Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 40 1 2 37 38 39 40
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
that wasa good episode. though the idea of Odo having sex is disturbing.

If he can simulate a humanoid body, then he can simulate being aroused and having an orgasm, too...

He can love.. alien beings can do that.

You saw how sad he was when she told him she was married.

Remember that if you ever date a Klingon woman!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57
that wasa good episode. though the idea of Odo having sex is disturbing.

If he can simulate a humanoid body, then he can simulate being aroused and having an orgasm, too...

He can love.. alien beings can do that.

You saw how sad he was when she told him she was married.

Remember that if you ever date a Klingon woman!

no, i mean the physical logistics of him having sex are very disturbing. does he keep the genitals on his normal form or does he grow them when he's going to sex? does he also grow the right nerve endings just for the act? since normal changeling sex seems to be link-related, then he must. and does he fully utilize his abilities or just keep in a humanoid form?
i was 15 when this episode was first on. as a horny teenager i couldn't help but imagine the logistics and it's left an unsettling mark in my brain everytime Odo had sex.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I don't know. And I don't really want to know.

I suppose he has genitals all the time when in human form...

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
but it is disturbing to think about.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The solution is quite simple:

Don't think about it.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Latent Image

When The Doctor discovers that his short-term memory has been tampered with, he launches an investigation. However, when the culprit is caught, he is shocked to learn who is responsible, and why.

Janeway was the one who tampered with his program; beautiful Ensign Jettal, who, along with Ensign Kim, were seriously injured in a shuttle on an away mission.

Back on Voyager, and he could only save one... so, he chose his friend - Ensign Kim.

He developed a feedback loop in his program, and had the equivalent of a nervous breakdown. This led Janeway to delete the memories of the incident.

After much soul searching, and a talk with Seven, Janeway decides to allow the Doctor to be allowed to have and deal with own memories, same as human people have to.. and, he falls apart again.

Janeway decides to have someone with him around the clock. She leaves a book with him and he reads it.. this appears to be where he begins to calm down, as the words within are stirring and thoughtful.

A powerful episode.

A Doctor must choose who will live.. and who will die sometimes.

That's heavy.

Nancy Bell played Ensign Jettal.

Her character was quite likable.

Bride Of Chaotica

Photonic life forms mistake the characters in Tom's holonovel for real people, which leads to a war with the holodeck characters.

Captain Janeway has to participate.

She was great in this one, very funny!

Gravity

When an intense gravity well causes Tuvok, Paris and The Doctor's shuttle crash on a barren planet, they befriend a female alien who had also crashed there years earlier. As the months pass, they give up hope of being rescued. However, aboard Voyager, only a few hours have elapsed.

A great one.

Noss, played by Lori Petty, who has voiced " Livewire" on the Superman cartoon of the 90's, falls in love with Tuvok.. who cannot return her affections.

The 4 of them are rescued by a last minute beam out before aliens can close the sinkhole in space.

Touching ending scene between Noss and Tuvok.. she is angry with him and his logic.. he melds with her, and then she smiles and tells him " I understand."

wow..

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Ties of Blood and Water

A Cardassian dissident opposed to the Cardassian/Dominion alliance asks Kira to help him so that he may reveal his secrets to use against his enemies as is customary in his culture. Kira must overcome painful memories of her own father's death, as well as the Cardassian's own war crimes, before she can face him and gain the information.

Great episode. I saw it a few times before. I only saw a little of it late last night before I fell asleep.

Spike tv, in it's infinite regress, has done away with the 11:00 am DS-9 showing.

But from this point on, I only need 21 episodes until I have 'em all.

And, when in late January or early Feb of 2008, when I do finally tape " Far Beyond The Stars", which is one of my all time favorite of ALL The Trek shows, I'll record it on all my vcr's. It is the one I could stand seeing once every few months.

And it is a superb episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Bliss

The crew is elated to discover a wormhole that appears to lead directly to Earth. As they begin to act impulsively, Seven works with Naomi Wildman to save everyone from what she fears is a trap.

It was okay. I like how it was all up to Seven, Naomi Wildman, the Doctor and an alien guy to get Voyager out of what is actually a giant alien that wants to digest the ship and crew. It lured them into it by making it think that it was a wormhole that would take them home to Earth.

