Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Quote:
I literally spent two days last week in my office not working like I should have been, but doing my best to get things together. Now my project is behind schedule and I’ll probably have to have my ex keep my kids this weekend so I can catch up instead of being with them. On last Wednesday morning, the father of a friend of mine passed away. He was a brilliant theoretical physicist whose work was developing mathematical formulas to accurately determine the size of craters caused by various types of nuclear explosives. I’d only met him a few times, but he was obviously a genius and a dear man. In the Jewish religion we have a 7 day period of mourning called Shivah and I’ve been going back and forth between my house, my friend’s house, her mother’s house and my office and logging in from various computers to keep track while taking part in the minyan’s (12 Jewish men all praying for the dead at the same time). Instead of enjoying my three day weekend and doing things I intended to, I spent virtually every available minute posting or planning.

WE WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: k-nutreturns
victory

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard