Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 94 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 93 94
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
...yeah, and for Billary come Ohio and Texas time.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
...yeah, and for Billary come Ohio and Texas time.

I don't think so. If they wanted to make an issue of it they would have jumped on it like McCain had his wife do. My guess is they'll be concentrating squarely on Obama.

Fair play!
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
GO OBAMA!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
There's also a certain level of irony here that whomod is more upset about O'Reilly saying he didn't want to go after Mrs Obama than he is about her original comment that she's never been proud of our country until the time it considers nominating her husband for president.

Actually I guess there is no irony. It's just another example of whomod's "Fox Derangement Syndrome."

Wow.

the comment was not that she's never been proud of her country. That was the EDITED FOX version that you heard most likely. The original comment was “For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.” FOX was heard first misquoting “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country,” then later a version with the words really garbled.

FOX and several right wing commentators, pretended to quote Michelle Obama and saying quote, “I have never been proud of America really until now.” As you just did G-Man.

Y'know, it's insidious the subtleties you right wingers employ to deceive old folks and willfully ignorant, but to say that the misquotation is the same or comparable as talking about lynching someone?? Or even just using the word "lynching" when discussing a black woman?

It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. It ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport.

I swear sometimes the callousness and oblivious attitude towards race that you guys display makes me sick to my stomach.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
A couple of days ago, I wrote about the Prairie View A&M students walking 7 miles from campus to the one voting location alloted for their district. Well, we now have video of the march:

and This Update

Quote:
I just spoke with the elections office in Waller County.

The day closed yesterday with:

Rep: 82 voters
Dem: 472 voters

In a county that votes for Republicans in large numbers, this number is HUGE!!!!

Also, I can report that in Austin County, the race was almost equal yesterday. That is HUGE information because Republicans normally out vote Democrats (at least in primaries) at the rate of 10-to-1.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
This is a promising sign as I feared the superdelegates were going to try to coronate Hillary against the will of the electorate.

Quote:
AP survey: Superdelegates jump to Obama

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER, Associated Press Writer 49 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - The Democratic superdelegates are starting to follow the voters — straight to Barack Obama.

In just the past two weeks, more than two dozen of them have climbed aboard his presidential campaign, according to a survey by The Associated Press. At the same time, Hillary Rodham Clinton's are beginning to jump ship, abandoning her for Obama or deciding they now are undecided.

The result: He's narrowing her once-commanding lead among these "superdelegates," the Democratic office holders and party officials who automatically attend the national convention and can vote for whomever they choose.

As Obama has reeled off 11 straight primary victories, some of the superdelegates are having second — or third — thoughts about their public commitments.

Take John Perez, a Californian who first endorsed John Edwards and then backed Clinton. Now, he says, he is undecided.

"Given where the race is at right now, I think it's very important for us to play a role around bringing the party together around the candidate that people have chosen, as opposed to advocating for our own choice," he said in an interview.

Clinton still leads among superdelegates — 241 to 181, according to the AP survey. But her total is down two in the past two weeks, while his is up 25. Since the primaries started, at least three Clinton superdelegates have switched to Obama, including Rep. David Scott of Georgia, who changed his endorsement after Obama won 80 percent of the primary vote in Scott's district. At least two other Clinton backers have switched to undecided.

None of Obama's have publicly strayed, according to the AP tally.

There are nearly 800 Democratic superdelegates, making them an important force in a nomination race as close as this one. Both campaigns are furiously lobbying them.

"Holy buckets!" exclaimed Audra Ostergard of Nebraska. "Michelle Obama and I are playing phone tag."

Billi Gosh, a Vermont superdelegate who backs Clinton, got a phone call from the candidate herself this week.

"As superdelegates, we have the opportunity to change our mind, so she's just connecting with me," Gosh said. "I couldn't believe she was able to fit in calls like that to her incredibly busy schedule."

In Utah, two Clinton superdelegates said they continue to support the New York senator — for now.

"We'll see what happens," said Karen Hale. Likewise, fellow superdelegate Helen Langan said, "We'll see."

Other supporters are more steadfast.

"She's still in the race, isn't she? So I'm still supporting her," said Belinda Biafore, a superdelegate from West Virginia.

Obama has piled up the most victories in primaries and caucuses, giving him the overall lead in delegates, 1,361.5 to 1,267. The Illinois senator's half delegate came from the global primary sponsored by the Democrats Abroad.

It will take 2,025 delegates to secure the nomination at this summer's national convention in. If Clinton and Obama continue to split delegates in elections, neither will reach the mark without support from the superdelegates.

