BSAMS, if there's anything that whomod and Barack Obama have taught me, it's that you can't question what Black people say. It's true that small town Americans are racist, gun-toting, religious zealots because of the bad economy. I have no empirical evidence of any of that, but that doesn't matter. A Black man said it. Not just a Black man, but THE Black man. The one who's going to be our president because if he isn't, then it just proves that Americans can't overcome their disgusting racism. You should be ashamed, BSAMS. Not only for your questioning of a Black man's statements, but simply for your avatar itself. What a disgustingly racist way to photoshop a picture. If you were going to photoshop a pic of Obama, it should be to show him wearing a golden crown on his head while he's rescuing a Black baby from a white man carrying an American flag who's trying to sell that baby crack.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."