Originally Posted By: rex
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
 Originally Posted By: rex
All I did was make an alt out of whomods supposed daugher (we all know he's crazy, she could be made up) its not like I raped her or anything like that.

That reminds me, should we mention the reason we raided the Issues forum a couple of years back...? Nah, let 'em do some research and find out themselves. After all, it's not like they have anything better to do in their personal lives, right?

HI ZZAP!

Has anyone gone back there recently? The last time I tried the place was completely dead.

It's kinda bizarre. They sold the place to a guy who kept the forums and the users but added several celebrity news sections (like, one with Paris Hilton news, one for Lindsay Lohan, etc). The only one posting there is an automatic moderator who pastes news stories from feeds. Apparently he does it to attract Google hits and cash in from the forum activity (you know, like Rob thanks to the Insurgents).

All of the users moved a different forum with a completely different name and they try not to mention what the previous place was called (I guess to avoid someone searching them on Google). I got the link somewhere.