I read about the campaign managers and their talks with the Canadians in my paper here.

Whether or not Obama is telling the truth, I think it's a good thing for non-yanks to know that Obama is a protectionist. (I hope we won't get another silly "trade war" between USA and EU, if he or Clinton becomes president.) I'm puzzled why he has a problem with NAFTA, USA do need Canadian and Mexican oil and gas, so it's bad politics to not buy other goods from them. Besides, US industry is hardly threatened by those nations, but by China and India.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!