Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Yes this is my farewell speech. The time has finally come. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Goodbye, RKMBs. The insurgency own us all. I beg of you all - give up resistance, for it is no use. Spare yourselves, and you might live through to post another day.

Who would have thought, after all these years, that a couple of internet flamers armed with only gay insults, paedophilia tirades, and sci-fi character names like "halo" and "Rellick" could force us - and me - into a box corner from which there is no return? Its like Cortez and Montezuma, all over again, but without the human sacrifices and the plague and instead with emo angst and Red Bull-fuelled keyboard beserker frenzy.

God help me, I might have to go and have sex, drink alcohol, and start planning for the cruise liner trip through Mauritius up through the Suez to the Aegean, to Lisbon and onto London that I want to go on in November. Those insurgency people have taught me a lesson through sheer ennui that I'll personally never, ever forget.

Goodbye! I love you all, like casual streetwear-attired brothers, and not like a well-lubricated condom-less gay man as so successfully argued by our fearsome adversaries!

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

few posts
few posts
i think he's afraid of the hugeness.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Yes, yes, that too. Who is your favourite Silver age X-men? In that avatar you have carefully crafted you seem to give equal time to them all.

Pimping my site, again.

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
It post makes you sound far more intelligent than you actually are.

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

You am Bizarro... U am Speaking funny.

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

How many university degrees have you got?

If its more than three then you win.

Pimping my site, again.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: First Amongst Daves
Yes this is my farewell speech. The time has finally come. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Goodbye, RKMBs. The insurgency own us all. I beg of you all - give up resistance, for it is no use. Spare yourselves, and you might live through to post another day.

Who would have thought, after all these years, that a couple of internet flamers armed with only gay insults, paedophilia tirades, and sci-fi character names like "halo" and "Rellick" could force us - and me - into a box corner from which there is no return? Its like Cortez and Montezuma, all over again, but without the human sacrifices and the plague and instead with emo angst and Red Bull-fuelled keyboard beserker frenzy.

God help me, I might have to go and have sex, drink alcohol, and start planning for the cruise liner trip through Mauritius up through the Suez to the Aegean, to Lisbon and onto London that I want to go on in November. Those insurgency people have taught me a lesson through sheer ennui that I'll personally never, ever forget.

Goodbye! I love you all, like casual streetwear-attired brothers, and not like a well-lubricated condom-less gay man as so successfully argued by our fearsome adversaries!

Instant Classic.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

OUCH! Hit a nerve. Congratulations, you are one of many idiots in this world with a degree. Like the Uni-Bomber, Ted Bundy, George Bush...

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts

aww, not coming by Denmark?

Racks be to MisterJLA
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
Congratulations, you are one of many idiots in this world with a degree. Like the Uni-Bomber, Ted Bundy, George Bush...

if you actually went to school for a degree, you would have learned those were all the same person

giant picture
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
Congratulations, you are one of many idiots in this world with a degree. Like the Uni-Bomber, Ted Bundy, George Bush...

if you actually went to school for a degree, you would have learned those were all the same person

Bullshit.

The Uni-Bomber never fucked a corpse.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts

you would have learned that sophomore year

giant picture
fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts

They teach you to fuck corpses during sophomore?

Racks be to MisterJLA
few posts
few posts
 Originally Posted By: Chant

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Heh, the funniest part is that they're already using this post as an excuse to leave...

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

OUCH! Hit a nerve. Congratulations, you are one of many idiots in this world with a degree. Like the Uni-Bomber, Ted Bundy, George Bush...

No, I am not one of many idiots in the word with a degree. I am one of the many idiots in the world with three degrees.

I win! Sorry to have hit a nerve. That is what you meant, right? Your post was a little ambiguous, quite unlike your sexuality.

Chant - I had my wife's sister's wedding in Stockholm eariler this year. I had planned to go but it was too tricky. Copenhagen would have been on my list of places to drop by and see.

Pimping my site, again.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
And let this be a lesson to all of you. The next time someone craps on incessantly in the Comic Book forum about Hal Jordan's arsebug, you'd better take him seriously.

Pimping my site, again.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Hell, it was his major. BA-DUM-DUM.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
And let this be a lesson to all of you. The next time someone craps on incessantly in the Comic Book forum about Hal Jordan's arsebug, you'd better take him seriously.

shoulda stuck to Alan Scott's cockring? that what you're saying?

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

Zzap!

"Zzap!"

I bet you have a well-defined and strong left pinkie finger to keep pressing that z key.

I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long, but the nail on that left pinkie is short. Big palms, short fingers, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet.

But that left pinkie has got to be like a talon, bunched with muscle. "Zzap!"

Pimping my site, again.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

Zzap!

"Zzap!"

I bet you have a well-defined and strong left pinkie finger to keep pressing that z key.

I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long, but the nail on that left pinkie is short. Big palms, short fingers, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet.

But that left pinkie has got to be like a talon, bunched with muscle. "Zzap!"

Dude, I'm flattered, of course, but I'm straight. I have to say that you're not the first gay guy to be attracted to me, so don't feel bad. Who knows, in another life...

But, your obsession over my "wet, fleshy hands" is unhealthy in the extreme. There is literally no chance for any of your dreams involving my hands to come true.

However, I do think your comments are definitely sig worthy. So thanks for that.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I don't think Dave was hitting on you... Waaaaait, did you intentionally missunderstand that?! Why, you sly minx...!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
he wants to gay dave! run dave run!

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
is this the same guy who posted earlier today about wanting to work on Rob's sphincter?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
indeed.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
gaydiation strikes again!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
gaydiation strikes again!

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
If we say that the Insurgency guys win, will they take Snarf with them?

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I mean......... that would totally destroy us and all.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
I offered them Snarf and Ray-man earlier. a deal at twice the price!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Now I know I have a heart, because it's breaking....

All hail King Snarf!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf

dont be sad snarf. youd have a good chance of getting laid over there. i mean you already see all the women they sent over here to "raid"

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I need an answer now.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts

All hail King Snarf!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Zzap! is trying to write you an answer but his fingers keep slipping off the keyboard.

Except, of course, for his talon-like left pinkie.

Pimping my site, again.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
 Originally Posted By: King Snarf

dont be sad snarf. youd have a good chance of getting laid over there. i mean you already see all the women they sent over here to "raid"

Yeah, they have lots of girls there. There isn't a frustrated angry virgin to be seen for miles. Honest.

Pimping my site, again.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
do they have hot 2nd cousins in there? I am in the mood for love!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Yais. And they all speak Tagalog with a Pasig City accent.

Pimping my site, again.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I'd send my girlfriend (found on the Insurgency as Knitwit), but she doesn't take kindly to losers.

Iggy's emotional prop
few posts
Iggy's emotional prop
few posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
I'd send my girlfriend (found on the Insurgency as Knitwit), but she doesn't take kindly to losers.

Obviously, I do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard