"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Teacher To Student: "You Were Good"
  • Mississippi teacher admitted to cops that she had sex with a 15-year-old male student to whom she sent explicit text messages and trysted with in her Jaguar, which bore the license plate "GRRRRR."

Those are just some of the sleazy details in a Biloxi Police Department report detailing Rebecca Dawn Bogard's alleged sexual assault of the boy, who the 27-year-old educator taught at the Biloxi Alternative School.

According to the document, Bogard referred to the teenager as "her little 'sex fiend'" in one text message. Investigators were contacted by the boy's mother after she discovered raunchy messages on the boy's phone, including one from a "Dawn" who wrote, "I love you, yeah it was the best, which night was the best 4 you, I'm sensitive but not sore, you were good..."

Bogard, pictured in the mug shot at right, is facing felony sexual battery charges. She has been suspended with pay and is free on $50,000 bail.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Teacher Sentenced to 6 Years for Sex Acts With 5 Boys
  • A former middle school teacher was sent to prison for six years Tuesday for having sexual encounters with five teenage boys.

Authorities said Allenna Ward, 24, met 14- and 15-year-old boys at the school where she taught as well as at a motel, a park and behind a restaurant.

Police began investigating last year after school officials found a note believed to have been written by Ward to one of the boys. Some of the victims were students at Bell Street Middle School in Clinton, where Ward taught. She was fired about a year ago.

Ward pleaded guilty in September to three counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a minor and three lewd acts on a minor.

Forensic psychiatrist Donna Schwartz-Watts said Ward is not a pedophile, but rather a childlike victim suffering from personality disorders and a repressed childhood. Schwartz-Watts said the minister's daughter lived a sheltered life but really was a "free spirit" who never got a chance to break away from her family.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
  • A Bentonville High School math teacher faces two charges after being arrested in connection with inappropriate contact with students.

Melissa G. Monroe, 32 of Bella Vista, was arrested Tuesday for sexual assault in the second degree and knowingly furnishing alcohol to a minor.

Bentonville police began investigating after receiving information that Monroe had been involved in a sexual relationship with a male student, a police news release states.

Monroe is in the Benton County Jail awaiting a bond and probable-cause hearing.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Dang, she looks a bit like one of the teachers in my university.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Norfolk teacher arrested, allegedly sent improper photos of herself to students
  • A Granby High School teacher accused of sending improper photos of herself to students via cell phone has been arrested.

Natasha L. Sizow, 24, of Alton Drive in Virginia Beach, was charged with two counts each of indecent liberties and use of a communications device to facilitate crimes against children, according to police and court records. She turned herself in Tuesday night, said Officer Chris Amos, police spokesman.

Schools spokesman Vincent Rhodes said Sizow was a first-year social studies teacher and the girls’ swimming coach at Granby. She was accused of sending photos of herself “in various stages of undress,” said Sgt. Jim Robertson, a police spokesman. The students involved were a male and a female, both age 17, according to Amanda Howie of the commonwealth’s attorney’s office.

The case came to light two weeks ago, when police sought a warrant to search Sizow’s cell phone for electronic data. A detective’s affidavit said that a school resource officer learned about the allegations and reported them.

Sizow initially was put on paid leave. As a result of the charges, that was being changed to leave without pay, Rhodes said Wednesday.

Sizow was released on $5,000 bond

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Are you guys trying to tell me something?!?

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
no student is desperate enough to fuck you.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
btw

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Hopefully he'll take that change sign.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
no student is desperate enough to fuck you.

That was totally uncalled for.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
please read the agreement you "signed" when you registered.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Teacher's Aide Quits After Hosting Sex and Drugs Party for High School Students

• A teacher's aide quit her job on Monday after police discovered teenage students in her hotel room with alcohol and drugs.

Abbiejane Swogger, 34, who resigned from the Highlands School District in Natrona Heights, Pa., faces possible criminal charges and corruption of minors charges.

"I did not have any sex with anybody," said Swogger, a former exotic dancer.

Police found condom wrappers, crack-cocaine, empty beer cans and alcohol in Swogger's hotel room last week. Swogger did not show up to work on Thursday or Friday.

The room smelled of marijuana when officers broke up the party early Friday, said Detective Dennis Marsili.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

Bow ties are coool.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Syracuse Post Standard:
  • A suspended high school English teacher is facing up to six months in jail after admitting she had sex with a 15-year-old student.

Christel Gravlin pleaded guilty to third-degree rape Monday in St. Lawrence County Court. The 33-year-old Lisbon Central School teacher says she had oral sex and intercourse with the boy on Nov. 25 during a brief affair.

The relationship became known when she went to a school basketball game while intoxicated and announced the affair to nearby students and spectators. Gravlin blames her actions on depression, alcohol, prescription drugs and pressure from the victim.

Gravlin will be sentenced May 5. She also faces 10 years of probation. As a felon, Gravlin will have to surrender her New York state teaching license.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH

Jefferson County

Former teacher pleads guilty of sex with student
By Robert Kelly

03/06/2008

• HILLSBORO — A former substitute teacher in the Dunklin School District in Jefferson County will be sentenced next month after pleading guilty of having sex with a 14-year-old student.

Teresa Engelbach, 22, of Pevely, pleaded guilty last week to one felony count of second-degree statutory rape and one misdemeanor count of sexual misconduct. She could get up to 7 years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000 on the rape charge, and up to 6 months in prison and a fine of up to $500 on the sexual misconduct charge.

Jefferson County Circuit Judge M. Edward Williams set sentencing for April 15.

The charges against Engelbach were filed last March after the student, then in the eighth grade, reported to a teacher that he had had sex with Engelbach, a substitute teacher at Senn-Thomas Middle School in Herculaneum. The teacher told school administrators, who called police.

The incidents took place last year between Feb. 1 and March 13 in several areas of Jefferson County and did not involve other students, police said.

Engelbach had a substitute teaching certificate from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, which requires a fingerprint background check through the Missouri Highway Patrol and FBI. Those checks came back clear, Dunklin Superintendent Stan Stratton has said.

Stratton said Wednesday that Engelbach had not taught in the district since she was charged.

Her attorney, Daris Almond Jr., was unavailable Wednesday for comment.

Stratton said Engelbach also formerly taught at the district's high school and elementary school. She began working for the district, which has 1,350 students, in September 2006.

Jim Morris, a spokesman for the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, said Engelbach did not renew her substitute teaching certificate for the 2007-2008 school year.

rkelly@post-dispatch.com | 636-500-4109

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Not guilty.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Quote:

Man!

I just can't get over how fine some of these women are. These are definitely women who could walk into any bar, any beach, any shopping center, any online dating site, and walk away with the man of their choice.
And yet they're fucking 14-year-olds.

It's just hardcore nuts that they're endangering themselves by humping minors. Not even teenagers in many cases, but kids.

I wonder how prevalent this problem is. With all the glamorization that the forbidden teacher/student fantasy gets in popular culture over the last few decades, it's no doubt occurring with far more prevalence than it used to.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You really are into all the pedophile shit, aren't you?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
stupid 14 year old. If he had kept it a secret he could have enjoyed more teacher pussy.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

It's just hardcore nuts that they're endangering themselves by humping minors. Not even teenagers in many cases, but kids.

Originally Posted By: rex

i gotta agree with rex, you didnt even mention the kids being endangered, just the teacher. i hope the FBI busts you someday, because it's obvious youre a pedophile...

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

i gotta agree with rex, you didnt even mention the kids being endangered, just the teacher. i hope the FBI busts you someday, because it's obvious youre a pedophile...

This is just more trollery, or more overt asshollery, on your parts.

I certainly said nothing that could be honestly misinterpreted as endorsing this behavior, or as pedophelia, as you maliciously allege.
I've clearly condemned this as sick behavior repeatedly over the years. My point is that these women are pretty, but all jokes aside, there's no reason they should be having sex with kids they are teaching.

Even in the cases of students who are 18 or older, these are teachers trusted to positions of authority, and whether the students in question are 18 or not, that is an abuse of their position as teachers.

Or to put it another way:

Originally Posted By: WB
Sometimes I wish had enough meanness in me to give you a full taste of the mocking antagonism you live your miserable life to dish out every day. But I stood at the edge of the abyss, and I stepped back. Better to let you roast in your own bile, than to leap off there with you.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
say what you want but you were clear:

Quote:

you had no problem with them fucking kids, but only the stupidity of getting in trouble for it, nothing about the hurt they could cause to the kids psyche, look it's obvious you have problems, maybe go get some help before you do something that can get you in trouble. seriously.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
say what you want but you were clear:

Quote:

you had no problem with them fucking kids, but only the stupidity of getting in trouble for it, nothing about the hurt they could cause to the kids psyche, look it's obvious you have problems, maybe go get some help before you do something that can get you in trouble. seriously.

