Originally Posted By: the G-man

Last week/earlier this week:

[quote=Matter-eater Man]The timing & the influence of this endorsement has almost always helped the campaigns in major ways.

It has.

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
This endorsement has already brought her alot of good press that I think she's seasoned enough politically to use to her advantage.

It did.

It's not just me that recognizes the importance of the Des Moines Register's endorsement

Most reporting on the endorsement noted it as a "key" endorsement & mentioned how it's helped previous campaigns.
my opinion is also backed by quite a bit of media that recognize the Des Moines Register's endorsement as a key one.

See above answer.

The latest daily poll from the Rasmussen Reports shows that New York Senator Hillary Clinton has rebounded in the polls and is now at her highest level of support since November...Clinton...picked up endorsement of ...the Des Moines Register

This one your being rather deceptive since what you portray as my quote was indeed my posting an article about the then latest Rasmussen poll findings. According to their poll that is what their saying. (Hillary is up 2 more points btw) I think I've clarified that I'm in wait & see mode.

Today:

Never said that the endorsement had helped her.

Yes I did. You've obviously read something into my comments that wasn't there & also falsely contributed a quote to me.

Fair play!