Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: whomod
For someone who claims he doesn't watch any of the ultra right hate mongers on TV, he sure emulates their style to a T.

Find some ultra left weirdo and claim him/her as the standard for anyone who disagrees with him.

Actually, I was emulating the "style to a T" of you and Ray, Whomod. Find some image or youtube clip of the opposition that mocks or demonizes your opposition, and stereotypes them exactly the way you want them portrayed.
That's what you guys do endlessly.
I did it just once, and you're such pussies you had a hissy-fit. You like to dish it out, but you cry like little girls when someone gives you just a tiny sample of your own tactics.

I picked this guy because, despite your dismissing him as a whacko, his rhetoric is almost identical to yours, as is his ranting fanaticism.

"You're anti-women!"
"You're all about hate!"

And other sweeping dismissive labels.

but you are anti-women. you have said that you blame women's liberation for the destruction of western society.
and you do seem to hate a lot, but never really like anything. even in the comics forum, if it isn't 30 years old you hate it and opine for the bygone days of jack "i draw square faces and touch boys" kirby.

Bow ties are coool.