Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: whomod
A lot of black people do talk like that. Just like a lot of white people talk about neighborhoods not being nice anymore if a minority moves in.

And when a white man says it in public, he's demonized. The left attack and want him fired, humiliated, and ostracized. Don't be whiny when the other shoe finally drops.

Wel then that's fine. Take your pound of flesh with Pastor Wright. but you want to tar Obama by association. That's be like me calling YOU a racist because you like hanging out here and agreeing with Wonder Boy and Pariah a lot of them time. So naturally that must mean you agree with Pariah saying Mexicans are worthless and blacks were too stupid and lazy to save themselves during Katrina.

Or not. Which is my point. You can hang out with people who hold racist tendencies and not necessarily be a racist just because you do so. That'd be like saying I'm racist because I like Guns N Roses and I once sat there in the L.A. Coliseum while a drunk Axle Rose spewed off against blacks. And I had the temerity to actually enjoy the show after that when I could have simply walked out.