Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 07:54 PM

The Glorious Pussy

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

I just had the perfect oppurtunity to take a shot at Pariah's dumbass but NO. I can't take it. When is this retreat going to end? When are we all going to get into the same boat stop pussyfooting around with this "getting in" with the enemy horseshit? When are we going to act like a united front and take it to them? There numbers are low right now and we have the perfect chance to spam the fuck out of their board.

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

However Happenstance may Have it, Henceforth I shall be Heralded as the Hauntingly Handsome Heretic in all His Heroicly Heathenistic Habits of Having Heated discourse with Haughty Hypocrites and their Hateur. Heavenly or Hellbound I Happily Hasten to Have Hermetic, or even Humorously Hollow, Heart-to-Hearts with the High spirited and good Hearted inHabitants of this Hidden Haven as the Hallowed HellHound known as... Halo.

user posted image

Mini Profile
whomod
Posted: May 27 2008, 08:00 PM

The Whole Truth

Group: Co-Admins
Member No.: 12

Who's in charge?

iggy?
Zzap?
Sikk?

I'd like the numbers, timetable, and a clear strategy before we go back in for a full assault.

Not to say you can't just fuck around on the side. I did a bit of it this morning. Nothing too great, just some dumb alter shit.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

Stewart: I myself had some idiot [John Gibson] from FOX playing the tape of me after Sept. 11th, very upset and then calling me a phony because apparently my grief didn’t mean acquiescence…

user posted image

Mini Profile
MrAndrew

Heart of Vengeance

Member No.: 16

Calm yourself. Just bookmark the thread and when we return, give it to him in his queer ass the way he loves it.

--------------------
See, the storm of the LORD will burst out in wrath, a whirlwind swirling down on the heads of the wicked. The anger of the LORD will not turn back until he fully accomplishes the purposes of his heart. In days to come you will understand it clearly.

Jer. 23 vs 19-20
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 08:04 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (whomod @ May 27 2008, 07:00 PM)
Who's in charge?

iggy?
Zzap?
Sikk?

I'd like the numbers, timetable, and a clear strategy before we go back in for a full assault.

Not to say you can't just fuck around on the side. I did a bit of it this morning. Nothing too great, just some dumb alter shit.

Zzap is in charge.

I'd rather castrate myself in front of the Brothel before I let Sikk run the show.

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

However Happenstance may Have it, Henceforth I shall be Heralded as the Hauntingly Handsome Heretic in all His Heroicly Heathenistic Habits of Having Heated discourse with Haughty Hypocrites and their Hateur. Heavenly or Hellbound I Happily Hasten to Have Hermetic, or even Humorously Hollow, Heart-to-Hearts with the High spirited and good Hearted inHabitants of this Hidden Haven as the Hallowed HellHound known as... Halo.

user posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 08:05 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (MrAndrew @ May 27 2008, 07:00 PM)
Calm yourself. Just bookmark the thread and when we return, give it to him in his queer ass the way he loves it.

That's not the point.
--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 08:39 PM

The Glorious Pussy

I hope you don't take this the wrong way Zzap. I just think we need to hear what's going on.

Quote:

Sikkbones
Posted: May 27 2008, 02:33 PM

Cowboy from Hell.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 14

is anyone else loving the fact that joe is joking with me after i made a denis leary reference about him being a permanent tenant of my ass?

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
http://www.finalstage.ca
user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 02:44 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (Sikkbones @ May 27 2008, 01:33 PM)
is anyone else loving the fact that joe is joking with me after i made a denis leary reference about him being a permanent tenant of my ass?

Yup. It's great to see him get down on his knees in front of you.

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
Sikkbones
Posted: May 27 2008, 02:46 PM

Cowboy from Hell.

see the latest poll here...

o, and iggy great work....

btw... are we on the same page about me breaking from the INS?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

Mini Profile
Sikkbones
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:19 PM

Cowboy from Hell.

QUOTE (Halo82 @ May 27 2008, 06:44 PM)

you're not jealous that he took your job away from you?

Quote:

KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 09:41 PM

Her Royal Shyness

Member No.: 186

Anyone care to give me the password to Random Bitching? And while we're on the subject, explain what happened here?

Mini Profile
KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 09:44 PM

Her Royal Shyness

nevermind, about the password, iggy just texted it to me.

I'd still love an explaination, though. huh.gif

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 26 2008, 09:48 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (KnitWit @ May 27 2008, 01:44 AM)

were at war sweety, and the enemy have already went after you!

here

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

For he hath said, "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5

Mini Profile
KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:20 PM

Her Royal Shyness

QUOTE (Blackraisin @ May 26 2008, 08:48 PM)

here

It says i must be logged in to see the page.

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:22 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

QUOTE (KnitWit @ May 27 2008, 02:20 AM)

here

username: -----
password:-----

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:32 PM

Her Royal Shyness

Thanks for offering the username.

I signed up for an account, though (vegemite), and my god it's easy to register. What kind of board is that place?

And do we know who did that fake name thing? How 'bout fake names? I don't know what name Iggy used over there the other day, but he'd know it wasn't me and he wouldn't do something like that with an alter, either.

Grr. I wasn't even involved in any of this. My fucking boyfriend runs a forum, and I get dragged into childish games like that? That's low. It's so low I don't even want to waste my time telling them off.

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:35 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (KnitWit @ May 26 2008, 09:32 PM)

I signed up for an account, though (vegemite), and my god it's easy to register. What kind of board is that place?

And do we know who did that fake name thing? How 'bout fake names? I don't know what name Iggy used over there the other day, but he'd know it wasn't me and he wouldn't do something like that with an alter, either.

Grr. I wasn't even involved in any of this. My fucking boyfriend runs a forum, and I get dragged into childish games like that? That's low. It's so low I don't even want to waste my time telling them off.

It's a shitty one but you don't really expect that board to be high class considering it's filled with internet throwbacks?

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:38 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

QUOTE (KnitWit @ May 27 2008, 02:32 AM)

That's why were there now. they were shitting with some posters family members

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
KnitWit

Her Royal Shyness

QUOTE (Halo82 @ May 26 2008, 09:35 PM)

It's a shitty one but you don't really expect that board to be high class considering it's filled with internet throwbacks?

I just can't believe there are people in existance who will do something that juvenile/childish/disgusting/low/etc. Even if it is only on the internet, it's still stupid.

God-Fucking-Cock-Suckers. That's what they are.
tongue.gif

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:40 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

QUOTE (KnitWit @ May 27 2008, 02:38 AM)

I just can't believe there are people in existance who will do something that juvenile/childish/disgusting/low/etc. Even if it is only on the internet, it's still stupid.

tongue.gif

can i borrow that quote?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:41 PM

Her Royal Shyness

QUOTE (Blackraisin @ May 26 2008, 09:40 PM)

tongue.gif

can i borrow that quote?

What, god-fucking-cock-suckers?

I created it for entertainment and stress-relief, free to use by everyone. Enjoy. happy.gif

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:42 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (KnitWit @ May 26 2008, 09:38 PM)

tongue.gif

Which God? I think the Norse Gods should run a train on all those ho's.

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
alaskaphil
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:51 PM

Tailpipe Sucking Moose Pussy

Member No.: 38

tongue.gif

Dude, if your fucking God, you've got it goin' on as far as I'm concerned.

Keep up the good work.

Quote:

Grendel
Posted: May 26 2008, 08:33 PM

Nihil est--In vita priore ego imperator romanus fui

Member No.: 7

I have access to some of the gayest posts of all time:

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=229121

Who at Rob's would be the most upset by such posts?

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 26 2008, 08:45 PM

The Glorious Pussy

Joe Mama, Nowhereman, BritneySpearsAteMyShorts, rex

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
Grendel
Posted: May 26 2008, 09:00 PM

Thanks. I've already started such an attack on britney in the John McCain's Got Some 'Splainin' to Do thread.

--------------------
user posted image

Mini Profile
whomod
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:19 AM

The Whole Truth

I don't know if you'd call it homophobic but Pariah is a real number. Apparently he is well studied in Catholic dogma and is very serious about it.

...and yet the guy has a fetish for transexual hentai. But of course he's not gay, no siree.

--------------------

user posted image

Stewart: I myself had some idiot [John Gibson] from FOX playing the tape of me after Sept. 11th, very upset and then calling me a phony because apparently my grief didn’t mean acquiescence…

user posted image

Mini Profile
Sikkbones
Posted: May 27 2008, 02:01 PM

Cowboy from Hell.

QUOTE (whomod @ May 27 2008, 03:19 PM)
I don't know if you'd call it homophobic but Pariah is a real number. Apparently he is well studied in Catholic dogma and is very serious about it.

...and yet the guy has a fetish for transexual hentai. But of course he's not gay, no siree.

should satanhimself play some games given Satanhimself's University level knowledge of history,religon and witchcraft and wicca?
i should really fuck with him and quote the satanic bible too.

Quote:

Blackraisin
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:02 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

Fuck waiting. I'm pissed and i'm calling them on it!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:04 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (Blackraisin @ May 27 2008, 05:02 PM)
I'm pissed and i'm calling them on it!

DON'T

Things have been all shades of wrong because none of us our in the same boat. We need to get organized.

--------------------

Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 23 2008, 06:01 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (pologuy @ May 23 2008, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (Sikkbones @ May 22 2008, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (relmurmot @ May 22 2008, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (Halo82 @ May 18 2008, 11:25 AM)
So it has come to pass that the next great event in the history of the Insurgency has been givin a apropos epithet; "Last ride of the Hellhounds". With hostilities between Mr.Andrew and Sikk, several members being MIA, and busy schedules (I'll be starting college soon) the Hellhounds will soon disband.

Ah, but this need not be sad, should we end our association in a brilliant blaze of glory showing vermin that even though the safety of the internet enables their prankishness to go unabated, it does not make them puissant. In fact, it is quite the opposite. We will expose them as the dregs they are who use braggadocio, apathy, and cruelty to mask their cowardice. Best of all, that we did so not out of spite, vengeance, tomfoolery, or even boredom. But because it was right. Because a friend, a comrade, AN INNOCENT had been mauled by malignant villains. Yes, a glorious end it will be.

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

huh.gif since when have the 'hounds' not griped amoung themselves!!! and the missing,.. are just dormant,.. doing things within their respective lives.. As I see it,.. we'll all come together when needed. wink.gif

trust me the hellhounds aren't going anywhere...
anyone see the cerebus pic i posted in refernce to the hellhounds?

althought i think we needs some new blood, if joe mama passes the inition we can/should add him as a hellhound.

coffee.gif

You guys go over there to declare war and wind up making a BFF.

coffee.gif

Sikk did.

Joe is his Sikk's disciple.

Quote:

MrAndrew
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:14 PM

Heart of Vengeance

We agreed from day one that we were following Zzap's lead on this. I know it sucks sitting on our hands, but then you guys should have been coming up with ideas and battle plans instead of being Leeroy Jenkins over there. We had the upper hand. If this is the end of the operation, then we've not only let down Whomod, but the name of Insurgency as well. We are better than them. We are better than this. Their board was emptying out once we left. A little while longer and we could have teamed up 4-on-1 if we had wanted to. As it stands now, they outnumber us 6-to-1. Zzap, please come back to lead. And those of you who are over there accomplishing nothing, pull back. Don't let your ego get in the way of what will be our greatest victory.

--------------------
See, the storm of the LORD will burst out in wrath, a whirlwind swirling down on the heads of the wicked. The anger of the LORD will not turn back until he fully accomplishes the purposes of his heart. In days to come you will understand it clearly.

Jer. 23 vs 19-20
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:18 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

I've pulled back, I'm just a little sore that they've stolen 2 of my acconts.

I will remain on standby untill Zzap gives the orders. Until then, try to keep all war related posts at rendevouz point.

--------------------

Quote:

Mini Profile
Zzap
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:09 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

Guys,

I’m out. I’m sorry, but if you can’t follow simple instructions like don’t go over there and post; just do reconnaissance, then there’s very little I can do to be effective as a leader.

I know you’re all pissed at them and want to get some measure of revenge and defend yourselves and the Insurgency, but so far as I can tell, nothing good has been accomplished by going back over there except to give them targets to aim at.

What happened yesterday was bullshit. No question about it. It was a huge clusterfuck, but not something from which we couldn’t recover. In fact, it could have been turned to our advantage.

In a nutshell, my strategy was to let them burn themselves out on self congratulations and back patting for a couple of days while we took a breather ourselves and came up with a new plan of attack including a new board from which to congregate and attack.

As some of you know, I had my friend, Rick Poulin, sign up at a gay website called JustUsBoys as Britneyspearsatemyshorts and start posting some really nasty shit. He was going to recruit several of his friends and have them sign on as rex, Captain Sammitch, Joe Mama, and others and have basically a huge bukkake fest on Rob. I’m talking photos, the works.

I contacted Starman and he agreed to help us. He used to be a member of Rob’s boards but had no allegiance to them and basically called them all a bunch of pricks. Starman is an incredibly bright guy and would have run rings around any and every person they have there. He would have filleted them without them even knowing it.

I’ve been busy doing recon, trying to keep up with everyone and trying to remember the fucking passwords when I change computers. Additionally, I’ve been taking notes on what they’ve been saying and, no surprise here, it makes no sense. They jump on us for betraying our values (i.e. “breaking” us), but they did the EXACT same thing, and I don’t think we did betray our values. Here’s what I mean: They claim to be a board with complete and total free speech, yet the alter posts, delete sigs, delete posts and a host of other “censorship” related things. Absolutely NOTHING like that was done at the Insurgency. Other than needing a registration approval, nothing has changed at our boards and as you all know, the registration approval was truly due to the SpamBots and porn posts.

Additionally I’ve been compiling a list of things we need to hit them on. Their advantage is not solely in greater numbers, it’s because they all hammer on the exact same thing over and over and over. Here’s an example, apparently Rob is actually gay. So, as their leader, they’re subservient to a gay man? Don’t think they’d like that very much. POUND THEM ON THAT. Same as the paragraph above; according to their own rules, they “broke” themselves without our having to do a thing except post about them. POUND ON THEIR HYPOCRISY. That “rex” person is gender confused; everyone refers to him as a “guy” yet in a post he told me straight out that he’s a girl. They all rag on Snarf; join them. They’re Republicans. POUND THEM ON THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

They keep mentioning all the money we’re generating for Rob. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Tell them you’re there to support your friend and fellow Insurgent, whomod. Grab the moral highground. Challenge them as fathers/mothers or sons/daughters about how they would feel if the positions were turned. They tell you they couldn’t care less if someone made a post as “bsamsdaughter”; call them fucking liars and ask them what they do care about if it isn’t family? What, I ask you, is a good response to that? I don’t see one.

Sikk, Iggy, I’ve got absolutely NO idea what you hope to gain by infiltrating them. At some opportune moment they’re going to expose a weakness and you’ll pounce on the opportunity? IMHO that’s unlikely at best. Besides, that’s already been exposed as part of our plan.

You are NEVER going to win anything if you keep trying to address their each and every post individually. They’ve got you wandering around bumping into so many trees that you can’t even see the forest.

So, keep on doing whatever it is you’re doing. I’ll continue to support the effort and make my posts, keep I can’t lead people who won’t be led. I’m not going to dedicate the amount of time and effort I put in just to have everyone ignore it.

I literally spent two days last week in my office not working like I should have been, but doing my best to get things together. Now my project is behind schedule and I’ll probably have to have my ex keep my kids this weekend so I can catch up instead of being with them. On last Wednesday morning, the father of a friend of mine passed away. He was a brilliant theoretical physicist whose work was developing mathematical formulas to accurately determine the size of craters caused by various types of nuclear explosives. I’d only met him a few times, but he was obviously a genius and a dear man. In the Jewish religion we have a 7 day period of mourning called Shivah and I’ve been going back and forth between my house, my friend’s house, her mother’s house and my office and logging in from various computers to keep track while taking part in the minyan’s (12 Jewish men all praying for the dead at the same time). Instead of enjoying my three day weekend and doing things I intended to, I spent virtually every available minute posting or planning.

It just isn’t worth it anymore. Little victories are nice, but it’s not going to add up to enough to have much effect. Besides, I’m concerned over the inevitable retaliation at the Insurgency. If things had gone according to my plan, we would have split off from the Insurgency and attacked from a new place. My first priority has to be to the Insurgency boards.

I’m not mad or angry at anyone, so there’s no need to apologize or defend your actions.

I’ll see you out there as soon as I can.

Steve

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:11 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

I'm also posting this at the rendevouz point. Reply there

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
grrrs lols \:p

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

You're probaly going to cry like a bitch when you get banned for hacking the board again.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
They have a "rendezvous point".

It's in their anus...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Um... someone get The Translator or edit that down. I can't be arsed to read that shit.

I think I gathered that they think spamming us will do something? At all? As if we don't spam each other every day?

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

You're probaly going to cry like a bitch when you get banned for hacking the board again.

I didn't hack anything, buddy.

You have a traitor...

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

I didn't hack anything, buddy.

You have a traitor...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

I love how they think they figured us out. Your strategies won't work Halotardettes.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who's post was this? I can't tell with all the weird code.

My comments in bold

Quote:
Guys,

I’m out. I’m sorry, but if you can’t follow simple instructions like don’t go over there and post; just do reconnaissance, then there’s very little I can do to be effective as a leader.

Win

I know you’re all pissed at them and want to get some measure of revenge and defend yourselves and the Insurgency, but so far as I can tell, nothing good has been accomplished by going back over there except to give them targets to aim at.

What happened yesterday was bullshit. No question about it. It was a huge clusterfuck, but not something from which we couldn’t recover. In fact, it could have been turned to our advantage.

In a nutshell, my strategy was to let them burn themselves out on self congratulations and back patting for a couple of days while we took a breather ourselves and came up with a new plan of attack including a new board from which to congregate and attack.

Translation: Rex and bsams kicked our asses and we ran away. I'm a failure as a human being.

As some of you know, I had my friend, Rick Poulin, sign up at a gay website called JustUsBoys as Britneyspearsatemyshorts and start posting some really nasty shit. He was going to recruit several of his friends and have them sign on as rex, Captain Sammitch, Joe Mama, and others and have basically a huge bukkake fest on Rob. I’m talking photos, the works.

I really really love gay porn and this is my excuse to have in on my computer without anyone suspecting.

I contacted Starman and he agreed to help us. He used to be a member of Rob’s boards but had no allegiance to them and basically called them all a bunch of pricks. Starman is an incredibly bright guy and would have run rings around any and every person they have there. He would have filleted them without them even knowing it.

I'm guessing starman is another political tard? Anyone know who he is?

I’ve been busy doing recon, trying to keep up with everyone and trying to remember the fucking passwords when I change computers. Additionally, I’ve been taking notes on what they’ve been saying and, no surprise here, it makes no sense. They jump on us for betraying our values (i.e. “breaking” us), but they did the EXACT same thing, and I don’t think we did betray our values. Here’s what I mean: They claim to be a board with complete and total free speech, yet the alter posts, delete sigs, delete posts and a host of other “censorship” related things. Absolutely NOTHING like that was done at the Insurgency. Other than needing a registration approval, nothing has changed at our boards and as you all know, the registration approval was truly due to the SpamBots and porn posts.

I couldn't read any of that. My BS alarm went off once I started reading it.

Additionally I’ve been compiling a list of things we need to hit them on. Their advantage is not solely in greater numbers, it’s because they all hammer on the exact same thing over and over and over. Here’s an example, apparently Rob is actually gay. So, as their leader, they’re subservient to a gay man? Don’t think they’d like that very much. POUND THEM ON THAT. Same as the paragraph above; according to their own rules, they “broke” themselves without our having to do a thing except post about them. POUND ON THEIR HYPOCRISY. That “rex” person is gender confused; everyone refers to him as a “guy” yet in a post he told me straight out that he’s a girl. They all rag on Snarf; join them. They’re Republicans. POUND THEM ON THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

I think I just found my new signature.

They keep mentioning all the money we’re generating for Rob. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Tell them you’re there to support your friend and fellow Insurgent, whomod. Grab the moral highground. Challenge them as fathers/mothers or sons/daughters about how they would feel if the positions were turned. They tell you they couldn’t care less if someone made a post as “bsamsdaughter”; call them fucking liars and ask them what they do care about if it isn’t family? What, I ask you, is a good response to that? I don’t see one.

I can't wait for this shit. There is no way they have the balls to pull this off.

Sikk, Iggy, I’ve got absolutely NO idea what you hope to gain by infiltrating them. At some opportune moment they’re going to expose a weakness and you’ll pounce on the opportunity? IMHO that’s unlikely at best. Besides, that’s already been exposed as part of our plan.

Guys! Guys! I'm still cool, right? You still like me, right?

You are NEVER going to win anything if you keep trying to address their each and every post individually. They’ve got you wandering around bumping into so many trees that you can’t even see the forest.

So, keep on doing whatever it is you’re doing. I’ll continue to support the effort and make my posts, keep I can’t lead people who won’t be led. I’m not going to dedicate the amount of time and effort I put in just to have everyone ignore it.

I am defeated.

I literally spent two days last week in my office not working like I should have been, but doing my best to get things together. Now my project is behind schedule and I’ll probably have to have my ex keep my kids this weekend so I can catch up instead of being with them. On last Wednesday morning, the father of a friend of mine passed away. He was a brilliant theoretical physicist whose work was developing mathematical formulas to accurately determine the size of craters caused by various types of nuclear explosives. I’d only met him a few times, but he was obviously a genius and a dear man. In the Jewish religion we have a 7 day period of mourning called Shivah and I’ve been going back and forth between my house, my friend’s house, her mother’s house and my office and logging in from various computers to keep track while taking part in the minyan’s (12 Jewish men all praying for the dead at the same time). Instead of enjoying my three day weekend and doing things I intended to, I spent virtually every available minute posting or planning.

So this guy had his friends dad die and instead of being with him he "raided" us? Now he won't see his kids this weekend because of this? We fucking have this guy by the balls. He is now and will always be our bitch.

It just isn’t worth it anymore. Little victories are nice, but it’s not going to add up to enough to have much effect. Besides, I’m concerned over the inevitable retaliation at the Insurgency. If things had gone according to my plan, we would have split off from the Insurgency and attacked from a new place. My first priority has to be to the Insurgency boards.

I’m not mad or angry at anyone, so there’s no need to apologize or defend your actions.

Steve

This guy is gone. There is no hope for him online or in real life. He fucked both up.

This might be our greatest victory ever.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
Um... someone get The Translator or edit that down. I can't be arsed to read that shit.

I think I gathered that they think spamming us will do something? At all? As if we don't spam each other every day?

Yeah, there's some talk of some sort of superspamming that will destroy us, but the gist of the discussion is as follows:

• Halo is crying because, by his own admission, their board is in retreat
  • whomod is bitching because his troops have no plan and he says he won't post as himself right now, only as alts
  • Halo says that Zzap is in charge of the raid and demands that Zzap give them a plan of attack
  • Sikkbones is going on about some poll and their plan to have someone break from INS, whatever the fuck that means
  • There's a lot of talk about posting gay porn and joining gay porn boards under our usernames
  • Zzap is depressed because, in his words, "We had the upper hand. If this is the end of the operation, then we've not only let down Whomod, but the name of Insurgency as well."

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
good find, reax! I'm SO HUMILIATED that I'm following the leader Rob who is ACTUALLY A GAY HOMOSEXUAL!!! OMG NO.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Yeah, there's some talk of some sort of superspamming that will destroy us, but the gist of the discussion is as follows:

• Halo is crying because, by his own admission, their board is in retreat
  • whomod is bitching because his troops have no plan and he says he won't post as himself right now, only as alts
  • Halo says that Zzap is in charge of the raid and demands that Zzap give them a plan of attack
  • Sikkbones is going on about some poll and their plan to have someone break from INS, whatever the fuck that means
  • There's a lot of talk about posting gay porn and joining gay porn boards under our usernames
  • Zzap is depressed because, in his words, "We had the upper hand. If this is the end of the operation, then we've not only let down Whomod, but the name of Insurgency as well."

Thanks, faggot! That was helpful to me. And rather silly.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
"Faggot"? Please, Uschi. Gay slurs have no place at the RKMBS.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 07:54 PM

The Glorious Pussy

I just had the perfect oppurtunity to take a shot at Pariah's dumbass but NO. I can't take it. When is this retreat going to end? When are we all going to get into the same boat stop pussyfooting around with this "getting in" with the enemy horseshit? When are we going to act like a united front and take it to them? There numbers are low right now and we have the perfect chance to spam the fuck out of their board.

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
whomod

The Whole Truth

Who's in charge?

iggy?
Zzap?
Sikk?

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
MrAndrew

Heart of Vengeance

--------------------

Jer. 23 vs 19-20

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 08:04 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (whomod @ May 27 2008, 07:00 PM)
Who's in charge?

iggy?
Zzap?
Sikk?

Zzap is in charge.

I'd rather castrate myself in front of the Brothel before I let Sikk run the show.

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 08:05 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (MrAndrew @ May 27 2008, 07:00 PM)

That's not the point.
--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 08:39 PM

The Glorious Pussy

I hope you don't take this the wrong way Zzap. I just think we need to hear what's going on.

Quote:

Sikkbones
Posted: May 27 2008, 02:33 PM

Cowboy from Hell.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 02:44 PM

The Glorious Pussy

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
Sikkbones
Posted: May 27 2008, 02:46 PM

Cowboy from Hell.

see the latest poll here...

o, and iggy great work....

btw... are we on the same page about me breaking from the INS?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

Mini Profile
Sikkbones
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:19 PM

Cowboy from Hell.

QUOTE (Halo82 @ May 27 2008, 06:44 PM)

you're not jealous that he took your job away from you?

Quote:

KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 09:41 PM

Her Royal Shyness

Anyone care to give me the password to Random Bitching? And while we're on the subject, explain what happened here?

Mini Profile
KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 09:44 PM

Her Royal Shyness

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 26 2008, 09:48 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

here

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:20 PM

Her Royal Shyness

here

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:22 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

QUOTE (KnitWit @ May 27 2008, 02:20 AM)

here

username: -----
password:-----

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:32 PM

Her Royal Shyness

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:35 PM

The Glorious Pussy

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
Blackraisin

Hellhound Ambassador

QUOTE (KnitWit @ May 27 2008, 02:32 AM)

That's why were there now. they were shitting with some posters family members

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
KnitWit

Her Royal Shyness

tongue.gif

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:40 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

tongue.gif

can i borrow that quote?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
KnitWit
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:41 PM

Her Royal Shyness

QUOTE (Blackraisin @ May 26 2008, 09:40 PM)

tongue.gif

can i borrow that quote?

What, god-fucking-cock-suckers?

I created it for entertainment and stress-relief, free to use by everyone. Enjoy. happy.gif

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:42 PM

The Glorious Pussy

tongue.gif

Which God? I think the Norse Gods should run a train on all those ho's.

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
alaskaphil
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:51 PM

Tailpipe Sucking Moose Pussy

Member No.: 38

tongue.gif

Dude, if your fucking God, you've got it goin' on as far as I'm concerned.

Keep up the good work.

Quote:

Grendel
Posted: May 26 2008, 08:33 PM

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 26 2008, 08:45 PM

The Glorious Pussy

--------------------
Ghost Rider rocks

user posted image

Mini Profile
Grendel
Posted: May 26 2008, 09:00 PM

Thanks. I've already started such an attack on britney in the John McCain's Got Some 'Splainin' to Do thread.

--------------------
user posted image

Mini Profile
whomod
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:19 AM

The Whole Truth

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
Sikkbones
Posted: May 27 2008, 02:01 PM

Cowboy from Hell.

QUOTE (whomod @ May 27 2008, 03:19 PM)

should satanhimself play some games given Satanhimself's University level knowledge of history,religon and witchcraft and wicca?

Quote:

Blackraisin
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:02 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

Fuck waiting. I'm pissed and i'm calling them on it!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:04 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (Blackraisin @ May 27 2008, 05:02 PM)
I'm pissed and i'm calling them on it!

DON'T

Things have been all shades of wrong because none of us our in the same boat. We need to get organized.

--------------------

Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 23 2008, 06:01 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (pologuy @ May 23 2008, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (Sikkbones @ May 22 2008, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (relmurmot @ May 22 2008, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (Halo82 @ May 18 2008, 11:25 AM)
So it has come to pass that the next great event in the history of the Insurgency has been givin a apropos epithet; "Last ride of the Hellhounds". With hostilities between Mr.Andrew and Sikk, several members being MIA, and busy schedules (I'll be starting college soon) the Hellhounds will soon disband.

Ah, but this need not be sad, should we end our association in a brilliant blaze of glory showing vermin that even though the safety of the internet enables their prankishness to go unabated, it does not make them puissant. In fact, it is quite the opposite. We will expose them as the dregs they are who use braggadocio, apathy, and cruelty to mask their cowardice. Best of all, that we did so not out of spite, vengeance, tomfoolery, or even boredom. But because it was right. Because a friend, a comrade, AN INNOCENT had been mauled by malignant villains. Yes, a glorious end it will be.

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

huh.gif since when have the 'hounds' not griped amoung themselves!!! and the missing,.. are just dormant,.. doing things within their respective lives.. As I see it,.. we'll all come together when needed. wink.gif

trust me the hellhounds aren't going anywhere...
anyone see the cerebus pic i posted in refernce to the hellhounds?

althought i think we needs some new blood, if joe mama passes the inition we can/should add him as a hellhound.

coffee.gif

You guys go over there to declare war and wind up making a BFF.

coffee.gif

Sikk did.

Joe is his Sikk's disciple.

Quote:

MrAndrew
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:14 PM

Heart of Vengeance

We agreed from day one that we were following Zzap's lead on this. I know it sucks sitting on our hands, but then you guys should have been coming up with ideas and battle plans instead of being Leeroy Jenkins over there. We had the upper hand. If this is the end of the operation, then we've not only let down Whomod, but the name of Insurgency as well. We are better than them. We are better than this. Their board was emptying out once we left. A little while longer and we could have teamed up 4-on-1 if we had wanted to. As it stands now, they outnumber us 6-to-1. Zzap, please come back to lead. And those of you who are over there accomplishing nothing, pull back. Don't let your ego get in the way of what will be our greatest victory.

--------------------

Jer. 23 vs 19-20

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:18 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

I've pulled back, I'm just a little sore that they've stolen 2 of my acconts.

I will remain on standby untill Zzap gives the orders. Until then, try to keep all war related posts at rendevouz point.

--------------------

Quote:

Mini Profile
Zzap
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:09 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

Guys,

Steve

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Mini Profile
Blackraisin
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:11 PM

Hellhound Ambassador

I'm also posting this at the rendevouz point. Reply there

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

freaking hilarious!!!

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
The guy I quoted was Craptain Zzap.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Quote:

Goddammit. STOP THINKING AND SPAM US, YOU SILLY FUCKS!

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo

Zzap's is by far the best post.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
All I did was make an alt out of whomods supposed daugher (we all know he's crazy, she could be made up) its not like I raped her or anything like that.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Quote:

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Quote:

These guys clearly don't know Pariah. Satanhimself should clear his schedule for the next three weeks if he wants to debate religion with him. And I say that on the assumption that he's actually Satan... otherwise he probably won't cut it.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
ha ha ha... I boned whomod's daughter and her vag ripped open and I put my fist in it and ripped out her tiny (really tiny) uterus and are it while she bled to death.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
All I did was make an alt out of whomods supposed daugher (we all know he's crazy, she could be made up) its not like I raped her or anything like that.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

ha ha ha... I boned whomod's daughter and her vag ripped open and I put my fist in it and ripped out her tiny (really tiny) uterus and are it while she bled to death.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

That reminds me, should we mention the reason we raided the Issues forum a couple of years back...? Nah, let 'em do some research and find out themselves. After all, it's not like they have anything better to do in their personal lives, right?

HI ZZAP!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Quote:

WE WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
 Quote:

They all rag on Snarf; join them.

Gobdammit! [dangerfield]No respect, I tells ya![/dangerfield]

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

I get it. Don't get all frank burns over it.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

NO, USCHI!!!! Stop saying things like that or people might come here and SPAM!!!!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

That reminds me, should we mention the reason we raided the Issues forum a couple of years back...? Nah, let 'em do some research and find out themselves. After all, it's not like they have anything better to do in their personal lives, right?

HI ZZAP!

Has anyone gone back there recently? The last time I tried the place was completely dead.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Quote:

Originally Posted By: k-nutreturns
victory

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Quote:

That shit right there needs to be somewhere where any here can see at all times.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Quote:

Quote:

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

HI ZZAP!

We had a reason?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Was it because Megan roxored?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Halo

Zzap's is by far the best post.

I dunno. you don't even have to be a grammar nazi to appreciate how incredibly hard halotard is trying in that post. it reads like a discarded draft from seventh-grade creative writing class.

he could have saved us some time by leaving it at

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

too easy. we all know halo doesnt like easy...

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I thought Pro's previous visit to the secret forum was the peak of this thing, but Zzap's new post is actually better:

(I'm gonna address them directly since I know they're reading this) (HI ZZAP!)

Quote:
Guys,

How about this: Don't be a pussy and came raid us with all you got. Don't worry about looking stupid. Gob knows we don't!

Quote:

First of all: Who were they hoping to fool with that? Were they expecting us to go "OH NO! BSMAS POSTS IN A GAY FORUM! OH NO, WAIT! LOOK! I DO TOO! OH NOO" Or was this about "making us look foolish"? They should stop worrying so much about appareances and concentrate on, you know, actually winning.

Secondly: Well, at least you got photos out of it!

Quote:

I guess he's the only thing you guys have left now, since you're all too ashamed to come back. \:\(

Quote:
They jump on us for betraying our values (i.e. “breaking” us), but they did the EXACT same thing, and I don’t think we did betray our values. Here’s what I mean: They claim to be a board with complete and total free speech, yet the alter posts, delete sigs, delete posts and a host of other “censorship” related things.

Ok, you said we did "the EXACT same thing", that is, "betray our values"... Thing is, we ain't got values around here! Isn't that why you're raiding us?

Quote:
Absolutely NOTHING like that was done at the Insurgency.

Oh, no, you only hacked the account of a member who didn't break any rules after you specifically said you wouldn't.

Zzap's tone is pretty defensive there(, Grimmers). I guess my comment about them being hypocrites really got to him. Well, let me clarify: I don't think it's wrong that you come here and do things you wouldn't do at your own board. I just think it's fucking funny.

Quote:
Here’s an example, apparently Rob is actually gay.

That reminds me, robbie... when are you gonna tell your fiancee about that? You know, the extremely hot chick who makes you look like a smurf when you stand together?

Quote:
So, as their leader, they’re subservient to a gay man?

Good thing he's not black or jewish! Phew!

Quote:
Same as the paragraph above; according to their own rules, they “broke” themselves without our having to do a thing except post about them. POUND ON THEIR HYPOCRISY.

Friendly advice: really don't think it'd do you any good to bring up that subject.

Quote:
That “rex” person is gender confused; everyone refers to him as a “guy” yet in a post he told me straight out that he’s a girl.

Also, he has a black daddy. Race confusion? POUND THEM ON THAT.

Quote:
They all rag on Snarf; join them.

But Zzap! If you join us or anything or be nice to us or have any fun at all, you'll all look foolish! WE CANNOT HAVE THAT!

Quote:
They’re Republicans. POUND THEM ON THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.

What are you doing during those long, long hours of "recon"? Really? Surfing Wikipedia? Watching MSFT3K clips on Youtube? Because you clearly haven't done your homework, dude.

Quote:
They keep mentioning all the money we’re generating for Rob. WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Uh, Rob?

Quote:
Tell them you’re there to support your friend and fellow Insurgent, whomod. Grab the moral highground. Challenge them as fathers/mothers or sons/daughters about how they would feel if the positions were turned.

You mean like what you did with your "Mommy" ID? Whoops, so much for moral highground!

Quote:
They tell you they couldn’t care less if someone made a post as “bsamsdaughter”; call them fucking liars and ask them what they do care about if it isn’t family? What, I ask you, is a good response to that? I don’t see one.

How about actual-family, as opposed to pretend-internet-family?

I can't speak for everyone here, but most of us don't do things that we wouldn't want other people to do to us. That's why we don't have a big problem with this raid: shit, we deserve much worse! Also, I'm not big on mocking families, but I don't get what's the big deal about it either. I mean, let's say I call your mother a whore. You know she's not a whore. I know she's not a whore. Why the fuck would you let that annoy you? I've never been able to understand that.

Quote:

Yeah, I don't get that either. We have no secret passwords or anything, so what could anyone possibly get by "infiltrating" us? So I say we might as well get along with those guys! \:\)

Quote:
You are NEVER going to win anything

You're getting desperate. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE, ZZAP!

Quote:
I literally spent two days last week in my office not working like I should have been, but doing my best to get things together. Now my project is behind schedule

That's funny...

Quote:
On last Wednesday morning, the father of a friend of mine passed away. He was a brilliant theoretical physicist whose work was developing mathematical formulas to accurately determine the size of craters caused by various types of nuclear explosives. I’d only met him a few times, but he was obviously a genius and a dear man. In the Jewish religion we have a 7 day period of mourning called Shivah and I’ve been going back and forth between my house, my friend’s house, her mother’s house and my office and logging in from various computers to keep track while taking part in the minyan’s (12 Jewish men all praying for the dead at the same time). Instead of enjoying my three day weekend and doing things I intended to, I spent virtually every available minute posting or planning.

...and that is not

Get off the computer and go be with your friend, you shit.

Quote:
Besides, I’m concerned over the inevitable retaliation at the Insurgency.

Retaliation for what? Giving new life to our boards? Bringing back inactive posters? You're right, that DOES piss me off! We're gonna go over there AND GENERATE SHITLOADS OF MONEY FOR YOU, YOU FUCKERS!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

too easy. we all know halo doesnt like easy...

doesn't s/he?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ultimate Jaburg53

HI ZZAP!

We had a reason?

Somebody insulted somebody else's mother so we went gay for Issues.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard