Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Read the linked column, Whomod.

It discusses (and quotes) Obama's racist burning for vengeance on the white race. Where even acts of kindness by whites who were ostensibly his friends left Obama suppressing a daily urge to lash out with violence against whites.

The exact kind of perceived betrayal and burning for vengeance that Hitler expressed in Mein Kampf.

It's not an idle comparison, Whomod.

No, I already read it in one of the current tabloids. Which is abuout as accurate as your Coulter article.

I think Rex is spot on. It's not like if Ann Coulter is ever going to have anything nice to say about anyone save extreme right wing Republicans. Even 9/11 widows are fair game to this shrew.

You, in your hatred and fear of obama, are just willing to swallow any fanciful tale of race hatred and Muslim loyalties. Does anyone besides you deluded far right types,really think Obama doesn't love America?

And if they do, why are we stooping to cater to them?

Seriously.

This is the most ridiculous "theme" I've seen perpetuated yet - and that's saying a lot considering some of the madness that keeps coming up in this primary race. Yes, a man who hates America (he doesn't wear a pin! where's his right hand?) is putting it all on the line to lead this country in what may be one of the most difficult times in modern history. He would inherit all shades of mess, and yet he wants to front the nation even though/because he hates it! Really?

Stop pandering to the insanity! It's a stupid stupid thing to say. Don't give it credence and maybe it will finally go away. Good rule of thumb. If you think it's absurd...it probably is. The end of the article actually makes the right point:

Quote:
"There may be some people who question his patriotism," said Ed Treacy, "but he's never going to get their vote anyway."