I'm gonna go on a limb here and say that Jesus did not die on the cross for Hillary's superdelegates.

Again, you have to keep in mind that this is the week that the Associated Press finally went there and talked about Bill Clinton and Monica having relations in the White House while Hillary was in the house. So, it's understandable that the Clintons and their allies are throwing everything they can at Obama to change the subject, even going so far as to use Holy Week - the crucifixion of Jesus - for their own partisan gain.

It's funny. The Clintons have criticized Obama for saying that Hillary would do anything, say anything, to win. I think abusing the crucifixion for political gain, the day before Easter, ranks pretty high up in the say-anything-do-anything category.

From the NYT:

Quote:
“An act of betrayal,” said James Carville, an adviser to Mrs. Clinton and a friend of Mr. Clinton.

“Mr. Richardson’s endorsement came right around the anniversary of the day when Judas sold out for 30 pieces of silver, so I think the timing is appropriate, if ironic,” Mr. Carville said, referring to Holy Week.

That gets a whopping 10 roll of the eyes!

Plus a short YouTube video of why i just have to laugh when it's suggested that Hillary and by extension her advisors are categorized as "liberals". And I have to give a hand to whoever made this clip as it succinctly shows just how much of an asshole Carville (and the DLC) is.

The title of the clip labels them more accurately IMO. "Republican Stooge" indeed.