That has the campaigns fighting over the proper role for superdelegates, who can support any candidate they want. Obama argues it would be unfair for them to go against the outcome of the primaries and caucuses.

"I think it is important, given how hard Senator Clinton and I have been working, that these primaries and caucuses count for something," Obama said during Thursday night's debate in Austin, Texas.

Clinton argues that superdelegates should exercise independent judgment.

"These are the rules that are followed, and you know, I think that it will sort itself out," she said during the debate. "We will have a nominee, and we will have a unified Democratic Party, and we will go on to victory in November."

Behind the scenes, things can get sticky.

David Cicilline, the mayor of Providence, R.I., indicated this week that his support for Clinton might be wavering after — he contended — members of her campaign urged him to cave to the demands of a local firefighters union ahead of her weekend appearance there. The firefighters, in a long-running contract dispute with Cicilline, have said they would disrupt any Clinton event the mayor attends. A Clinton spokeswoman said the campaign would never interfere in the mayor's city decisions.

Obama has been helped by recent endorsements from several labor unions, including the Teamsters on Wednesday.

"He's our guy," said Sonny Nardi, an Ohio superdelegate and the president of Teamsters Local 416 in Cleveland.

The Democratic Party has named about 720 of its 795 superdelegates. The remainder will be chosen at state party conventions in the spring. AP reporters have interviewed 95 percent of the named delegates, with the most recent round of interviews taking place this week.

The superdelegates make up about a fifth of the overall delegates. As Democratic senators, both Clinton and Obama are superdelegates.

So is Cincinnati Mayor Mark Mallory, which is one reason his phone rings often.

He is a black mayor, and Obama has been winning about 90 percent of black votes. His state has a March 4 primary with 141 delegates at stake. The Democratic governor, Ted Strickland, is stumping hard for Clinton — and perhaps a spot on the national ticket.

A phone call from former President Clinton interrupted Mallory's dinner on a recent Saturday.

"I continue to get calls from mayors, congresspeople, governors, urging me one way or another," said Mallory, who is still mulling his decision. "The celebrities will be next. I guess Oprah will call me."

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Obama May Face Grilling on Patriotism
  • Sen. Barack Obama's refusal to wear an American flag lapel pin along with a photo of him not putting his hand over his heart during the National Anthem led conservatives on Internet and in the media to question his patriotism.

Now Obama's wife, Michelle, has drawn their ire, too, for saying recently that she's really proud of her country for the first time in her adult life.

Conservative consultants say that combined, the cases could be an issue for Obama in the general election if he wins the nomination, especially as he runs against Vietnam war hero Sen. John McCain.

"The reason it hasn't been an issue so far is that we're still in the microcosm of the Democratic primary," said Republican consultant Roger Stone. "Many Americans will find the three things offensive. Barack Obama is out of the McGovern wing of the party, and he is part of the blame America first crowd."

On Monday, Michelle Obama told an audience in Milwaukee, "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country. Not just because Barack is doing well, but I think people are hungry for change."

Cindy McCain, McCain's wife, days later responded by saying, "I have, and always will be, proud of my country." Barack Obama has expressed frustration that his wife's remarks had been taken out of context and turned into political fodder - both the Obamas say she was talking about politics in the United States, not the country itself.

Last summer, Obama was photographed by Time magazine at an event in Iowa standing with his hands folded during the national anthem. His primary rivals Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson appear beside him, with their hands on their hearts.

It has been repeatedly reported that the moment came during the Pledge of Allegiance, but that's not the case.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Obama May Face Grilling on Patriotism
  • Sen. Barack Obama's refusal to wear an American flag lapel pin along with a photo of him not putting his hand over his heart during the National Anthem led conservatives on Internet and in the media to question his patriotism.

Now Obama's wife, Michelle, has drawn their ire, too, for saying recently that she's really proud of her country for the first time in her adult life.

Conservative consultants say that combined, the cases could be an issue for Obama in the general election if he wins the nomination, especially as he runs against Vietnam war hero Sen. John McCain.

"The reason it hasn't been an issue so far is that we're still in the microcosm of the Democratic primary," said Republican consultant Roger Stone. "Many Americans will find the three things offensive. Barack Obama is out of the McGovern wing of the party, and he is part of the blame America first crowd."

On Monday, Michelle Obama told an audience in Milwaukee, "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country. Not just because Barack is doing well, but I think people are hungry for change."

Cindy McCain, McCain's wife, days later responded by saying, "I have, and always will be, proud of my country." Barack Obama has expressed frustration that his wife's remarks had been taken out of context and turned into political fodder - both the Obamas say she was talking about politics in the United States, not the country itself.

Last summer, Obama was photographed by Time magazine at an event in Iowa standing with his hands folded during the national anthem. His primary rivals Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson appear beside him, with their hands on their hearts.

It has been repeatedly reported that the moment came during the Pledge of Allegiance, but that's not the case.

You maybe want some sort of loyalty oath? Conservatives are really big on wearing their patriotism and faith on their sleeves and or using it as a blunt instrument.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Like it or not, whomod, people normally prefer a President who seems to love and respect the country that he leads and who tends to participate in the nation's patriotic rituals.

I'm not saying Obama isn't patriotic, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him dig that flag pin out of the mothballs if he gets the nomination.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

Obama 'Backer' Rezko Ordered to Jail

Rezko has become an "Achilles heel" for Illinois Sen. Barack Obama after disclosures he and people associated with him had raised almost $200,000 for Obama and that Obama sought Rezko's "help and advice" in the purchase of a new home.

Originally Posted By: whomod
birds of a feather

Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts

Obama 'Backer' Rezko Ordered to Jail

Rezko has become an "Achilles heel" for Illinois Sen. Barack Obama after disclosures he and people associated with him had raised almost $200,000 for Obama and that Obama sought Rezko's "help and advice" in the purchase of a new home.

Originally Posted By: whomod
birds of a feather

Obama's donated the Rezko money he received to charity, and there's some debate about how much Obama knew about his shady dealings, from what I hear. So I don't know how damaging this'll really be.

But I still expect these charges to be rezkoreccted ad nauseum by Obama's opponents.

Last edited by The Pun-isher; 2008-02-23 10:34 PM.

This is not vengeance. This is pun-ishment.

"The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability." — Edgar Allan Poe
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Okay, more evidence of just how far reaching and aggressive the right wing smear machine is. Again, we have to know how this is going to operate this year if we are going to fight it. And, again, this relates to something Barack Obama said at the debate Thursday night:

Quote:
You know, I've heard from an Army captain who was the head of a rifle platoon -- supposed to have 39 men in a rifle platoon. Ended up being sent to Afghanistan with 24 because 15 of those soldiers had been sent to Iraq.

And as a consequence, they didn't have enough ammunition, they didn't have enough humvees. They were actually capturing Taliban weapons, because it was easier to get Taliban weapons than it was for them to get properly equipped by our current commander in chief. Now, that's a consequence of bad judgment.

ABC's Jake Tapper talked to the Army captain in question and verified it was true.

Tapper cited ten right wing blogs that were attacking Obama on this issue. But, it's worse. Two pillars of the Republican defense establishment, the Pentagon and Senator John Warner, also weighed in.

NBC, also spoke to the soldier, but gave the McCain campaign the headline it wanted "Pentagon questions Obama’s soldier story." NBC quoted Bush appointee/Pentagon flack Bryan Whitman:

Quote:
"I find that account pretty hard to imagine," Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman told reporters.

"Despite the stress that we readily acknowledge on the force, one of the things that we do is make sure that all of our units and service members that are going into harm's way are properly trained, equipped and with the leadership to be successful," he said.

Okay, that is so not true. But what else would you expect. Whitman's been flacking at the Pentagon since the Rumsfeld days. Think of all the misinformation and lies he spewed at us.

Also, yesterday's Washington Post reports that Senator John Warner dashed off a "stern letter" to Obama challenging his assertions:

Quote:
Warner -- a World War II veteran and former Navy Secretary -- has been a staunch advocate for U.S. troops. Warner's letter to Obama asks the senator to provide "essential facts" about the Army captain's story, including his personal information, so members of the committee can interview him and others to establish accountability, "depending of course, on the accuracy of the facts."

It's almost amazing how quickly the Republican machine will respond to a perceived attack on their strengths. This was clearly a concerted effort to beat back a very damaging story. What Obama said on Thursday night shines another spotlight on the failures of the gOP record. The Republicans respond very quickly when politics are involved. It's disturbing they don't respond as quickly when soldiers' lives are on the line.

Now, we have two networks that have verified Obama's account. The right wing machine was wrong again. Not just the blogs, but the Pentagon and the "esteemed" John Warner. That should tell the media something. Don't just regurgitate the right wing spin -- and that includes the Pentagon. Verify first because none of them can be believed.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Barack Obama and His Support for Islamic Sharia Law and al Qaeda: It's from a blog, so take it for what it's worth, but it's an interesting theory.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Barack Obama and His Support for Islamic Sharia Law and al Qaeda: It's from a blog, so take it for what it's worth, but it's an interesting theory.

