Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
http://www.whereskilroy.com/?p=151

Obama Girl vs. Rev. Wright

I think what a presidential candidate considers good and bad gives you a good look into what kind of a leader they will be. So I decided to look around and see what Barack Hussein Obama considers good and bad. Here's an excerpt from a AP story about the Obama Girl:

"Sasha asked Mommy about it," Obama said Monday in an interview with The Associated Press. "She said, 'Daddy already has a wife' or something like that."

"I Got A Crush On Obama" stars an aspiring model and actress named Amber Lee Ettinger, aka Obama Girl. Her song, which has lines like "Universal health care reform, it makes me warm," has gotten more than 3 million hits and nearly 10,000 comments since being posted two months ago on YouTube, the online video-sharing site.

Sen. Obama, D-Ill., said he knows the video was meant to be lighthearted, but he wasn't smiling when asked about it in the interview.

"I guess it's too much to ask, but you do wish people would think about what impact their actions have on kids and families," Obama said during the interview, held in the den of a supporter who just had hosted a campaign stop on her front lawn attended by about 120 people.

"This is part of the process of politics that can be difficult, (that) is making sure that your kids and your wife and your family are insulated from both things like this," Obama said.

Strong words. People should think about what impact their words and actions have on their kids and families. They should try to insulate their families from bad things. I wonder why Obama doesn't have a problem taking his kids and family to a church where the pastor says this:

“The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”

“We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because of stuff we have done overseas is now brought back into our own backyard. America is chickens coming home to roost.”

“The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes three-strike laws and wants them to sing God Bless America. No! No No! God Damn America … for killing innocent people. God Damn America for threatening citizens as less than humans. God Damn America as long as she tries to act like she is God and supreme.”

“Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich, white people. Hillary would never know that.”

“Hillary is married to Bill, and Bill has been good to us. No he ain’t! Bill did us, just like he did Monica Lewinsky. He was riding dirty.”

“Fact number one: We’ve got more black men in prison than there are in college. … Fact number two: Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run.”

It's easy to see what Obama finds offensive, and what he doesn't find offensive. To simplify it for the Obama Fanatics, light hearted YouTube videos are bad for the family. Racial hatred, and intolerance being preached from the pulpit is good enough to take the kids to hear every Sunday and join the church as a member. It doesn't get any clearer than that!

When Obama was campaigning in the South, he invoked the name of MArtin Luther King daily, MLK would not have stood for such talk in a church.

If it wasn't obvious before it should be pretty clear now, Obama isn't the next JFK, if anything he's the next David Duke.

Another point I heard brought up on the radio today is the fact that Obama criticized Don Imus for his one little phrase "nappy headed hos" and said that Imus had a track record of such comments ( ) and shouldn't be on the air (once again invoking his innocent daughters). He said, "He (Imus) would not be working for me." So I guess Obama only looks for the good in black racists.

so let's see Obama finds it harmful for his daughters to to hear someone say they have a crush on him, harmful to hear nappy headed hos, but not harmful to hear god damn america, the goverment created AIDS, and our support for israel justified 9-11.

wow i can see why whomod likes this guy, he's as big a nutjob as him!