Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: whomod
Cuz MEM hasn't responded to Hillarity Clinton's adventures on the war torn tarmac's of Bosnia.

Actually my pointing out that Obama has also lied was a response but I guess it's only when it's Hillary you care. I had also posted a story recently that it had only been Obama that had sent someone to talk to the Canadians about his NAFTA rhetoric. Again that was only an issue when Whomod? You got your guy up way to high on a pedastal kiddo.

Again, since you seem to do nothing but spin incessantly for Hillary Clinton as if the rebuttal to that b.s. had never been done by me.

This time from the The National

..just in case you don't have access to the story, let me help you.

Quote:
"At the end of an extended conversation, (Chief of Staff Ian) Brodie was asked about remarks aimed by the Democratic candidates at Ohio's anti-NAFTA voters that carried serious economic implications for Canada.

Since 75 per cent of Canadian exports go to the U.S., Mr. Obama and Ms. Clinton's musings about reopening the North American free-trade pact had caused some concern.

Mr. Brodie downplayed those concerns.

Quite a few people heard it," said one source in the room.

"He said someone from (Hillary) Clinton's campaign is telling the embassy to take it with a grain of salt. . . That someone called us and told us not to worry."

Government officials did not deny the conversation took place."

Seems the NAFTAgate leak started with -- surprise, surprise -- the Chief of Staff to Canada's conservative PM Stephen Harper. Only the first hint wasn't about stuff the Canadians had heard from the Obama camp. It was about reassurances the Canadians got from the Clinton campaign. According to a reporter who heard the original conversation, Brodie said "someone from (Hillary) Clinton's campaign is telling the embassy to take it with a grain of salt. . . That someone called us and told us not to worry."

Only somehow this evolved into a story about the Obama campaign giving such reassurances.

and

Canadians deny Obama call]

Go ahead now, ignore it again and re-spin 'Obama reassured the Canadians about NAFTA' one more time. While you're at it, I don't think 'Obama is an unpatriotic Muslim' has been completely run down by the Hillary spin/lies campaign yet.