Heh. Guess who circulated the above photo:
  • Barack Obama’s campaign is expressing outrage at a new photo attributed to Clinton campaign sources that depicts the Democratic presidential candidate dressed in Somali garb.

The picture, which appeared at the top of Monday’s Drudge Report, says Clinton staffers circulated the 2006 photo over the weekend. It shows the Illinois senator fitted as a Somali elder, during his visit to northeastern Kenya that was part of a five-country tour of Africa.

Actually, I kind of have to defend Hillary. If Obama doesn't want us to think he's a closet Muslim (or overly sympathetic to the religion of peace), he probably shouldn't dress like one.

Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts

Heh. Guess who circulated the above photo:
  • Barack Obama’s campaign is expressing outrage at a new photo attributed to Clinton campaign sources that depicts the Democratic presidential candidate dressed in Somali garb.

The picture, which appeared at the top of Monday’s Drudge Report, says Clinton staffers circulated the 2006 photo over the weekend. It shows the Illinois senator fitted as a Somali elder, during his visit to northeastern Kenya that was part of a five-country tour of Africa.

Actually, I kind of have to defend Hillary. If Obama doesn't want us to think he's a closet Muslim (or overly sympathetic to the religion of peace), he probably shouldn't dress like one.

That's not specifically Muslim garb.

But I don't expect certain someones to not try and garble the meaning behind those clothes.

"The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability." — Edgar Allan Poe
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
concentration camps. mark it.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: The Pun-isher

Actually, CIA World Fact Book lists no other religion other than “Sunni Muslim” for Somalia.

So if that's traditional religious or ceremonial garb, it's Muslim.

Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
 Originally Posted By: The Pun-isher

Actually, CIA World Fact Book lists no other religion other than “Sunni Muslim” for Somalia.

So if that's traditional religious or ceremonial garb, it's Muslim.

Yeah, but the garb may not be religious in nature - that was my point. I won't go so far out on a limb and say Obama's NOT wearing Muslim garb - just that we can't assume what he's wearing has religious significance. It may be simply what they wear over there and have been wearing long before Islam reached Somalia. Just because all of Somalia is Muslim doesn't make what Obama's wearing specifically Islamic garb.

If I go to a synagogue and put on one of those hat thingies Jews wear, then I'm wearing religious garb, no question. But if an entire Christian community wears Hawaiian shirts, if I go there and dress in a Hawaiian shirt, am I dressing in Christian garb, since the shirt has no direct connection to Christianity?

Just sayin', we can't be so clothes-minded about stuff like that.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
So, by that logic, if John McCain was meeting with a bunch of Southerners and put on a Confederate Flag lapel pin, people wouldn't criticize him for it?

Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
So, by that logic, if John McCain was meeting with a bunch of Southerners and put on a Confederate Flag lapel pin, people wouldn't criticize him for it?

Oh, of course people WILL criticize him for it. Some people are nit-picky bastards who criticize people for liking the wrong kind of toppings on their pizza. The untold story of how Eugene McCarthy lost his bid to become president has to do with the pepperoni lobby making some phone calls and mailing out fliers that McCarthy was a closet vegetarian who wanted to outlaw putting pepperoni on pizza, and it mushroomed into this whole big debacle for McCarthy.

Whether people are right to slam McCain for wearing the lapel pin or what exactly the Confederate Flag represents are different questions.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I think my earlier comment about Obama's Muslim garb was pretty mild, however. I didn't say "this is proof he's a secret Muslim." I only observed that photos of him in this sort of garb are going to encourage that sort of speculation.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Similarly, it's not particularly encouraging to read that Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has jumped on the Obama bandwagon:
  • Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan said Sunday that presidential candidate Barack Obama is the "hope of the entire world" that the U.S. will change for the better.
    Farrakhan compared Obama to the religion's founder, Fard Muhammad, who also had a white mother and black father.

"A black man with a white mother became a savior to us," he told the crowd of mostly followers. "A black man with a white mother could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall."

I don't mean to suggest that Obama can help who does or doesn't endorse him. But it would be nice to see him repudiate the Nation of Islam's leader and its racist, anti-Semetic, ideology.

Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
I think my earlier comment about Obama's Muslim garb was pretty mild, however. I didn't say "this is proof he's a secret Muslim." I only observed that photos of him in this sort of garb are going to encourage that sort of speculation.

Yeah, I know. And I'm not disagreeing with you, either. Just pointing out that there will be shmucks out there who will be wrong to assume that what Obama is wearing is specifically Muslim in nature.

After all, some dickheads out there make their living by discrediting people with logical phallusies.

Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Similarly, it's not particularly encouraging to read that Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan has jumped on the Obama bandwagon:
  • Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan said Sunday that presidential candidate Barack Obama is the "hope of the entire world" that the U.S. will change for the better.
    Farrakhan compared Obama to the religion's founder, Fard Muhammad, who also had a white mother and black father.

"A black man with a white mother became a savior to us," he told the crowd of mostly followers. "A black man with a white mother could turn out to be one who can lift America from her fall."

I don't mean to suggest that Obama can help who does or doesn't endorse him. But it would be nice to see him repudiate the Nation of Islam's leader and its racist, anti-Semetic, ideology.

Yeah, Farrakhan's support ain't gonna help, I'll grant that.

As for your other point, Obama has taken issue with Farrakhan in the past, saying Farrakhan didn't deserve an award because of his anti-Semitism.

We'll see what he has to say about Farrakhan's latest speech. But for some people, no matter what, Obama's supposed Islamism is a farrakhan conclusion.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
You know, the real issue might not be that this reveals him as a Muslim, but as a DORK:

He looks like a cross between Gilligan and Hadji in that getup.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

PJP #927434 2008-02-25 9:59 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
all bad...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
why is obama's camp upset? if the photos are innocent and he feels it was appropriate, why the outrage?

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Secret Muslim kind of sounds awesome. It's like a James Bond for Allah.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Or a sequel to "Undercover Brother," with a "Nation of Islam" twist.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
why is obama's camp upset? if the photos are innocent and he feels it was appropriate, why the outrage?

It gives the false impression that he's a muslim. The photo has apparently been making the rounds on conservative blogs before Drudge used it...
 Quote:
The photo apparently first appeared in this report on Obama's 2006 trip from an African news agency.

Supermarket tabloid The National Examiner reportedly ran the photo in its Feb. 4 issue. The photo appeared on right-wing message board Free Republic and conservative blog Sweetness & Light before Drudge picked it up. At least one Freeper recognized the need for wider distribution.

"Good Job," a user on Free Republic said Sunday to the person who posted the tabloid pic. "[I]t needs to get to Drudge,M.Malkin,Debbie Schussel etc....I want to see his explanation on this."

RAW

Last edited by Matter-eater Man; 2008-02-26 12:41 AM.

Fair play!
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts

Manipulations people can drudge up about what the photos represent?

The knowledge that some people are going to be narrow-minded about this and call Obama a covert Muslim, not knowing the significance of what he's wearing?

The fear that people aren't ready for a president who engages in cosplay?

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
The photo has apparently been making the rounds on conservative blogs before Drudge used it...

Um, yeah. We know that. If you go back and re-read the thread, on 02/24 I posted the pic and an article entitled "Barack Obama and His Support for Islamic Sharia Law and al Qaeda," with the notation that "It's from a blog, so take it for what it's worth..."

It wasn't until the next day that I noted that Hillary's campaign was apparently also distributing the photograph:

Heh. Guess who circulated the above photo: Barack Obama’s campaign is expressing outrage at a new photo attributed to Clinton campaign sources that depicts the Democratic presidential candidate dressed in Somali garb.

But you can't have it both ways, MEM. If it's a "hit piece" on Obama, that's the case no matter who posted it, including her royal thighness.

Personally, as noted above, I think Hillary's campaign was well within its rights to publicize it and agree with her camp when it argues that Obama "doth protesteth too much."

So I find it really funny that you're so blindly loyal to Hillary that you even defend and deny when she didn't do anything wrong.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Supermarket tabloid The National Examiner reportedly ran the photo in its Feb. 4 issue. The photo appeared on right-wing message board Free Republic and conservative blog Sweetness & Light before Drudge picked it up. At least one Freeper recognized the need for wider distribution.
"Good Job," a user on Free Republic said Sunday to the person who posted the tabloid pic. "[I]t needs to get to Drudge,M.Malkin,Debbie Schussel etc....I want to see his explanation on this."

My guess is one of these guys just sent Drudge an e-mail & said that they were from the Hillary campaign.

Fair play!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts

I heard his popularity rating is OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Supermarket tabloid The National Examiner reportedly ran the photo in its Feb. 4 issue.

The National Examiner is owned by the same company as the National Enquirer. As noted a few months, (in connection with the Enquirer hit piece on Edwards), the owners of the the company are connected to the Clintons.

So, once again, all signs point to Hillary.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Nice try G-man but when you have conservative bloggers saying we need to send this to Drudge & then he gets it, well your "I hate Hillary" motivated conspiracy theories look weaker than usual.

Quote:

[/quote]

Fair play!
Page 17 of 94 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 93 94

Link Copied to Clipboard