Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Thor.

The way Thor is drawn in this new series...reminds me of Ron Perlman in Beauty and the Beast.

Plus there's what happened with Loki which reminds me of the hollow, sensationalized plot devices...like with Ultron in Mighty Avengers.

Then there's JMS' excuse for not using Shakespearian rhetoric to be lazy.

Wow, and I was about to start agreeing with most of what you say. But, to compare the joy that is the current Thor mini, to the likes of the decompressed bubblegum nonsense of Might Avengers?

I'm certainly not trying to accuse Thor of being as bad as Mighty Avengers. It just...seems to be part of a pattern with Marvel and cheap tricks. Of course, I can imagine Loki's little...mutation probaly makes more sense then Ultrons. What did you think?

I went to Wikipedia to look this up, and while reading Loki's entry, I saw that Loki owed Spider-Man a favor.

That said, why didn't the writers have Spidey call in his favor with Loki to clear things up (either the unmasking, or Aunt May not dying, etc) instead of using Mephisto? Besides the fact that it actually acknowledges stories that came before, which Joe Quesada doesn't.

(Yeah, it still would've been a cop-out, and just as much of a thor point with fans, but it would make more sense than the illogical deal with the devil Spidey made.)

This is not vengeance. This is pun-ishment.

"The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability." — Edgar Allan Poe