Originally Posted By: whomod
Well, then don't vote or him.

Perchance since you seem to think there is a great muslim conspiracy going on, do you think Keith Ellison is trying to subvert America?

I actually have muslim friends. As I said, one friend from Bangladesh told me that about 100 muslims who worked mostly in mailrooms and delivery, along with a smaller ratio of professionals, were killed on 9-11.

Not all muslims are terrorists.

But all arab/islamic terrorists are fanatical islamic fundamentalists, and islam breeds a far higher ratio of murderous fanatics than any other religion.

Quote:

Just asking since you seem deathly afraid of anything not WASP.

You're deathly afraid of the truth, that you feel a need to constantly post these kind of slanders, because you can't argue your case on the facts.

If I was "afraid of anyone who wasn't a WASP" I wouldn't be friends with half the people I associate with. As I've said repeatedly, I've dated women of virtually every culture. I'm currently dating a Brazilian girl. And I've almost married two girls, one Phillipine, one hispanic.

I've condemned blacks and other minorities only where I feel they've undermined true freedom and equality with quotas, and been guilty of their own racism.
I've critically cited crime problems within minority demographic groups, their attempts to extort reparations and guilt for past racism (every racial group has exploited every other racial group it could, and blame should not be disproportionately heaped on Europeans), and other races' hatred toward the white majority. And illegal immigration.

But in reading my literally hundreds of posts on the issue, I'm clearly not a racist. Much as you like to paint me that way.

But ironically, in making these accusations, you've many times made clear your OWN racist hostility toward whites.