Nah. I harassed one poster. Rob slapped my hand and I stopped editing away his posts (which other mods have done to myself and others without problems) and simply edited them out of my sight (although they were still readable and the content was unchanged). Taking a poll, I doubt any of my previous pro-mod voters would change their votes. CJ deleted posts because they made her angry. Beardguy didn't do anything for himself until Rob had removed me from power. Then he went batshit and locked threads like he was at DCMBs or something. YOU locked and moved and deleted threads and posts at will. As a mod, all I did was try to facilitate the forums (infrequent stickies) and leave people be and post more in the forums than I typically would. But I took my harassment of beardguy too far for Rob's tastes when I edited his shit, so I got de-modded and name-changed. Whatever. I miss my buttons, but I was warned. I was not a bad moderator. I just got greedy in my harassment of one guy.

Ceej and Beardguy and You were all bad mods.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"