Originally Posted By: the G-man
View here the video of NBC's Tim Russert graphically laying out the evidence of how the Clinton campaign has changed its positions on the seating of the MI and FL delegates.

Since you brought it up, I have a question that maybe our resident Floridians can clear up.

While reading the article Dems divided over shunned states, the following excerpts struck me as odd...

Quote:
If Florida Republicans hadn’t imposed an illicit January primary on their Democratic brethren, those voters would be gearing up now for a March 11 showdown that likely would have been the final contest of this year’s dramatic and historic primary season.

Quote:
Democrats here united against Republican legislation changing the primary date.

Is that really how it went down? Were Republicans actually the ones who changed the primary date, or did the article screw up? I haven't been able to get a clear picture from any Floridians I know.

I don't know how this should turn out, personally. Given how desperately both candidates need to panhandle for votes, this could really get ugly.

Last edited by The Pun-isher; 2008-02-19 2:16 PM. Reason: Forgot my pun

This is not vengeance. This is pun-ishment.

"The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability." — Edgar Allan Poe