Originally Posted By: the G-man
There's also a certain level of irony here that whomod is more upset about O'Reilly saying he didn't want to go after Mrs Obama than he is about her original comment that she's never been proud of our country until the time it considers nominating her husband for president.

Actually I guess there is no irony. It's just another example of whomod's "Fox Derangement Syndrome."

Wow.

the comment was not that she's never been proud of her country. That was the EDITED FOX version that you heard most likely. The original comment was “For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.” FOX was heard first misquoting “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country,” then later a version with the words really garbled.

FOX and several right wing commentators, pretended to quote Michelle Obama and saying quote, “I have never been proud of America really until now.” As you just did G-Man.

Y'know, it's insidious the subtleties you right wingers employ to deceive old folks and willfully ignorant, but to say that the misquotation is the same or comparable as talking about lynching someone?? Or even just using the word "lynching" when discussing a black woman?

It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. It ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport.

I swear sometimes the callousness and oblivious attitude towards race that you guys display makes me sick to my stomach.