Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

I actually have muslim friends. As I said, one friend from Bangladesh told me that about 100 muslims who worked mostly in mailrooms and delivery, along with a smaller ratio of professionals, were killed on 9-11.

Not all muslims are terrorists.

But all arab/islamic terrorists are fanatical islamic fundamentalists, and islam breeds a far higher ratio of murderous fanatics than any other religion.

fair enough, i've actually made that point myself. it's not the religion itself, it's where the religious people live and grow up (same as how you'll find most catholic terrorists are from Ireland). And since Obama is American raised doesn't that imply that if he is muslim he probably isn't a radical terrorist?

Quote:

You're deathly afraid of the truth, that you feel a need to constantly post these kind of slanders, because you can't argue your case on the facts.

as for slander, you do realize that you're implying obama is some evil monster out to destroy America. and, knowing you, you base most of this belief on the word of anne coulter and rush limbaugh.

Quote:
If I was "afraid of anyone who wasn't a WASP" I wouldn't be friends with half the people I associate with. As I've said repeatedly, I've dated women of virtually every culture. I'm currently dating a Brazilian girl.

oh, that's right. wondy isn't racist because he has token friends. so even though he says racist stuff it's ok because a black guy gave him permission.
 Quote:
And I've almost married two girls, one Phillipine, one hispanic.

so do you think that having both relationships fall apart caused you to hate non-whites? or was this the cause of your hatred of women who dn't get married and do their duty by having children?

Quote:
I've condemned blacks and other minorities only where I feel they've undermined true freedom and equality with quotas, and been guilty of their own racism.

i seem to remember Obama talking about how there was very real anger from whites about unfair quotas just as there was real anger from blacks about inequality and that these were issues that needed to be addressed. i then seem to recall you trashing that speech.

Quote:
I've critically cited crime problems within minority demographic groups, their attempts to extort reparations and guilt for past racism (every racial group has exploited every other racial group it could, and blame should not be disproportionately heaped on Europeans), and other races' hatred toward the white majority. And illegal immigration.

no, you've used a few numbers to justify condemning entire races of people as criminals. you twist your statistics to justify racism.

Quote:
But in reading my literally hundreds of posts on the issue, I'm clearly not a racist. Much as you like to paint me that way.

except when i quote you word for word saying something racist. then you were taken out of context. so i post the entire post where you say something racist, then you say i'm full of shit and stop responding to the thread.

Quote:
But ironically, in making these accusations, you've many times made clear your OWN racist hostility toward whites.

i know you're talking to whomod, but you are the racist. you have many times, as you are now, tried to say that white euro-americans are perfect and any history that brings up problems is evil lies, because the indians were savages and the africans were beneath us and that both cultures deserved to be "absorbed" into our "superior" culture.
you're a vile, little, pathetic old man stamping his foot at the damn teenagers on the lawn. if it weren't for the internet the world would've forgotten you by now, as it is i bet we're the only ones who have to hear your BS since you seem like the type who is too cowardly to discuss these beliefs in real life.
but i still love you.

Bow ties are coool.