Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
I heard recently that Ghost Rider was actually an angel.

Really?

Jesus, that's stupid. Who's idea was that? Joey Q again?

From Wikipedia
 Quote:
In July 2006, a new ongoing monthly series, titled simply Ghost Rider, began. Written by Daniel Way with art by Mark Texeira, it takes place after the Ennis miniseries. It features Blaze still in Hell, desperately trying to escape. At the end of the first issue, he is manipulated into bringing Satan to Earth. This particular incarnation of Ghost Rider features Blaze as the human host. Blaze's Ghost Rider appearance is similar to Daniel Ketch's, a change that assistant editor Michael O'Connor attributes to the manifestation of Ghost Rider's powers themselves. In a later issue it is found out that Ghost Rider is an angel and that is why the Devil counld not keep him in hell

Good grief...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi