I wrote a post Friday about the Washington Post's evisceration of the claims Hillary Clinton made on March 17th about her 1996 trip to Bosnia vs. what really happened in 1996. She earned "four Pinnochios" from the Post because her version of what happened "is simply not credible."

From the Clinton campaign, we've been hearing a fictional re-write of the trip to Bosnia to burnish her foreign policy cred. Here is how, less than one week ago, Hillary described the harrowing trip:

Quote:
"I certainly do remember that trip to Bosnia... we came in in an evasive maneuver... I remember landing under sniper fire... there was no greeting ceremony... we ran with our heads down, we basically were told to run to our cars... there was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, we basically were told to run to our cars, that is what happened."

Yeah... not so much.

A campaign aide to Clinton, Lissa Muscatine, did write and send her version of the trip to the Washington Post and it was added at 6:45 pm to the article on Friday. Unfortunately for Hillary, Muscatine's version is not quite the same as Hillary's - there was no recollection of the welcoming ceremony actually being canceled, nor of them being forced under fire to run to their cars with their heads down (in fact, video footage, as you shall see, shows no head-down running, but rather, Hillary and company being greeted by an eight-year old child bearing flowers).

Instead, this episode has undermined her credibility. Now, you can see for yourself what happened in Tuzla when Hillary landed -- and the JedReport has prepared the trailer for "Hillary in Tuzla: The Tale of Bosnian Sniper Fire":