Originally Posted By: the G-man
Photoshop can't put back in part of a scanned photo that wasn't there when it was scanned, MEM. At least not to that level of quality.

That's why I pointed out that, in the FR photo, you could see the white margin where the original source (the Examiner) had cropped it for publication; but in the Drudge version, the white margin wasn't there.

This demonstrates that the Drudge photo was from a different source than the Examiner. Therefore, it isn't the same one that was at FR.

Does it prove Hillary sent it in? Of course not. But it tends to disprove that FR was Drudge's source.

Maybe but as I've pointed out repeatedly conservative bloggers were circulating the photo & talking about sending it to Drudge. Drudge probably just got a better photo after the freepers sent him the crappy one.

It's just funny btw how you can rail on the NYT & then turn around and act as if Drudge is the gospel when it suits your purposes. At least I can look at both these stories & see that their wrong, just like the story about Obama being a muslim which you've been pushing.

Fair play!