If thedoctor is around, can u please embed this?

GOP for HRC?

<iframe height="339" width="425" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/23697447#23697447" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

It's a really good packet on how Hillary only won Texas on account of Rush Limbaugh.

Originally Posted By: transcript

In the Democratic race for the presidential nomination this year, a new voting bloc is starting to have an impact: Republicans. And now there are allegations that GOP voters are trying to create mischief. It‘s quite a turn from a month ago, when most Republicans said they were voting in the Democratic primaries because they were inspired by Barack Obama.

HARDBALL correspondent David Shuster has the news story.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

(CHEERING AND APPLAUSE)

SEN. BARACK OBAMA (D-IL), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Hello, Columbus.

DAVID SHUSTER, NBC CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): In his campaign speeches, it‘s something Barack Obama talks about every day, Republicans voting in the Democratic primaries.

OBAMA: Whenever I shake hands with folks afterwards, they whisper to me. They say, “Barack, I‘m a Republican.”

(LAUGHTER)

OBAMA: “But I support you.”

(LAUGHTER)

OBAMA: And I say, “Thank you.”

(LAUGHTER)

(APPLAUSE)

OBAMA: “Why are we whispering?”

(LAUGHTER)

SHUSTER: According to “The Boston Globe,” in the January and February Democratic primaries, Obama attracted, on average, 57 percent of self-identified Republicans, compared to about 25 percent for Hillary Clinton.

But, this month, things changed. And a lot of people are pointing to one man, Rush Limbaugh.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP, “THE O‘REILLY FACTOR”)

RUSH LIMBAUGH, RADIO TALK SHOW HOST: I want Hillary to stay in this, Laura. I—this is too good a soap opera. We need Barack Obama bloodied up politically.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

SHUSTER: At the time of Limbaugh‘s remarks, John McCain had practically wrapped up the Republican nomination, and Barack Obama had reeled off 11 straight Democratic victories.

That‘s when the Clinton campaign launched its kitchen-sink strategy, and Limbaugh launched his vote-for-Hillary strategy.

LIMBAUGH: I want our party to win. I want the Democrats to lose. They‘re in the midst of tearing themselves apart right now. It‘s fascinating to watch.

And it‘s all going to stop if Hillary loses. So, yes, I‘m—I‘m

asking people to cross over, and if they can stomach it. I know it‘s

a difficult thing to do, to vote for a Clinton. But it will sustain this soap opera. And it‘s something I think we need. It would be fun, too.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

SHUSTER: Did it work? In Texas and Ohio, Republican turnout in the Democratic primaries was more than twice the share of earlier primaries. And, unlike earlier contests among Republicans, Clinton drew even with Obama.

Approximately 119,000 Texas Republicans voted for her, in a state where Clinton‘s overall margin of victory over Obama was about 101,000. In other words, Republicans helped turn a virtual draw into a slight Clinton victory.

“The Boston Globe” quoted the Republican chairman of Madison County, Texas, John Taylor—quote—“Some people there that I recognized voting said they were going to do some damage if they could.”

The Republican chair in Montgomery County, Texas, Walter Wilkerson, also recognized Republicans voting in the Democratic race—quote—

“These people felt that Clinton would be maybe the easier opponent in the fall.”

A week ago, Republicans also turned out in big numbers in Mississippi. Twelve percent of all the Democratic ballots were cast by Republicans, the highest percentage of any Democratic primary so far.

OBAMA: Thank you very much, everybody. God bless you.

SHUSTER: While Obama won Mississippi in a landslide, Republicans favored Clinton 3-1, swelling her vote totals and costing Obama, according to analysts, a few delegates.

LIMBAUGH: I want the funeral music to play at some point for the Clintons, but not this early.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

SHUSTER: The next big Democratic primary in Pennsylvania is a closed contest, meaning registered Democrats only.

But Republican tactical voting is still a potential factor in Indiana, Montana, and Puerto Rico. And conservatives who identify themselves as independents can vote in North Carolina and West Virginia.

(on camera): That means, out of the nine remaining Democratic contests, conservatives could cause mischief in five of them. The question is, will it make any difference or not?

I‘m David Shuster, for HARDBALL, in Washington.

(END VIDEOTAPE)