Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Man, killer sheep rawk!

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman

I also find it strange that on a flight from Australia, there was only one Australian on the plane!

Maybe most of the people who died were the Australian.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Odds would still favour there being more Aussie survivors than Americans.

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
"The Mist."
It's very good, but I couldn't remember the story, although I read it.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts

This movie sucked on so many levels. Stick with the original movie and season 2-5 of the series and skip the rest. Ugh.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
I am Legend.

Saw that too, recently. I'm bummed that they made the sick people into superhumans. Weak sauce... but the rest of the movie was far superior to Omega Man. Fuck Charleton Heston!

Also watched Big Trouble in Little China and They Live and The Full Monty. All three were funny and dumb.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

I liked that one. What'd you think?

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Man, killer sheep rawk!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
fair enough

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
Last week.

The Bourne Supremacy.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Bugsy.
Rear Window.
and
Ghandi

Now Ghandi was quite a surprise. I didn't expect it to be as inspiring as it was.
Just goes to show. When you toss someone off a train for not being white, you just don't know who you may be fucking with.

how'd that end up for ghandi?

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Whomod tossed Ghandi off on a train!

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
Last week.

The Bourne Supremacy.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Bugsy.
Rear Window.
and
Ghandi

Now Ghandi was quite a surprise. I didn't expect it to be as inspiring as it was.
Just goes to show. When you toss someone off a train for not being white, you just don't know who you may be fucking with.

how'd that end up for ghandi?

I imagine he must have been quite the pussy magnet after the movie was released.

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
transformers, cartoon and live action
alvin and the chipmunks, oceans 12, 13
happy feet, constantine, spiderman 1, 3

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Was "Alvin" as bad as they said?

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Ark in Space

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
Ark in Space

now Robots of Death.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
what are you watching? the sci fi channel?

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
what are you watching? the sci fi channel?

doctor who dvds.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Oh no, you too?

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
oh, you didn't know?

I will introduce you to the greatness of Tom Baker!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
that's what you think!

Ok, mebbe... ;\)

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Tom Balker is one million feet tall......I met him once!
Have I ever mentioned that before?

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
I thought you Welshies used the metric system?!

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Baker defies the metric system. it cannot contain him!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
One of these days I'm gonna have to netflix this show to see what all the fuss is about...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
No.
Not on height and weight of people.....or bottles of milk, glasses of beer, speed limits and other shit!

We use whatever the fuck we want!

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
One of these days I'm gonna have to netflix this show to see what all the fuss is about...

there's good who and there's bad who. forewarned.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Also please try to remember that Pro is bald!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
No.
Not on height and weight of people.....or bottles of milk, glasses of beer, speed limits and other shit!

We use whatever the fuck we want!

That's cause you Welshies live in land with no rules...and no science!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts

How do I tell the difference?

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Show us your tits!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts

like anyone would ever forget that!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

like anyone would ever forget that!

He tries

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

most people go by actor playing the Doctor and the year the show was made. Baker had the longest run (seven years) and has plenty of good and bad episodes. the height of his era is generally considered the period that Douglas Adams was the main writer. but even then, there are several episodes that weren't written by Adams that are good. some are watchable only due to Baker's performance.

there is a lot of the Adams/Baker Doctor in the Ford Prefect character from the Hitchiker's novels.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
but does he succeed?

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Show us your tits!

most people go by actor playing the Doctor and the year the show was made. Baker had the longest run (seven years) and has plenty of good and bad episodes. the height of his era is generally considered the period that Douglas Adams was the main writer. but even then, there are several episodes that weren't written by Adams that are good. some are watchable only due to Baker's performance.

there is a lot of the Adams/Baker Doctor in the Ford Prefect character from the Hitchiker's novels.

You fail!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
but does he succeed?

No, but he sucks dick!
Just ask Rob!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts

Show us your tits!

You fail!

Boobs are not always the answer!

Page 62 of 88 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 87 88

Link Copied to Clipboard