Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Without a rule-change to include votes from Michigan and Florida, Obama will inevitably have more votes than Hillary. Even though his is the more wounded candidacy at this point (Rev. Wright, close association with the indicted Tony Rezko, Obama's insincerity regarding NAFTA in communication with the Canadian government, and lying to American voters, his evasive voting record, etc.)

But none of the Dems will be man enough to deny the nomination to the first viable african-American candidate, who has the highest share of delegates. And risk being labelled a racist.

Although Hillary's wagon isn't far behind.

I wouldn't be to sure on that. Hillary still has more superdelegates in her corner that don't seem to be afraid of being labelled racist. However, I do get the feeling that the leaders in my party will try to pressure the superdelegates to give it to Obama. These are the same old windbags that when Obama talks about needing change comes to my mind.

Honestly dude. No one is worrying about the superdelegates being labeled "racist". That's all concoction and continuation of trying to marginalize Obama as "the black candidate" and thus the guy who instantly screams "racism" on YOUR part I think.

The worry is that Obama has more pledged delegates than Hillary and thus Hillary trying to swing the super delegates to her side would in effect nullify what so far has been a pretty democratic process, with backroom deals among party bosses in smoky rooms.

It's certainly disappointing to see you going to that black man=cries of racism route though. Especially considering Obama is just as much white as he is black.