Originally Posted By: Nowhereman
So basically, the target audience is happy!
What a shame adults dont enjoy it!

this whole thread is 20 and 30 year-olds talking about how terrible a kids cartoon is, made to target 6-11 year-olds. its typically this same group that remembers their cartoons being shakespearian tomes of genius.

granted, i hear ya. the new transformers cartoon is silly. and there are certainly "smarter" cartoons out there (BTAS, animaniacs, even spongebob!) but... i mean... jesus! did you ever critique animation quality when you were 9? did you even know the difference?

i, of course, have the same nostalgic fondness for the original transformers cartoon that many of you have. but, holy crap, y'gotta be crazy thinking that was so much better than this. so much of it (and every other show) is terrible in hindsight! i'm pre-destined and biased like you enjoy it because i grew up on it. my brain is already set to "enjoy" so i somehow ignore all of the high quantities of terrible it featured. if you wanted to be critical, you could make so many damning judgements on the original; from animation to dialog to stories to voices, etc.

but you didn't. because you were 9. and it was your shithead 30 year-old cousin who thought it was crap, instead.

giant picture