Quote:
So what are you saying? That you know your sources are inaccurate, or potentially inaccurate, but you use them anyway because you think someone else is doing the same thing?

No, what I'm saying is nothing is absolute. I would never post a Youtube video in defense of a point if I thought that video was false.

Quote:
Furthermore, your comparison isn't really valid. I pointed out how a YouTube clip, even if accurate, is not necessarily a representative sampling for the purposes of making the kind of determination you want to make. You didn't address that.

So your saying a video of somebody saying something can never be accurate? I didn't address it cause I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm saying that anything can be doctored or flat out false. The problem with facts is that they're only as good as the source or the people stating them.

I mean "with all do respect" here you are completely fucking up what I said in my last post, purposely or not.

Quote:
The bottom line is that you wanted to use an invalid methodology to prove a point.

I don't see how it's an invalid methodology? In court they allow video's and recordings, why should it be any less valid here. I realize there are all sorts of experts to decide if those things are valid in court but...none of us are experts here and even we are there are no way of establishing expertise. IE, I don't know that your info is anymore valid then what I post from Youtube. It's no hard to type a bunch of shit up. In fact, it's probaly easier then doctoring a video.