Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
it was a nice time, barack obama could quitely sit in church and let his children learn the great biblical lessons such as the us government creating AIDS to kill black men(how exactly AIDS would only kill black men isnt really important), or the lesson about ththose poor people in those buildings and on those planes deserving to die because we support a tiny nation under attack from all sides, back then barack didnt have to worry about the snoopy press and vetting presidential candidates, he and his family could worship in peace, ah the good old days....

No one ever seems to notice that, for a disease allegedly created by the U.S. government to wipe out black americans, upwards of 85% of those infected are white homosexual/bisexual men, I.V. drug users, and homosexual/I.V. drug users.
In 1993, when I wrote an article on the status of the epidemic in the U.S. at that time, and spoke at length for several hours with representatives of the Center For Disease Control (CDC), as well as several local doctors, the consensus was that heterosexuals (women) were pretty much only infected by sex partners who were secretly bisexual or I.V. drug users. The only exception being those infected through blood or organ transplants.

Pretty misdirected effort, for a disease created to, in Rev Jeremiah Wright's paranoid words, "wipe out people of color".

i like how your fantasies now include research reports and meetings with the CDC. thank you for still taking the time from all your ethnic dating and government meetings to post on this messageboard.

Bow ties are coool.