15000+ posts

"Deadheads for Obama"

Indeed.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Kind of a resemblance, isn't there?

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Yes.

It's true.

The deadheads were really Nazi's.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
Kind of a resemblance, isn't there?

you're now saying skulls represent nazis? what about pirates? poison? hamlet?
maybe those Hindu temples with swastikas on them are actually nazi clubhouses.
another page from your skewed history book.

Bow ties are coool.
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
Hindu temples with swastikas on them are actually nazi clubhouses.

i've had my suspicions....

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
The deadheads were really Nazi's.

What do you mean "were"?

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
Hindu temples with swastikas on them are actually nazi clubhouses.

i've had my suspicions....

this deserves a whole thread

Bow ties are coool.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Obama's Other Spiritual Mentors:

• [H]e also has James Meeks... an Obama delegate from Chicago in a church pulpit saying, "We don't have slave masters, we got mayors! But they are still the same white people who are presiding over systems where black people are not able to be educated. You got some preachers that are house n———! You got some elected officials that are house n———! Rather than them try and break this up, they're gonna fight you to protect that white man!"

[H]e has a third spiritual mentor, Rev. Michael Pfleger [who has] stated: "I stick up for Louis Farrakhan because he is another person that the media has chosen to define how they want to do it. And they demonize how they want to demonize somebody. I know the man, Louis Farrakhan. He is a great man. I have great respect for him, ho has done an awful lot for people and this country, black, white, and brown. He's a friend of mine."

Rev. Pfleger "is known for climbing ladders to deface liquor billboards." In another demonstration at Chuck's Gun Shop, owned by John Riggio, Rev. Pfleger told the crowd: "We're going to find you and snuff you out....Like a rat you're going to hide. But like a rat, we're going to catch you and pull you out....We're going to snuff out John Riggio." Rev. Pfleger also promised: "We're going to snuff out legislators that are voting against our gun laws. We're coming for you because we're not going to sit idly."

So, of all the priests, ministers, preachers, rabbis, imams, clerics, gurus, monks and medicine men in Chicago, Obama just happens to pick these three.

If three strikes means you're out; what does three spiritual mentors who sound hateful and unhinged mean?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i just read that Obama is urging Bush to boycott the Olympic opening ceremonies becasue of religious oppression of the Tibetans.

wow. boycott the Olympics because of oppression, but sit down and negotiate with Iranians that have killed US soldiers, the man has his priorities straight...

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
i just read that Obama is urging Bush to boycott the Olympic opening ceremonies becasue of religious oppression of the Tibetans.

wow. boycott the Olympics because of oppression, but sit down and negotiate with Iranians that have killed US soldiers, the man has his priorities straight...

He's just copying Hillary on the Olympics thing. It does make for an awkward foreign policy though with his stance on diplomacy.

Fair play!
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Quote:
Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton has been pushing in recent days for President Bush to boycott the Olympics, and now Senator Barack Obama is suggesting a more cautious approach.

Mr. Obama said Wednesday that President Bush should leave open the option of boycotting the opening ceremonies of the Olympic Games if the Chinese government did not take steps to help stop genocide in Darfur as well as improving human rights for the people of Tibet. Still, he said, a decision to boycott should be made closer to the Games.

Quote:
“As I have communicated in public and to the President, it is past time for China to respect the human rights of the Tibetan people, to allow foreign journalists and diplomats access to the region, and to engage the Dalai Lama in meaningful talks about the future of Tibet,” Mr. Obama said in a statement. “I am also deeply concerned about China’s failure to support efforts to halt the genocide in Darfur.”

Now MEM, you see, he's not "copying" Clinton, he suggested something more measured and diplomatic and less knee jerk reactionary and pandering to her fast fading constituency. You in your rush to attack Obama and praise Hillary in her bold move failed to see this. BTW Pelosi made the boycott issue first before her, so I guess Hillary is copying Pelosi by your logic...

Explain to me how wise and Presidential it is to piss off the country who basically owns the United States and can inflict a world of hurt on us if they decide to call in their loans to us?

Hillary tries ad tries but for all her experience, she really makes the stupidest of moves, thinking it's going to work to her advantage.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Actually, I listen to Limbaugh fairly regularly and I've never heard him claim Obama is a Muslim. I don't listen to the entire show every day, but when I do, he's much more likely to be criticizing Obama for being in Rev. Wright's "hate Whitey" church.

In the interests of full disclosure, Limbaugh is now talking about an article in the (liberal) New Republic, describing how "Reverend Jeremiah Wright, ladies and gentlemen, used to be a Muslim...This would explain why Obama is so frightened of the use of his middle name, and it might explain Jeremiah Wright's cozying up to ...Farrakhan and traveling overseas to meet Moammar Khadafy in Libya."

Praise Allah.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts

In the interests of full disclosure, Limbaugh is now talking about an article in the (liberal) New Republic, describing how "Reverend Jeremiah Wright, ladies and gentlemen, used to be a Muslim...

Well, I'm happy Rev. Wright isn't running for President then. but in the interest of common sense, what does that have to do with anything? Are we back to Muslims are evil again? And you act as if this comes out in some vacuum, as if there wasn't a black Muslim movement in the 1960's that featured people such as Malcom X.

I honestly hope Obama doesn't know Muhammad Ali or else you'll really devastate him!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Both Wright and Obama seem to gravitate more towards the "Louis Farrakahn" strain of Islam and not the Muhammd Ali brand, however.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts

Artist interpretation of the spirit of America fighting back the Muslim Horde

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I see Jimmy Carter in the lower right corner. He's probably there to cheer on the Muslim horde.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
And especially against an American hero created by two Jews. We all know how Jimmah hates them hebrews.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
http://ukpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5iuhrKf1SNgjU_XyvcCoCkC3I0fJQ

Is thre a reason I keep getting an error message when I try to post this particular story here?

what the -- ?!

... aw man, thats f'd up.

404? blank white page?

this is .... this is like the apex of the universe!!

go back, i tell ya.

back!!!

save yourself!!!!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

In the interests of full disclosure, Limbaugh is now talking about an article in the (liberal) New Republic, describing how "Reverend Jeremiah Wright, ladies and gentlemen, used to be a Muslim...

Well, I'm happy Rev. Wright isn't running for President then. but in the interest of common sense, what does that have to do with anything? Are we back to Muslims are evil again? And you act as if this comes out in some vacuum, as if there wasn't a black Muslim movement in the 1960's that featured people such as Malcom X.

I honestly hope Obama doesn't know Muhammad Ali or else you'll really devastate him!

There's a huge difference between knowing someone, and having the hate-shrieking Rev Wright as one of his closest spiritual advisers, as Obama does.

In addition to having written an anti-white diatribe autobiography that is the equivalent of Mein Kampf.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Is thre a reason I keep getting an error message when I try to post this particular story here?

Probably Hillary and Karl Rove's doing. I'm sure they're spooning over a keyboard someone, preventing you from posting truth to power, even as we speak.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Funny, I thought perhaps there was some filter here or something that prevents M.P. material....

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
well....seeing as how I got that error message again when I tried writing the name of that British show that is initialed M.P., I think that's it.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Comedian John Cleese has revealed plans for a late career change - writing speeches for "brilliant" presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

The star, who lives in California, believes his comic touches could be a crucial factor in getting Senator Obama to the White House.

Cleese let slip his political plans during an interview with the Western Daily Press newspaper about his beloved Bristol City Football Club.

The 68-year-old, who co-wrote Fawlty Towers with Connie Booth, said: "I am due to come to Europe in November but I may be tied up until then because if Barack Obama gets the nomination I'm going to offer my services to him as a speechwriter because I think he is a brilliant man."