Total bullshit on your part.

That's reading a lot into what I actually said. I said it's self-destructive to the female teachers.
And I've previously said on a number of occasions (4-24-2006 and 9-7-2004) that however fun this might sound for a 14 or 15-year-old kid to have sex with a beautiful older woman teacher, it's not that easy, and there are in pretty much every case I've read, emotional strings for these teenage boys that screw them up for years afterwards.
I previously gave the example of the kid who had an affair --and children-- with Mary Kay Letorneau.

There's an example of a kid earlier in this topic, who had sex with a female teacher where she made it out to be more than sex, and it wasn't, and screwed him up, and he reported her years later when he became a police officer.

It's so obviously my point, that I've made on so many occasions, that I fail to see the need for me to repeat the point again. Except apparently in this case, to disprove your slander of me as a pedophile.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Sometimes I wish had enough meanness in me to give you a full taste of the mocking antagonism you live your miserable life to dish out every day. But I stood at the edge of the abyss, and I stepped back. Better to let you roast in your own bile, than to leap off there with you.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Wonder mcgrion, whats it like to contradick yourself with every word you post?

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
The Pun-isher User Pun-damentalist nutjob
400+ posts 03/08/08 10:46 PM Reading a post
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Another teacher FUCKS her student...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
whats it like to contradick yourself with every word you post?

It would be more truthful for you to stick to discussing your sock-fucking technique.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
While burning in my own bile?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Yeah. That picture of you as a grumpy muppet living in a garbage can is pretty appropriate.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

Yeah. That picture of you as a grumpy muppet living in a garbage can is pretty appropriate.

so you are making fun of the way he looks, invoking the work of famed pedophile Jim Henson, and expressing joy at another human being's poor living conditions.
how very christian of you.

Bow ties are coool.
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Come on Ray. Wonder Boy made some fine replies to Rex here.

-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i think pedophilia is legal in sweden

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
No, but sadly the punishment isn't as severe as it should be.

If I was prime minister, I would put pedos, rapists, murderers etc on force labor for 10 years up to life.

-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

-Ultimate Jaburg53

-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i bet wonder boy would avoid sweden if you were prime minister.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sweden
Come on Ray. Wonder Boy made some fine replies to Rex here.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man

so you are making fun of the way he looks,...

?!?
My commenting on the avatar Rex CHOSE to represent himself, despite it having no physical resemblance to Rex, is making fun of the way Rex looks?
What a reach on your part.

Originally Posted By: Ray
.. invoking the work of famed pedophile Jim Henson,...

Again, discussing the avatar he chose, and just commenting on the fictional character (Grover)'s projected image by its creator, in the context that Rex chose to present it as representative of himself.

Originally Posted By: Ray
and expressing joy at another human being's poor living conditions.
how very christian of you.

Again: ?!?

At no point did I express "joy" at Rex's misfortune. Rex lashed out at me again. And I just pointed out the source of that displaced rage, and how it is diverted toward me in Rex's cathartic ventings of that rage.

I love how you, who despise Christianity and don't practice it, and by all appearances don't understand its beliefs and practices, constantly re-invent every defensive response by Christians against these kind of harassments, as "un-Christian".

I guess Christians, in your ideal world, have no right to political activism, to political representation, or to self-defense.
And any self-defense by a Christian is labelled by you as "hypocritical" or "hate".

Well, guess what, Christians are people too, and they get pissed off when weaselly liars like you antagonize them, and sometimes (myself included) however restrained and civil they try to be, lose their cool. And Christians (myself included) have every right to defend themselves, and point out the lies and malice with which they're being attacked.

Or to put it another way:

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Wondy, you want to know why I really make fun of you?

Its because you react every single time.

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts

Again, discussing the avatar he chose, and just commenting on the fictional character (Grover)'s projected image by its creator, in the context that Rex chose to present it as representative of himself.

Oscar, dude. Oscar.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard