Anyone else read this?

The end was so fuckin' depressing. Yes, the world is recovering from the plague and cloning has been perfected enough that they are starting to clone men, but Yorick's life has been in the shitter since 355 was killed. Throughout the series, Vaughan mixed up the darker moments with some levity, but this issue was a complete downer. The title takes place 60 years later and it boils down to: Everyone dies, and Yorick ends up imprisoned by his own daughter, locked away in a straight jacket, reminiscing about everyone he has lost over the years. It's the first time that I've disliked something that Vaughan has written.

I s'pose after 355's murder it was too much to hope that things would start to look up for him, but still - a life filled with loneliness and grief was how Vaughan wanted to end things for Yorick? Wiping out half the world's population wasn't tragic enough? Christ.

Spoilers.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi