Hillary and her supporters have just got give this up. The longer she holds out on this, the more futile it's showing their struggle to be. The numbers themselves are showing that she's defeated, but Hill and her group are holding out swinging more superdelegates their way (which the fact that the Democratic Party has them to begin with shows just how much they don't want to be totally beholden to their voters). I seriously doubt that the Democratic Party is going to tell the black voters who voted for Obama that their votes aren't going to count. Consider how long and hard they've worked to build their black voter base. They're not going to flush all that down the toilet with the simple act of handing the nomination over to Hillary. The superdelegates show that the Dems want an out from the voting public's decisions on candidates, but I doubt they'd do anything that can and will be determined as racist. It ain't happening. Give it up already.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."