Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man
anyone know where i can watch some of the original series online? i watched Shada on youtube (Tom Baker is so great at his delivery that his narration made up for the missing scenes) and watched the first two episodes of Genesis of the Daleks before I realized the whole serial wasn't uploaded. anyone know of a good site that has older episodes? Especially Genesis of the Daleks, I'd like to finish that as it cut out at the point where Davros introduced the Dalek prototype and I'd like to see where it goes.

Genesis is one of my favorites. It's especially good to see how well Baker is doing in the character so early into his run. That's only his forth story in his run.

Baker has a good charm to him. I really enjoyed Shada and the others of his. Of the original series he and (a distant second) Mccoy are fun, fun enough to carry the cheesy sets and special effects. I wish I had been able to watch it as a kid but before the current series all I ever saw of Doctor Who was the unfortunate 1996 movie.

Bow ties are coool.