Okay, I suppose, since we discuss media an' shit in this particular section, this discussion is best suited for here.
My trusty ol' Mp3 player has been dying, and I was looking to replace it with a Creative Labs model, probably either the ZEN V

or the Stone

Since I was early to work, I saw they'd discounted all the Creative Labs Mp3 players. So I bought a ZEN V Plus -- which not only plays audio but has a built-in microphone and FM radio tuner... AND plays videos... for $69.88, plus tax, minus employee discount. Mind you, this was the 2gb model. Initially, it was smaller than I'd expected; the screen's only about the size of a postage stamp. Then I realized just how heavy the little player was. Not a bad thing, by any means.
It comes packaged with a USB cable, and an adapter to rip audio using the line-in jack, as well as headphones, a lanyard and a drawstring bag.
But how does it perform? Well, it sounds fantastic, plays nicely with Vista straight out of the package and is highly customizable; you can even choose from a number of visual themes. I can't yet comment on battery life, but we shall soon find out.
If you've got some spare cash and are in the market for an MP3 player, I'd strongly recommend it. I have yet to try messing with video yet; I'm not holding out much hope, as the screen is tiny.
It also displays photos, and I didn't get around to playing with that, either.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People