Seven and Naomi were immune to it as neither one wanted to go to Earth, a place they had never been to.

Dark Frontier

After defeating a Borg ship, Captain Janeway decides to launch an attack on another damaged Sphere to steal a trans-warp coil. However, as the crew prepare for their heist, the Borg Queen is secretly aware of the entire plan.

The Borg Queen welcomes Seven of Nine back to the Collective, not as a drone, but as an individual, in hopes that her new-found individuality and knowledge of humanity will help the Borg assimilate Earth. Meanwhile, back on Voyager, the crew races to integrate the transwarp coil into their systems and devise a plan to rescue Seven.

A good one. Love the Borg Queen. She's a bitch, but Seven of Nine outwits her.

Just as the Borg Queen knew what Seven was thinking, Seven knew what she was thinking due to the link to the collective.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Disease

Harry Kim falls in love with an alien woman who is on a huge generational ship.

He did not follow Star Fleet regulations, and ask his superior officer or the Doctor beforehand.

It turns out that doing so bonded the two, and makes seperation painful for Harry both physically and emotionally.

He sees her again, inspite of getting caught and being told not to by Capatin Janeway. Ahe puts a reprimand on his permanent record.

The generational ship has been sabotaged; it turns out that the woman Harry has fallen in love with is part of a movement to seperate the ship into smaller ships so that they can go where they want, as the ship has been traveling for over 400 years.

Voyager cannot help stop the seperation. The ship becomes many smaller ships.

Back on Voyager, Harry refuses treatment for his condition.

A good one. Perfect little Harry is human after all.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Cold Station 12 (2)

Soong returns to Cold Station 12 with the Augments, a medical facility where he once worked, where there are hundreds of genetically engineered human embryos stored.

The Augments (3)

After turning on their creator, the Augments attempt to start a war between Humans and Klingons.

This is parts 2 and 3 of the Soong - augments saga, which is excellent!

Love how Soong talks about how, since trying to improve humans failed, maybe he should explore cybernetics...

The Forge (1)

Earth's embassy on Vulcan is bombed and the evidence points to a religious faction known as "Syrrannites", a group following a revolutionary interpretation of the teachings of Surak, the father of Vulcan logic. After T'Pol receives a clandestine lead, she and Archer embark upon a treacherous journey through the Vulcan desert looking for them.

Awakening (2)

Archer and T'Pol locate the Syrrannites. However, unbeknownst to Archer and T'Pol, more is going on than just a simple act of terrorism.

two more excellent eps!

Archer has Surak's Katra stuck in his head.

This makes it retroactively the first time a human gets a Vulcan soul put into him, as we first saw this in Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan and The Search For Spock.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
the 4th season was really the best from Enterprise. I loved all the prequel episodes.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
the 4th season was really the best from Enterprise. I loved all the prequel episodes.

Me too. The 4 th and final season was great! And very intense.

Soldiers of the Empire

Worf and Dax join a Klingon ship captained by General Martok on his first mission since being freed from the Dominion prison. However, the crew is in such a low state of morale that when they encounter a Jem'Hadar warship, they enter a battle for their lives.

Another great one. The Klingon episodes are always cool.

Only a few more episodes until the Dominion War, which, IMO, is DS-9's finest hour...

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
The Klingon episodes were great. Nice to see the alien view instead of just the federation perspective of the battles.

The Dominion war should start soon. I loved the baseball card episode that they aired right before the war. a nice light comedy before the big finale.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Yeah, the Dominion War will start soon.. it would have started next week...but Spike TV is running another James Bond marathon all next week instead, ugh!

Didn't they just do that 2 weeks ago for Thanksgiving???

anyway, today on Voyager:

Someone To Watch Over Me

This is one of my faves.

Seven observes Tom and B'Elanna's romance, and wants to go on dates and find a boyfriend, too.

The Doctor volunteers to coach her in dating and romance lessons.

He falls for her during this time.

She does not reciprocate his feelings.

She terminates the lessons, feeling that there is no point to it, as no one appears interested.

The Doctor is hearbroken, and goes to the holodeck, sits at the piano and
sings the song from the title of this episode.

