't think it's a big deal ;\)

Fair play!