Cleese, who also hopes to return to England in the summer to help raise funds for Bristol Zoo, said: "I live in California now and only come back to England in May or June when my personal assistant tells me it is safe to do so.

"I moved here for health reasons because I get terrible chest infections during the English winter, sometimes two a winter, and I have suffered from diverticulitis."

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Monty Python

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
thats weird I can post MP separately but not in a sentence?

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Well if John Cleese, of

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Monty Python

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
fame, thinks Obama is brilliant, then I guess I should too.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
This sentence says Monty Python.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
There's always a jerk.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
There's always a jerk.

Irony.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
you know it's funny, I got the same 404 error when I tried posting it in the quick reply and in the full reply. try clearing your cache, whomod.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
This sentence says Monty Python.

apparently a period has to follow monty python. or nothing else can follow after, weird

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
you can post before monty python. just not after without a period....

Last edited by britneyspearsatemyshorts; 2008-04-10 8:37 PM.
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
monty python? i barely knew her!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
question marks work as well...

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
after further review it's not the monty that causes the glitch, just the python.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Quote:
Powell downplays Obama 'inexperience'

4 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AFP) — Former US secretary of state Colin Powell Thursday downplayed Democratic White House hopeful Barack Obama's inexperience in foreign affairs, a key line of attack used by the Illinois senator's rivals.

"He didn't have a lot of experience in running a presidential campaign, did he? But he seems to know how to organize the task," Powell said in an interview with ABC News.

"He doesn't have experience at the senior levels of national government. But I've seen other individuals who have come along that didn't have that breadth of experience," Powell said.

The extent of Powell's remaining influence among US voters is not clear, as he is one of the figures most associated with the decision to wage war in Iraq, despite his well known qualms about military action abroad.

But his foreign policy experience, as a former chairman of the joint chiefs of staffs and secretary of state, outweighs that of any candidate in the 2008 White House race.

He was also one of the highest ranking African American public officials ever in US history.

Powell, a Republican, said he knew all of Obama, Hillary Clinton and John McCain, and had not yet decided who to vote for, comments which will further fan speculation he may back Obama.

The former secretary of state also said he though Obama had handled the furore over incendiary comments by his former preacher Jeremiah Wright well.

"I thought gave a very, very thoughtful, direct speech. I agree with much of what he said."

Quote:
Colin Powell echoes a Barack Obama talking point

Colin Powell on "Good Morning America" today sounded like he was giving Barack Obama's talking points when it comes to the experience question.

ABC News' Dianne Sawyer asked Powell what he made of the presidential candidate's "relative lack" of Colin Powell former secretary on state and Army general reflects on Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama of Illinois seasoning as a national and international figure.

"He doesn't have experience at the senior levels of national government. But I've seen other individuals come along who didn't have that breadth of experience and what they do is surround themselves with people who do bring that experience.

"With Sen. Obama, he didn't have a lot of experience running a presidential campaign, did he? But he seems to know how to organize a task and he seems to know how to apply resources to a problem at hand. So that gives me some indication that (with) his inexperience in foreign affairs or domestic affairs, he may be someone who can learn quickly."

This is a point Obama has made repeatedly -- that he should be judged by voters in large part on the presidential campaign he has put together, whose success can't be denied.

In references to Iraq, he has argued that experience does not trump judgment -- a bid to spotlight his early opposition, while an Illinois state senator, to the war there.

And, as the New York Times reported in this story, at a fundraiser Sunday in San Francisco he mocked what government officials really learn when going abroad on "fact-finding" trips while touting his own travels, such as a stop in Pakistan he made as a college student.

Powell, ever the diplomat and shrewd inside-the-Beltway navigator, this morning maintained the political stance that first drew attention almost a year ago, saying he liked all three presidential candidates and considered them good friends.

But he really sounded like an Obama man.

Page 35 of 94 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 93 94

Link Copied to Clipboard