I love Jeri Ryan as Seven Of Nine. We learned in " The Killing Game " that she can sing, and she sings a few duets with the Doctor in this one, too.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Children Of Time

The Defiant enters a barrier surrounding a planet in the Gamma Quadrant, only to find its inhabitants are the crew's descendants from 200 years in the past.

One of my faves from season 5.

There is an Odo with the colonists.

Kiera will die from an injury if she does not get back to DS-9, where Dr. Bashir can treat her.

This other Odo, who looks very human ( " I've had plenty of time to master looking human." ) sabotages the Defiant so that it does not let them go through this time anomaly to make that future happen.. this is after all the Defiant's crew voted to go through it and allow the accident to happen, because they did not want the 8,000 people there to have never existed.

O'Brien, who was against staying, and wanted to get back to his family, did change his mind once he and the Defiant crew helped these people with their " planting day."

He did it because he loves Keira.. he also tells her what his other self could not.. that he loves her.

Gotta love those temporal anomalies!

The possibilities are myriad.

Superb episode.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
one of my favorites. intense ending.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Blaze Of Glory

Sisko receives a message from one of the few surviving Maquis members saying that they will launch undetectable missiles at the Cardassians, which will provoke an all out war. Sisko enlists the help of Eddington to aid him in deactivating them, however, all is not as Sisko had been informed.

Eddington and Sisko have to work together to survive against Dominion ships.

Eddington sacrifices himself so that his wife, Sisko, and Eddington's Maqui buddies can escape a G'em H'adar attack.

Great episode!

Eddington is an asshole, but he's a dedicated asshole.. You can't help but like him.

Two more episodes left : Empok Nor and In The Cards.. and then, Call To Arms prt 1.. and then we'll be right into the Dominion war!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
War Head

An alien missile with artificial intelligence takes over The Doctor's systems, and insists that it be allowed to complete its mission of mass destruction.

This is the best of the 3 episodes that were on yesterday.

It was a poke at how dumb and how much like robots terrorists, war hawks, and extremists are about war and not wanting to let go of their hate at the enemy.

Great episode, and I liked Kim and the Doctor's performances a lot.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Equinox 1

Voyager comes to the aid of the Equinox - another Federation starship also abducted by the Caretaker - now under attack by mysterious aliens from another dimension. As the two crews begin to work together to protect both ships, a dark secret lies hidden aboard the Equinox.

Equinox 2

Janeway becomes obsessed with trying to capture Captain Ransom, no matter what the cost.

Ransom and crew are the other Federation ship that got abducted by the caretaker into the Delta Quadrant. They encountered a race of aliens and killed one, then they discovered the alien corpses made good fuel.

That is their big secret.

It is a great two parter, though my one complaint is that if Equinox was there, why didn't they run into at least one alien species that had met Voyager, and told Janeway?

It seems too obvious a plot device that no one told Janeway of the Equinox's presence in the Delta Quadrant.

Still, me rikey!

Barge Of The Dead

During a near-death experience, B'Elanna finds herself aboard the Klingon Death Barge, a spectral vessel which transports dishonoured souls to Grethnor. After seeing her mother there, B'Elanna risks her life to go back and save her mother's soul from this fate, even at the cost of her own.

This is a splendid episode!

B'Elanna explores her Klingon heritage a bit.
She gets permission to be put back into the same near death state, and actually does save her mother's soul.

Survival Instinct

While Voyager is docked at a space station, Seven of Nine is approached by three former Borg drones from her former unimatrix, who, despite being free from the Collective, are neurally linked to each other. Tracing the origin of this link to an accident eight years before, in which they and Seven were the only survivors, the three former drones believe Seven is the only one who can help them sever the link and achieve true individuality.

Very good episode. Great dialogue and script.

This was actually on yesterday, but ought to have been on today, and thus, was shown out of synch.

Loved the flashbacks with Seven and her 3 Borg pals while shipwrecked on a planet.

The three begin to re-discover their individuality again.

Seven freaks, as her only memories are of being a frightened child, so she links the three to each other.

The Doctor is able to un-link the three ex Borgs, who know they have a month at most to live now... but prefer to live that time remaining to them as individuals.

I think I would have chosen as they had.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Captain Proton!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The origin of the Borg!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy

The Doctor programs himself with the ability to daydream. When an alien spy gains access to the Doctor's visions he mistakes them for reality.

