Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
"Oh noes" where have I seen that before. OH YEAh, your lord and master used it twice this morning when he found out Sikk wasn't going to be his best friend.

Whoa! My god. You really, actually keep track of what Joe Mama says and does, don't you? Like, down to the detail? Fuck. I think he's broken you worse than I've even seen basams normal victims. Wow. The obsession.

Quote:
You bitch about me not getting your insinuation but you didn't get mine? Not that I really believe you were insinuating.

So, in your world, what you do is deny facts, and substitute yourself for the correct party? W-O-W.

Are you really gonna make the "you keep track of what so and so says" argument with me when all you assholes linger on everything I say? If that's obsession then you really need to take a look at your fellow whores. Not to mention that just cause somebody remembers hearing (or in this case seeing) somebody say something all that means is...they have a memory.

Are you really that desperate that you'll accuse me of having my own world just cause I think you are full of shit? Is that what it takes for someone to not buy what you are selling? There's something wrong with a person that doesn't believe you? You're not unassailable Pro'.