Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: whomod

Well there gos that avenue to steal the nomination. I guess Hillary will now have to turn logic and the primary process upside down now and argue that the popular vote determines the winner of the primaries as of now and that she leads in that even though it's only because Obama wasn't on a ballot in Michigan.

Anything to win, eh MEM? ;\)

I don't really understand how Hillary would be stealling the election if superdelegates end up choosing her over Obama. Their practically tied & now it may be becoming a case where everyone is reallizing how unelectable Obama is.

BTW the rules didn't include that Obama take his name off the ballot in MI. Kind of shows poor judgement on his part IMHO.

Mem, EVERYONE of the Democratic candidates took their name off the ballot except Hillary Clinton. Which shows what a disengenous underhanded sport she is.

BTW....

It seems more people are concerned about Hillary's capaign talk versus um... reality more than they're bothered by Rev. Wright. As far as Obama is concerned, his "bitter" comment ranked higher than the Wright story did. Which I'm sure is comforting based on how hard the bsams and the punditry have been pushing it. I guess people are more concerned about REAL issues, like Obama says than manufactured crap that politicians and pundits routinely sling about and tell us matters more than their own interests.

Quote:
* 36 percent have major concerns that Clinton seems to change her position on some issues (like driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants and the North American Free Trade Agreement, which her husband signed but which she now opposes)
* 34 percent say they’re bothered by Obama’s “bitter” remarks
* 32 percent have a major problem with the Illinois senator’s past associations with Wright and the 1960s radical William Ayers
* 27 percent have serious concerns that Bill Clinton would have too much influence on U.S. policy decisions if his wife is elected

and although it's still close, Obama is still scoring higher against McCain than Hillary.

Quote:
this latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal survey shows Obama besting McCain by only three points (46-43 percent) and Clinton topping the Arizona senator by only one (45-44 percent).

But that's okay, I'm sure Hillary will find some more dirt under some rock to permanently ruin Obama's chances as she is now obviously campaigning for 2012.

The only thing I can recommend is for you to stop drinking Hillary's Kool-Aid.