Kinda funny and pretty good.

" Protonic Cannon ", heh...

Alice

Tom Paris persuades Chakotay to allow him to buy a shuttle from a junkyard. While repairing it, the ship begins to take control of Tom's mind.

The ship manifests itself as a beautiful human female.

B'Elanna and the Doctor cook up a plan to rescue Tom before the ship can take him into a particle fountain.

Kinda dumb episode... someone decided to copy Christine here..

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Riddles

After being attacked and later revived, Tuvok develops new interests, displays emotion, and befriends Neelix.

This is one of my favorite Voyager episodes!

Tuvok is totally out of character; He hates logic, he loves to smile, and he likes to whip up fancy, tasty desserts in the mess hall.

And he and Neelix are really friends.

Tuvok is actually sad that a cure for his memory loss has been found, and expresses regret that he will not be able to show Neelix how much he likes him.

" You just did." Neelix says.

After the procedure, Tuvok answers Neelix's riddle: " How could a lone ensign survive being shipwrecked on a planet with only a calendar?"

Tuvok's reply:

" He ate all the dates.. and, he ate the Sundays. "( Sundaes )

Neelix: " That's not very logical."

Tuvok: " No, it isn't, is it?"

Great epsiode!

One Small Step

Crew members are awestruck, and try to help Seven to appreciate the value of history, when a dangerous anomaly emerges from subspace, and the Voyager crew discovers it contains the remains of a 21st Century manned Mars probe.

Very moving episode which includes the stranded Lieutenant's log entries up till the ship runs out of power.

Seven is assigned to the away mission inside the anomaly to find the ship, which sensors had detected. She is indifferent at first, saying that sentimentality is an inefiecent use of time and energy, but, as she is on the derelict, ill fated Mars mission command Module, she listens to the man's log entries.. and understands.

She is visibly moved at the funeral onboard Voyager for the man later, after the Delta Flyer has been rescued from the anomaly.

Seven: "The Yankees won.. in the sixth game."

Superb episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Kir'Shara (3)

Archer, T'Pol and T'Pau attempt to take a sacred, but controversial artefact back to the Vulcan High Council, in hopes of settling an internal struggle going on among the Vulcan people. Meanwhile, Trip and Soval take Enterprise to Andoria to convince Shran to help them stop a war.

Terrific end to a great three parter!

This is the most we've ever seen of Vulcan.

Fantastic!

Daedalus

The inventor of the transporter, Emory Erickson, comes aboard Enterprise for a risky experiment. Bill Cobbs guest stars as the man who invented the transporter.

He has a secret..His son was trapped in a transporter accident.

Great one! Always liked Bill Cobbs. He was also in The Hudsucker Proxy, That Thing You Do, and Night at The Musuem.

Observer Effect

Non-corporeal aliens study the Enterprise crew as they respond to a fatal viral infection brought on board from an away mission.

Trip and Hoshi are going to die. The two aliens just watch as they take over bodies of the crew. One doesn't like that they don't save thesick ones and they "come out" to Archer, and they cure him, Trip, and Hoshi, and make them forget who they were and that they were there.

The name of the aliens?

Organians.

Yes, the same Organians that were in the Original Series.

Babel (1)

Enterprise journeys to Babel with a Tellarite ambassador on board for peace talks with the Andorians, when a distress call from Shran is received.

Good one.. it is on now.. love how the fourth season is a set up for TOS, by way of Retroactive Continuity.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Pathfinder

Back on Earth, Lieutenant Barclay becomes obsessed with finding a way to communicate with Voyager.

Barclay disobeys orders and finally does communicate with Voyager.

This is a very good one.

I like how Barclay persisted until he accomplished his goal.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Empok Nor

In order to repair the damaged Deep Space Nine, O'Brien assembles a team to salvage parts from the disbanded Empok Nor. However, their presence sets off an old booby trap that put all their lives in danger.

This is a good one!

O'Brien and a team go to Emok Nor. What starts out as a simple salvage mission turns into a life and death struggle as their are two Cardassian assassins on board.

After this is the episode where Jake and Nog try to find a baseball card for Captain Sisko, and then Call to Arms, part 1.. the War with the Dominion begins!

