It's brainwashing 101. I watched it with my sis and brother in law and we were all horrified.

Best line, though: "A third of your friends couldn't be here tonight because they were never given a chance to live." -said to a bunch of 6-10 year olds.

or the lady who runs it who talked about how Muslims have their army of children so "we have to build our own for when the time comes."

or the 9 year old who approached people randomly on the street to preach. She approached three elderly black men at one point who were not interested in her speech or her pamphlets and she says to her friend, "they must be Muslim."

They did, however, have a radio host who was religious, but was like, "this isn't my religion, what this is is brainwashing and abuse."

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi