Originally Posted By: whomod
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
BTW it's not like Hillary's campaign is exploiting Wright like Obama did with Ferraro. They've been very careful not to give Obama yet another race card to play on the Wright contoversy.

So instead of the race card which frankly they're crap at playing, they had Bill come out and question Obama's patriotism. Something that was then swatted down by Obama advisor Merrill McPeak, a retired air force general.

With Democrats like these trying to find and exploit the wedge issues that frankly, affect NO ONES lives, who needs Republicans? Oh wait.... they're DLC Democrats.

Whats a DLC Democrat?

Anyway this is what Bill Clinton actually said ''I think it would be a great thing if we had an election year where you had two people who loved this country and were devoted to the interests of this country,'' he told a group of veterans on Friday in Charlotte, North Carolina.
He added, ''people could actually ask themselves who is right on these issues, instead of all this other stuff that always seems to intrude itself on our politics.''

Obama had one of his lackeys come out & attack him just like any other politician would do. Richardson who recently endorsed Obama doesn't agree with the Obama campaign on this one. I think Obama going after this is a bit of a stretch & lacks merit. It's just one more thing that shows me he's really got people fooled into thinking he's actually something different.

Fair play!