Originally Posted By: whomod
So you think people trying to leave the death and water of New Orleans was a matter of jurisdictional buck passing??

Incredible.

Jesus, you are retarded. What was supposed to happen when they got to Greta and there were no buses, food, or water for them? Do you know what's beyond those suburbs? Swamps. That's right. Gators, poisonous snakes, and death. Even if they had crossed the bridge, they wouldn't have been able to leave. They wouldn't have been in a better situation. You seem incapable of understanding that fact.

Originally Posted By: whomod
And I'm not the "asshole" who politicized Katrina. The American people did that. And they pretty much finished finding who to blame, thank you very much. The fact that you don't get that is apparent and it probably explains why people like you scratch their heads and wonder why America left you guys.

They weren't the American people. They were assholes. And you're the asshole who was on this board. Also, your group of fellow assholes are too ready to dump all the blame on Bush and the federal government while ignoring the incompetence of Nagin, Blanco, the rest of southern LA politicians, and even, to some extent, the people of NO themselves. For the record, I don't 'wonder why America left' us since I was way too busy helping all my neighbors try and clean up and restore our old way of life as soon as the storm was over to hold my hand out and wait for someone to fill it with a debit card.

Since you and your asshole friends seem to all up Obama's ass (see? I brought it back on topic), I pray to God (or Allah to be more PC to Muslims and closet Muslims) that this son of a bitch doesn't get elected. I would hate to see what kind of bloated, overbearing, self-responsibility destroying government and society he'd help build.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."