Originally Posted By: the G-man
I think it's just another example of your pattern of weaselly behavior o/b/o Mrs Clinton, discussed in detail yesterday.

You spent a good deal of time trying to tell us that Hillary wasn't behind all these attacks on Obama, blaming Republicans for the attacks and, therefore, being very critical of the attacks. Now, when she's caught actually setting up a website to call another candidate "cowardly," you deviate from your standard "Hillary is above that sort of thing" talking point and defend her actions.

I had thought maybe, just maybe, when you posted the article you were trying to be a bit balanced about Hillary and call her out for something. But, in the end, it was just more blind Hillary support from you.

I didn't give her a pass on the staged question G-man & I know she's not perfect. The web sites however are not some secret covert opperation set up to spread the type of gossip & innuendo that you revel in if it's aimed at a Dem candidate that you view as a threat. Hillary just like everyone else gets to challenge other candidates on their record.

Last edited by Matter-eater Man; 2007-12-21 1:13 AM.

Fair play!