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
I loved Empok Nor. And it was a clever way to save money for the big finale. They just redress the sets they already have and dim the lights. very creepy episode, especially once Garak becomes the villain.

In the Cards is a lot of fun.

Call to Arms is also incredible. loved the ending when they gutted the station.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Empok Nor is a freaky episode!

I had forgotten the angle of Garak killing the Starfleet officers!

I only remembered it after he stabbed the guy.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Blink Of An Eye

When Voyager is trapped in orbit of a unique planet, they learn that time moves far faster on that planet than in the rest of the galaxy. Although Voyager is stuck in orbit only for a matter of days, from the perspective of the planet, the "Skyship" has been watching them for centuries, and becomes a guiding force for the development of their civilization.

This is one of my very favorite Voyager episodes.

It's very cool seeing the planet as it rapidly evolves from being about 2,000 BC ( on Earth ) to just about having Warp drive!

Overly sentimental, yes.

Excellent episode, yes!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Tsunkatse

First aired: 2/9/2000 Production Code: 232
Stardate: 53447.2 While on shore leave, several crew members take in matches of a popular bloodsport called Tsunkatse. However, the vacation comes to an abrupt end when Seven and Tuvok are abducted, and Seven is forced to compete in the Tsunkatse to the death.

Writer: Robert Doherty
Director: Mike Vejar
Guest star: Dwayne Johnson (The Champion), Jeffrey Combs (Penk), J.G. Hertzler (Hirogen Hunter)

A good one, and fans of DS-9 will spot Jeffrey Combs as Penk, and J.G. Hertzler as the Hirogen Hunter. Combs played Wayoon and Hertzler played General Martok in DS - 9.

The Rock also guest stars! He gives Seven of Nine the people's elbow.

Collective

First aired: 2/16/2000 Production Code: 235
Stardate: Unknown Borg children who were rejected by the Borg as unworthy drones abduct Chakotay, Kim, Neelix and Paris.

Writer: Michael Taylor
Director: Allison Liddi
Guest star: Manu Intiraymi (Icheb), Marley McClean (Mezoti), Kurt Wetherill (Azan), Cody Wetherill (Rebi) , Ryan Spahn (Teenage Drone Leader)

The Borg kids take on Voyager! Not a bad episode, although there was a baby Borg onboard.It got sick and was beamed to Voyager, where Doctor Hologram saved her.

Then we never see or hear about it again.

Did she die? Did Janeway take her to a Delta quadrant orphanage?

The mysteries of life..

Spirit Folk

First aired: 2/23/2000 Production Code: 237
Stardate: Unknown The inhabitants of the holo-city of Fair Haven suspect the Voyager crew of having mystical powers when they witness the use of their futuristic technology.

Writer: Bryan Fuller
Director: David Livingston
Guest star: Majel Barrett (Computer Voice) , Hariette Ivanans (Maggie O'Halloran), Richard Riehle (Seamus McGinty), Ian Abercrombie (Milo), Fintan McKeown (Michael Sullivan), Ian Patrick Williams (Doctor Fitzgerald), Bairbe Dowling (Edith), Duffie McIntire (Grace)

Kinda dumb but cute episode. Paris drives a 1904 Oldsmobile Curved Dash in the early part of the episode. He turns Harry's holo - girlfriend into a cow.

Richard Riehle, a 60 - ish guy who is cute, was in it. He has been on Roseanne, and Star Trek: The Next Generation.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Good Shepherd

First aired: 3/15/2000
Stardate: 53753.2 When an efficiency report reveals that three of Voyager's crew members are failing to meet expectations and integrate into the rest of the crew, Janeway decides to take them on their first away mission. However, what awaits the Delta Flyer on that mission will present a formidable test for them all.

Writer: Dianna Gitto, Joe Menosky
Director: Winrich Kolbe
Guest star: Jay Underwood (Crewman Mortimer Harren), Michael Reisz (Crewman William Telfer), Zoe McLellan (Tal Celes), Kimble Jemison (Engineer), Tom Morello (Junction Operator)

This one is very good.

Janeway has faith in all 3 crew members, and they don't disappoint her.

Jay Underwood ( The Boy Who Could Fly) does a great job of being the anti social loner, who ends up almost sacrificing himself to save Janeway and the others.

