Quote:
Went to a job fair today at a "natural food" warehouse. Since my dad works there I'm pretty sure I'll get a job. I applied for the friday saturday and sunday shift. Its 12 hour days but its worth it if I get four days off in a row. The shift starts at 4am, but I think I can handle it. There's also a monday through thursday ten hour shift that I might get.

Read Patriot Games. So far its my favorite Tom Clancy book. It got a little far-fetched at some points, but over all it was a great book. next up is Red Rabbit.

Did I ever tell you how much everyone at that job fair laughed at you?

Quote:
I got home from work today to find out that fedex called about a job I applied for two years ago. Since my mom answered, and she is crazy, she said that I would be able to go in for an interview between three and six AM. So now I have to get up at five, get my mom to drive me there, even though she said she probably won't be able to. So I might get up too damn early for no reason. I still have to go to my normal job, which might be ending this week, at eight.

I hate shit like this.

All I wanted was a fucking price quote on getting rid of 200lbs of waste.

Quote:
The interview went well, they seem desperate for new people. (Which is a good thing.)

I've always wanted to work for Fedex. I've always been fascinated with shipping. The whole logistics thing is extremely interesting to me. If I do get this job, I will stay with them as long as I can.

Guess not.

Quote:
Work is work. Still have to go too early in the morning. I'm probably going to get a car soon, so I can get a better job. The hours have been driving me crazy. The other day I forgot my wallet and bus pass, then the next day I wore a shirt backwards for most the day. The hours are not good for my sanity.

I got a Gamecube the other day. Very addicting. Metroid Prime has taken over my life. Probably one of the greatest games of all time. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker is fun, but the graphics and all the sailing get to me after a while. Mario Sunshine is good, but it takes a while to get used to the gameplay. The water pack changes everything. I think I'd rather play Mario 64 over this one. All the other games I have are ok. The only reason to have a Nintento system is for the franchise games anyways.

I'm re-reading Atlas Shrugged for the third time. I'm obsessed. There are about twenty other books I should be reading, but I'm still hooked on this one. I've been recommending this book to everyone. To bad no one is reading it.
link po

Have you ever considered helping out around the house instead of playing those damn video games?

where Bob Marley and dreadlocks are still popular. She has two non-fiction books in print, The One Thing Needful, and Living Waters For a Parched Land. Her poetry has appeared in Rattlesnake Review, Beat the Blackened Wing: An Anthology of Crows, PDQ, and Denali, among others. She is currently co-editor of Tiger’s Eye: A Journal of Poetry.