Associated Press:

• Barack Obama’s campaign is angrily denying a bombshell report that his name and private cell phone number are in the little black book of Washington madam Kristin Davis.

Obama, the current Democratic party frontrunner, is listed as a $1000.00 client of brothel Maison de L'Amour.

His name is one of more than 2,000 on a computer spreadsheet, detailing Davis' X-rated operations, obtained by The Associated Press.

In a written statement, Obama denied using Davis' services, but admitted that the two were “acquaintances.”

"This assertion is false and defamatory," Obama said. "I was never a client of Ms. Davis, nor of any prostitute."

“It is true that Ms. Davis and I know each other,” the Senator noted. “However, our relationship is strictly professional.”

“She was, like many other Americans, deeply concerned about the direction of our nation and contacted my campaign to offer assistance.”

Maison de L'Amour was the madam's high-end prostitution service, farming hookers out to D.C. hotels for $1000.00 dates.

Some of the johns on the client list had notes next to their names with their credit card numbers, preferences or cancellations.
    There was nothing next to Obama's name and number - just a note that the price was $1000.00 cash.

Obama's name was one of the most prominent on Davis' client list, which listed $1.1 million in business.

Some in the Obama campaign say that the timing of this latest report is the work of the Clinton camp.

“It can’t be a coincidence that this latest smear comes out at the same time more and more prominent Democrats are calling on Mrs. Clinton to end the race,” noted Obama spokesperson Josh Earnest. “First we had the leaked photographs to Drudge of the Senator in his traditional Kenyan garb, now we have this.”

Clinton spokesman Howard Wolfson denied that charge.

“To our knowledge, Senator Obama has never paid for sex,” Wolfson said. “Obviously, we can’t know who the source for this information is at this point. However, you have my assurances that neither I nor Senator Clinton took it upon us to send this information to the press.”

Davis, 32, was arrested this week and charged with running a high-end prostitution ring that raked in millions with hookers in Washington, California and Pennsylvania. She's being held on $2 million bail.

Oh my god Allah, this is great. First Spitzer, now Barack Hussein Obama.

Heh. I wonder if this is Bill’s doing? After all, if there’s a guy who’d know how to enlist the services of a hooker in a set up…

Poor whomod will probably have a stroke.