Zoe McLellan (Tal Celes) does a great of of being insecure and unsure of herself, and hates technology because she doesn't undertstand it.

Michael Reisz (Crewman William Telfer)portrays the hypocondriac who constantly thinks he is dying from one malady or another.

The away mission ends up changing all the trio's lives for the better,as they each do a bit of soul searching and face their fears.

This episode reminds me of the Next Generation ep. called Lower Decks, and it is about as good!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
A Call To Arms part 1

Leeta and Rom get married. Sisko decides to mine the wormhole, which will likely start the war. When their plan is detected, Sisko is forced to evacuate the station and endorse the non-aggression pact between Bajor and the Dominion. While patrolling the border, General Martok detects the first wave of Dominion ships headed for Deep Space Nine. All remaining Starfleet personnel are ordered to leave the station. Kira, Odo, Quark, Rom, Morn and Jake stay behind on the station and disable it as it is handed over to the Dominion.

Writer: Ira Steven Behr, Robert Hewitt Wolfe

Thus begins the Dominion War!

Season Six will open up with Part 2.

Yeah!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
A Time To Stand
First aired: 9/29/1997

Stardate: Unknown Several months after Deep Space Nine was handed over to the Dominion, the Federation is losing the war. Being relieved of command of the Defiant, Sisko is placed in command of a salvaged Jem'Hadar warship they discovered several months earlier, and must destroy the main Ketracel White production facility in the Alpha Quadrant. The mission is a success but it leaves the ship without warp engines and stranded 17 years from the nearest Federation Starbase.

Writer: Ron Surma, Ira Steven Behr, Hans Beimler
Director: Allan Kroeker
Guest star: Brock Peters (Joseph Sisko), Marc Alaimo (Gul Dukat), Andrew Robinson (Garak), Casey Biggs (Damar), Barry Jenner (Admiral Ross), Aron Eisenberg (Nog), Jeffrey Combs (Weyoun), J.G. Hertzler (Martok)

Fuckin' Awesome!

Dominion war continues! We are into the sixth season, which is splendid!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Unimatrix Zero

1 & 2 were on today.

I still enjoy this one. It ends season 6 and we start off season 7 with this
fine two parter.

You get to see B'ELanna, Tuvok, & Janeway as Borgs.

Unimatrix Zero is a place where Borgs are individuals whyile they are in regeneration mode.

Seven of Nine had a loevr there.

They may never meet in reality because he is in the Beta quadrant.

Good ending to this one, too.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Critical Care

The episode where the Doctor is stolen and forced to work in a hospital where the rich and most productive citizens get the best care.

Gee, that sounds kinda like our society, eh?

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Rocks And Shoals (3)

First aired: 10/6/1997
Stardate: 51107.2 The damaged Jem'Hadar ship captained by Sisko crashes on a planet. Dax is seriously injured, but kept alive by Dr. Bashir. A group of Jem'Hadar who also crashed on the ship finds them, and takes them to their injured Vorta leader, who has a proposition for Sisko he may not be able to refuse.

An excellent episode

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Body and Soul

The Doctor must hide himself in Seven of Nine's body while he, Seven, and Harry have been captured by aliens who hunt down and destroy photonic beings.

This one was funny.

Seven cannot handle liquor, and the Doctor drinks while in control of her body.

There is a worn out Gay - joke of one of his -her captors wanting to introduce Seven to her brother.

Entertaining episode, though, as the Doctor discovers what it is like to eat, drink, etc.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Is not on this week, but will return next Week Tues. Jan. 8, at 2:00 am.

12 more episodes to go.. and the sixth season, which is currently playing - is the best season of DS - 9, IMO.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Lineage

B'ELanna learns that she is pregnant and a routine medical scan determines that the baby is a girl and will look part Klingon, like her mother.

B'ELanna becomes very upset because she doesn't want her child to be treated badly for being different as she had been as a child, and out of fear that Tom will leave her because of her and her daughter being different, as her own father had done to her and her mother, so she tries to alter the child's dna so that it will be born looking human.

The crew stop this,after she'd altered the Doctor's holo - matrix so that he'd do whatever she wanted him to do.

Tom tells her he would never leave her and she opens up to him.

Thid is a very good one. Very sensitively done.

life." - Tuvok.

Page 39 of 40 1 2 37 38 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard