Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Captain Zzap content User For My New Friends at RKMB
100+ posts 05/27/08 11:30 PM Reading a post
Forum: Random Chat - sponsored by PJP
Thread: Latest Update from the Insurgent Secret Forum

he's been there over an hour, ten bucks says he smashed his key board or threw his mouse and he's stuck...

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
In...the...ass?

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
it's so true even halo knows it!

Well I'm not like you morons who tell yourselves your winning even though...you're not. We'll be back.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
it's so true even halo knows it!

We'll be back.

we'll be here to hand you your ass again!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Well, as usual, I'm a fool for trying. I tried one last time to be civil with Halo. And, not only did he spit in my face, he scratched my car with his keyring. Even Zzap, who I could have called "friend", has turned on me. He is dedicated to posting for Whomod (who, surprisingly, doesn't seem to be able to defend himself or show his face around here).

Somehow, my importance continues to escalate. Don't worry, Rex. I will remind them that it was you who broke them. For now, it seems I get on Halo's nerves. That is enough for me.

Quote:

Prometheus
Posted: May 27 2008, 09:39 PM

¡Ó©ø¢²x©÷?

Group: Members
Member No.: 58

What's all this fuss? Zzap, don't waste your personal life on posting in this game. Only do it when it's fun. Otherwise, you're going to burn yourself out, and you know it. Seriously.

Come on gang! When was the last time the boards were THIS fun?? I hope everyone is having a fabulous time, and doesn't take it all too seriously, you know? Smile when you call me a cuntface! laugh.gif

Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 10:07 PM

The Glorious Pussy

Member No.: 52

Are you oblivious or just apathetic to the fact you are pathetic? You sound like an abuse victim who makes the same excuses over and over. "Oh, he doesn't really mean anything by it" but instead you're like "you should just relax and join in the fun". You all are idiots. Not funny "HA HA" but funny "I can't believe anybody is that dumb".

Quote:

Prometheus
Posted: May 27 2008, 10:08 PM

¡Ó©ø¢²x©÷?

But, what about all the nice things I said? wacko.gif

Quote:
Mini Profile
Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 10:11 PM

The Glorious Pussy

Honestly, you'd be a good a guy if you stopped playing follow the leader with a bunch of retarded egomaniacs. I'm not saying you should come back here, I'm not even saying you should quit posting overthere, but you should quit reassuring of them of their greatness and whatever when they aren't all that great.

Quote:

Prometheus
Posted: May 27 2008, 10:24 PM

¡Ó©ø¢²x©÷?

And who is to decide who is "great"? Really? Has it occurred to you that you overreact to situations and conflicts? That just because you don't get a joke, that it isn't funny to someone else?

What is your conflict? What is your specific conflict with me? That I got Joe Mama's back during the debate, or that Joe was right and my speaking up cemented it for you? Because for you to have this much bile towards an unknown entity like myself, you're either overreacting or wanting to fuck me. And, I'm not into dudes...

Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 10:37 PM

The Glorious Pussy

There you go again with the same old rationalizations. Has it occured to me that I overeact? Hell yeah it has. I know I can be a stubborn bastard. But this is one of those times I know I'm right.

I have no problem with you agreeing with Joe about Green Lantern. None. But when you jump in like "OWNED" when he's not saying anything all that clever, just his usual banal dribble, that reeks of ass kissing. When all Joe has to say in a argument is "I win" and you jump in "Joe is winning" that reeks of ass kissing. When you jump in to tell Joe he has "owned" but when I make a post with numerous links and quotes that contradict him all you can say is "how long did it take you to do that" that reeks of ass kissing. When you say I throw tantrums but conveneintly ignore the tantrum Joe threw over a comic character that reeks of ass kissing AND hypocrisy.

I don't have bile towars you individually. I have bile towards dumbass minions who enable the morons of the world. That's you.

Quote:

Captain Zzap
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:06 PM

Yahweh

Group: Co-Admins
Member No.: 4

Thank you for the advice. They happen to be the very words I live by: "If it ain't fun, don't do it." It just so happens that in this case what you guys did to whomod stepped over a line that shouldn't have been crossed. If one doesn't have the personal integrity to stand up for friends, than what does he stand for?

Zzap!

Quote:

Prometheus
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:29 PM

¡Ó©ø¢²x©÷?

Zzap, from what I heard someone (rex) created an alt of whomod's daughter, or something. And everyone of you is going on and on about how it "crossed a line". Let me ask you, what is Whomod's real name? I mean, I don't think it's "Whomod", is it? It's a username on a message board. So, if rex and the rest don't know who he is apart from what he preaches, and his username, how in any rationale could he (or anyone) get "offended" when rex creates a parodying alt? Does he even have a daughter? If so, if not, what's the fucking point?? Who cares? Who does it hurt? Whomod? If he's hurt by something they say, it's because he cares so much about their opinion that he allows himself to be hurt. We're all just random anonymous humans talking together. No more, no less.

By letting the boards affect you personally, in real life, you enable and empower those that you claim to hate. It's all fun and games on Rob's Board. That's it. The end.

Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:32 PM

The Glorious Pussy

Dude, unless you surrender then there's nothing you can say. There are too many instances I can think of where you jump and praise someone who is either A)losing or b) an idiot.

Quote:

Prometheus
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:36 PM

¡Ó©ø¢²x©÷?

Why should it bother you what I say, if you "know you're right"? Why do you give a shit so much? Let it go and have fun... eck02.gif

Quote:

Prometheus
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:37 PM

¡Ó©ø¢²x©÷?

QUOTE (Halo82 @ May 27 2008, 11:32 PM)
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus,May 27 2008, 10:29 PM

Dude, unless you surrender then there's nothing you can say. There are too many instances I can think of where you jump and praise someone who is either A)losing or cool.gif an idiot.

If you say so, sweety. But, then again, I'm not the one with "Battle Strategies", so, what do I know? nana.gif

Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:40 PM

The Glorious Pussy

QUOTE (Prometheus @ May 27 2008, 10:36 PM)
[QUOTE=Halo82,May 27 2008, 10:37 PM] [QUOTE=Prometheus,May 27 2008, 09:24 PM]
I have no problem with you agreeing with Joe about Green Lantern. None. But when you jump in like "OWNED" when he's not saying anything all that clever, just his usual banal dribble, that reeks of ass kissing. When all Joe has to say in a argument is "I win" and you jump in "Joe is winning" that reeks of ass kissing. When you jump in to tell Joe he has "owned" but when I make a post with numerous links and quotes that contradict him all you can say is "how long did it take you to do that" that reeks of ass kissing. When you say I throw tantrums but conveneintly ignore the tantrum Joe threw over a comic character that reeks of ass kissing AND hypocrisy.

I don't have bile towars you individually. I have bile towards dumbass minions who enable the morons of the world. That's you.

Why should it bother you what I say, if you "know you're right"? Why do you give a shit so much? Let it go and have fun... eck02.gif

Why are you asking this question? Why do you care if I care? Why do you suck up to those whores?

I don't care what you think so much as I think you are pathetic. You and I were cool but you acted like a dick just to get in good with Joe.

Quote:

Prometheus
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:54 PM

¡Ó©ø¢²x©÷?

Yes Halo. That is it. You clever, clever man. It's all so obvious. I sucked up to Joe to get in good with him. Right. Naturally. The only way that could possibly make no sense would be if he and I had already been friends for almost five years now.

Oh. Wait. We have been.

Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:55 PM

The Glorious Pussy

See, that's the bullshit excuse making. They are talking about Whomods daughter and it doesn't matter if they know his name or not. He's a real person even if you can't see him. You are trolls. You can spin it anyway you want but you are arrogant, nasty, cruel, obtuse, dense, obnoxious, trolls.

Quote:

Halo82
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:57 PM

The Glorious Pussy

No, I think you sucked up to Joe because being friends with guys like that makes you feel special. Being a member with a long history at a board that's "not for the weak of heart" makes you feel strong. When you first jumped on the bandwagon of "let's fuck with Halo" months back you said "look at the dates and post count we've got! You want respect, EARN respect". Your words. Nobody overthere respects you Pro. They don't even know the meaning of the word and neither do you.

Quote:

Captain Zzap
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:58 PM

Yahweh

Group: Co-Admins
Member No.: 4

I understand what you're saying, Pro, and I agree with much of it. I don't take this stuff seriously; that's why it was in my "plans" for the Insurgents not to defend me. It's a waste of time and as I said in the message, there is literally nothing that you or rex or anyone could say that would affect me at all.

However, and you knew there had to be a however, whomod is a friend. I do know his real name and the names of his wife and daughter. I don't know the level of interaction you have with your "friends" on line, but mine tend to run a bit deeper than most. Especially with some of the posters here, whomod among them because of our similar political leanings. Additionally, as you can tell, I am very much admired ( rolleyes.gif ) by the people who post here and for them to undertake such an attempt at raiding the RKMB's, would have needed my buy in ( wink.gif )

I do take my responsibilites as a Co-Admin here fairly seriously and don't wish to see anything bad happen to either the board or the posters.

Again, I appreciate you sharing your philosophy with me, we just have different interpretations of it.

Fair warning, I will continue to support the members here in almost any way possible.

Also, if it turns out that you or someone from the RKMB's hacked into an account or other such thing, I'm going to have to ban you. No hypocrisy, we don't have an actual rule one way or the other. It just never came up as something we ever thought or worried about. This decision is mine and mine alone; only Iggy would be able to overrule me, but I don't want folks willing to hack into an account just to get some jollies running around here. As you say, none of this is really any big deal in the "real world", so it should also not have any affect here.

So, for the record, please tell me how you got into the password protected forums.

Zzap!

Quote:

Prometheus
Posted: May 28 2008, 12:02 AM

¡Ó©ø¢²x©÷?

QUOTE (Halo82 @ May 27 2008, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (Prometheus @ May 27 2008, 10:54 PM)
Yes Halo. That is it. You clever, clever man. It's all so obvious. I sucked up to Joe to get in good with him. Right. Naturally. The only way that could possibly make no sense would be if he and I had already been friends for almost five years now.

Oh. Wait. We have been. doh.gif

No, I think you sucked up to Joe because being friends with guys like that makes you feel special. Being a member with a long history at a board that's "not for the weak of heart" makes you feel strong. When you first jumped on the bandwagon of "let's fuck with Halo" months back you said "look at the dates and post count we've got! You want respect, EARN respect". Your words. Nobody overthere respects you Pro. They don't even know the meaning of the word and neither do you.

LOL! Well, since you've gone completely mental, and around the bend, let's just say it's obvious to all parties involved that you are clueless, my friend. And, I suppose we've reached an impasse. Don't let it be said I didn't try to give you ever available amount of reason and patience...

Quote:

Prometheus
Posted: May 28 2008, 12:06 AM

¡Ó©ø¢²x©÷?

Oh for the record? One of your own gave it to me. Just like before.

And for the record? If you and Whomod are such close buds, where the fuck is he? Why isn't he defending himself over there? Why is he only using alts?

Also, too bad you are so blinded by friendship that you would take sides. Watch out! Halo will come down on you like a sack of bricks for that! laugh.gif

See ya' on the field boys... tongue.gif

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Yeah yeah, "you've won the battle but not the war".

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
I could care one way or the other for Halo. Zzap I saw through on her/his first post. Machismo has potential, too bad s/he is "fighting" for a wimp.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Well I'm not like you morons who tell yourselves your winning even though...you're not.

Just a flesh wound...Tis but a scratch...Awright... we'll call it a draw.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Quote:
Fair warning, I will continue to support the members here in almost any way possible.

pro, wtf man, you had fair warning, and yet you continue to put yourself in harms way. are you a suicide case?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82 in a message to Prometheus

You sound like an abuse victim who makes the same excuses over and over. "Oh, he doesn't really mean anything by it" ...You all are idiots. Not funny "HA HA" but funny "I can't believe anybody is that dumb".

On the bright side, maybe this means that Halo is FINALLY taking the advice (s)he got on that legal forum and is realizing that whomod her finance is bad news.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Well I'm not like you morons who tell yourselves your winning even though...you're not.

Heh, he can't even say that with a straight face! See? He hesitated before saying "you're not"!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
That hesitation was a sob.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
He's new at the whole "dramatic effect" thing.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Are you oblivious or just apathetic to the fact you are pathetic? You sound like an abuse victim who makes the same excuses over and over. "Oh, he doesn't really mean anything by it" but instead you're like "you should just relax and join in the fun". You all are idiots. Not funny "HA HA" but funny "I can't believe anybody is that dumb".

Originally Posted By: halo82
but that's the thing though, he didn't beat me. I was acting crazy that night... I was grabbing the steering wheel and I even took the keys out of the egnition.... the bruises I have are from him holding my wrists so I wouldn't grab the wheel. And the scratches are from when I fell outside, after stupidly getting out of the car saying I was gonna walk home... he was trying to get me home.
The stab wound he got, now he says he doesn't remember how he got it... he says he noticed it on the way home that night... he just assumed I did it... but I told him that I didn't.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

You sound like an abuse victim who makes the same excuses over and over. "Oh, he doesn't really mean anything by it" ...You all are idiots. Not funny "HA HA" but funny "I can't believe anybody is that dumb".

Hey, that sounds familiar!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
every strategy they have is shit we just come up with off the top of our heads....

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
THEY RAN AWAY FROM THEIR OWN FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Grimm

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy
He's new at the whole "dramatic effect" thing.

no he isnt. thats what makes it sad... \:\(

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
[quote=Halo82]Are you oblivious or just apathetic to the fact you are pathetic? You sound like an abuse victim who makes the same excuses over and over. "Oh, he doesn't really mean anything by it" but instead you're like "you should just relax and join in the fun". You all are idiots. Not funny "HA HA" but funny "I can't believe anybody is that dumb".

but that's the thing though, he didn't beat me. I was acting crazy that night... I was grabbing the steering wheel and I even took the keys out of the egnition.... the bruises I have are from him holding my wrists so I wouldn't grab the wheel. And the scratches are from when I fell outside, after stupidly getting out of the car saying I was gonna walk home... he was trying to get me home.
The stab wound he got, now he says he doesn't remember how he got it... he says he noticed it on the way home that night... he just assumed I did it... but I told him that I didn't.

That might be funny if it was actually me and some broad who lives in Florida. You fuckers really make yourselves look dumb in your desperation to try and be funny.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
[quote=Halo82]Are you oblivious or just apathetic to the fact you are pathetic? You sound like an abuse victim who makes the same excuses over and over. "Oh, he doesn't really mean anything by it" but instead you're like "you should just relax and join in the fun". You all are idiots. Not funny "HA HA" but funny "I can't believe anybody is that dumb".

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Outwitted again. Damn

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

You fucking idiots realize we are all still there.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Moron.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Only because your plan to run away was exposed!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
haha!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

Only because your plan to run away was exposed!

My plan to...what? Nobody was gonna run away. If anything you should realize we are here for the long haul. Zzap was pissed off at some of our members but he distinctly said he'd still be a part of this.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zapp
If things had gone according to my plan, we would have split off from the Insurgency and attacked from a new place.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard